TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick and Nicole made a final two.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I know he made a final two with Nicole and he is almost screaming it to the whole house. Leave Nicoel alone, I love Nicole, Nicole is so loyal. We should all want to work with Nicole. I love Nicole. Good thing she hasn't won any comps. He is making her a huge target. Ans his other pet, Sis will be seeing green very soon, whenever anyone says Nicole this or Nicole that. Is he just this bad at the game ?.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are believing that Tommy is really voting with the house?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick is just soaking up this convo between Cliff, Kat, Jess, Holly and Nicole... And Jackson..

So he can report to Jack

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Kat will NOT be intimidated by Jack. I think she's the type to get angry and tougher when the chips are down. Maybe I'm wrong.

If she plays Jack right, she may move into the position of someone who I might actually root for to win this game. The final tipping point will be if she has the guts to betray Holly at the right moment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This guy! LOL:

"Jack – I can’t hand out too much (safety) that it gets spoken about and if overlaps. That’s impossible you can’t hand out that much. I do have a certain amount that I can dish to Nicole and I do want to protect her. I do like her."

What is this 'safety' that he has that he can 'dish out'.

The most delusional of houseguests!

Dying laughing!!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
for a brief moment last night, I heard holly talking to jackson about how the feeders are probably ripping Christie a new one for the amount of food she eats and how much she talks...Then I heard Nicole say something like,,We have to be the most liked group they've had, in a while..lol

I'm so ready for survivor to start., and these people to be done and gone and home...

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
If Jack was 1/2 as wonderful as he thinks he is he would be a great guy.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Do we have a time announced yet for Jacks blackmail attempt. I don't want to miss it :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Haha I was just thinking this - what time is this going down?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Blackmail??? Haha!!

I still can't get over that a guy on the block with one foot out the door is going to 'hand out safety'.

I have been laughing about this all morning.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
But he can’t hand it out too much!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Last night Jack/Tommy lying in their beds, Jack was so happy, saying “man, today was awesome, can you believe this morning I thought I was going home?! Did YOU think I was going home?” Tommy says he did... Then Jack said “Nick is the MAN!”
Jack really thinks he flipped Cliff/Nicole...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I"m just happy this week because at least one of them will go.

Unlike Cliff's disappointment, Jess stuck to her noms, and I'm glad for that!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    

quote:

Blackmail??? Haha!!

I still can't get over that a guy on the block with one foot out the door is going to 'hand out safety'.

ITA Rosem - except these hamsters aren't such great gameplayers and I'm afraid they will be gullible enough to think Jack's promises and handouts are worthy of attention. Counting on Cliff and Nicole to set folks straight....

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff wants Jack out in the worse way, I'd be shocked if he changed his.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I worry that Nick will drag Nicole down..I

And Jack is paying her way more attention than her allies.

But have not watched since I went to bed last night.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Missyb stated:
I know he made a final two with Nicole and he is almost screaming it to the whole house. Leave Nicoel alone, I love Nicole, Nicole is so loyal. We should all want to work with Nicole. I love Nicole. Good thing she hasn't won any comps. He is making her a huge target. Ans his other pet, Sis will be seeing green very soon, whenever anyone says Nicole this or Nicole that. Is he just this bad at the game ?.

He is that bad, Missyb. I keep saying he is Nicole's weakness. He is a horrible player. He can't be trusted. Hope she wakes up to him like I hope Jess will finally see the real Christie and stop saying she is such a great person.

Can't wait for foolish Jack to confront Kat; she's going to laugh in his face. The others already know what she did before. Jack & Tommy are really not that bright. Will be great for laughs. I also want to see Tommy's face when it fails so miserably he realizes he himself has zero power in this game now.

Can't wait until Thursday night. Jackson is going to drop a lie bomb that Christie & Jack are exes. The Cliff Angels group are for it. Do it Jackson.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole are solid, I believe. Cliff said he is voting out Jack even if he was up against Beelzebub and Nicole would not betray Jess - Kat will definitely vote out Jack because she would not vote Jackson out at this point due to the threemance with him and Holly. Holly would be the 4th since there's no way she would vote out her bed partner.

There's no chance Jack stays this week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I've read it's scheduled for midday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Everyone blames Bella for bringing Nick down, but now I am thinking Nick brought down Bella, Sam and is working on Nicole, while also on Sis, but Sis is down on her own.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm getting confused as to whom Nick wants to have a showman with right now....Sis or Tommy?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
BOTH

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
On Taran's show this morning they said the blackmail scheme is scheduled for 2 pm BB time today.