TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 06, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG] @girlsmeg
·
1h
Kat feels really good about voting Jack out after all of her conversations.
Jess thinks they're at a point where they're trying to cover their butts in case Jack leave.
Kat thinks they're trying to get Holly & Jackson to work w/ them if Jack leaves.
#bb21

Jess & Kat agree it was a dumb move on Jackson's part.
Kat doesn't know what Jackson was thinking.
Jess thinks Christie's not loyal to Jack because she's telling everyone she'd let him go, but Jess doesn't feel it's her place to share that.#bb21

Jess: If I go into the jury house & Christie still happens to be in this house, that's what I'm gonna tell Jack.
Kat: I don't think you're gonna go to jury before Christie at this rate. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB21 Kat and Jess talking about people promising Cliff 2 weeks of safety. Like, who are they to promise him anything? Jess says that if she wanted she could have put Cliff up and what could they do? Go to her and tell her not to because they made a promise that didnt involve her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB21 In HoH room, Cliff says to Jess that if we dont do it now we wont be able to, in regards to voting out Jack. Jack has made it clear that Cliff is his groups first target when they can. Cliff says as long as Jackson doesnt do anything stupid he feels pretty comfortable

#BB21 It appears that Kat, Nicole, and Jess intend to go to bed early tonight. Cliff mentioned something about Nicole being told by production (possibly) to get some rest. Tommy is also getting ready to sleep and Nick is going to cuddle him in a few minutes

#BB21 Cliff leaves HoH room saying he doesnt want to spend too much time up there so some of his offers seem valid. He trys to turn off the lights since Nicole isnt feeling well, but is told by BB to turn them back on. He promises to be back up at 10 to turn them off for the day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB21 Kitchen group of Holly, Jackson, Sis, Nick, Christie, and Jack are complaining about the entire house smelling like Tommy's "speed of smell".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS:

RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
House power structure flipped.
Dominant alliance shattered.
New players emerging.
Whole new game.

@CBSBigBrother
tweets about showmances. The social media strategy with this show is atrocious. #BB21

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay Dipo, I'll bite. What is Tommy's "speed of smell?"

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
It's part of his punishment, he has to run through the house spreading a foul odor while shouting I'm traveling at the speed of smell. At other times it's traveling at the speed of sound while blowing an air horn or traveling at the speed of light with flashing lights.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sunnyday. Since I only watch the eviction show on Thursday night, I miss a lot.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
For Lexie_girl .....Tommy doing his run with stink canisters:

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap they put a tent in the backyard...
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
41s
Jackson's medical/sliming tent

For photo.... https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1158826258559455233

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like space camp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21
Jack says he can give a lot to Nicole
Nick says they should get out Jess and Kat first. He says tell her who you want out before her.
Jack says she'll know he has a deal with Cliff if he does.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Tommy, Jack & Christie

Jack: I think Kat runs the house right now. And she decides. Kat & Jess run the vote of the house.

Tommy: Kat is playing both sides. It's so (e) up. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
alien doctor sliming sessions are taking less time than when they started

Dipo

04-23-2002

Reality Realm
@RealityRealm
·
2h
Something is wrong with this cast. They are still talking about Kemi. Christie said Kemi, "walked with conviction." Said she must be the daughter of a celebrity. Why can't they accept that Kemi was just a confidant black woman that knew her value?! And that's not uncommon! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#bb21
Tommy-Kat is playing both sides.
Jack says she is constantly lying. He says she told him she wanted to win first HOH. He said he was on the log with her when she said she wanted to fall. He says he was going to blow up her case in his exit speech.

Jack says she's lying about working with us and about knowing Holly.
Tommy says she was never with us and you were. He says she told him "I feel like you guys used me"
Jack says he'd use his whole speech to summarize her game.
Tommy says she's playing both sides.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
#ThingsAnalyseSays "you stand corrected.. wait, you stand corrected, does that mean you stand right, you're right?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG] @girlsmeg
·
6m
Tommy wonders if Jess knew Kat was being a mole for the first half of the game.

Christie wonders if Jess knows Kat knew about the Cliff vote flip.

Jack says let's muddy this water. He was going to save it for his eviction speech

Tommy thinks the campaign speech matters #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
14s
#BB21
Jack says Holly and Kat are his targets. They know each other and that's why he flipped this game and he'd do it again.
He rinses and repeats the Kat lying about first HOH story.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
22m
Tommy to Kat: I want to talk to Jackson & Holly because I want to make sure I'm on the right side of this vote. And Jack will understand that, if it's not going his way, my vote won't matter. I don't need to be enemies with Jackson if he's here. 👀

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB21 Kats says she would be so screwed if she keeps jackson and they win HOH next week and the put her out. same with if she keeps Jack. and she doens't want ppl to think shes playing an emotional game or will be an emotional juror

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB21 Kat says she has a theroy that sis is instagram famous bc she is so pretty, and Tommy says he thinks so too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 🥓
@HeavyMetalTeddy
·
12m
Tommy has gotten way too transparent this week. He cannot fake it anymore, because he's scared. He had 3 meatshields who had powers and comp wins... and now... he's Bella! #bb21
Quote Tweet

Reality Realm
@RealityRealm
· 34m
Tommy is working on Kat. Dropping comments like he heard she's just on the show to be on TV. So far she isn't losing her cool and getting paranoid. Don't know why she is giving him the time of day until after Jack leaves. She KNOWS they intend to sh*tstir to change her vote.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
23m
“Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
’Cause I walk like I’ve got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.” ~ Maya
#BB21
Quote Tweet

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
· 4h
Christie: She (Kemi) was like a celebrity's daughter or something. She definitely had some something going on. She walked with conviction, that girl.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 4h
Jess' very sketched out about eating Jackson & Jack's food. There's a lot of cross contamination. Raw meat & fish.

When Jackson got sick, she knows that's from the fish. The way they defrost meat sketches her out too. #bb21