TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 06: Archive through August 06, 2019 users admin

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
I had to take a second and third look. Scubalasses 8/5 6:22 PM picture looks just like an old picture of Dr. Will.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Jack seems to know he is going !
But what bugs me now is that I have heard him ask Nick and Nicole to send Sis out next. How dare he mess with her game
(ok not like she has much of a game there)
Just so he can have a play toy

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have no love for Tommy, but that helmet is actually dangerous. I would not be able to tolerate it with my already had neck and back. Yeah I am older and Tommy has better muscles going in but it really is a horrible thing to force on someone for a week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jack wanting Sis evicted so he has her in the jury house is disgusting. It reminds me of a few seasons ago when Caleb got Amber evicted when she didn’t return his affections.

It is another reason why I hate showmances. The girl is always the one who suffers for it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have a BB for seniors. I'm watching BBAD and I could listen to Cliff's stories all day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And another reason for Jack to go. I had not heard of this sour vs Jess, but no surprise. Like her husband's reply.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/big-brother-updates-jack-matthews-insults-jessica-milagros-behind-her-back-on-live-feeds-her-husband-responds/

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jack's new plan is to threaten Kat that he will tell everyone she was mole for them. This brainiac idea came from Tommy. Please let it get back to Kat that Tommy is behind this.

Tommy was so upset that Kat had the upper hand in their talk yesterday. He's furious @ her and she said he is dead to her.

Kat's already basically told everyone that she had been kind of with the six. Please let Jack not wait until Thursday for this; it must be done tonight or tomorrow so the feeds will be on.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Me too Ark. At least older people would have something to talk about that doesn't involve sex or bathroom issues. They would know common phrases like “I stand corrected” and would know that Idaho is a state.

Kassting says that the reason they cast just one older person is because most older people have jobs and cant take 3 months off from work, but I call BS on that. I’m sure there must be retired people who are fans of the show.

They want the majority of the HG to be young pretty people who will have sex. Not a bunch of older people who look bad in bathing suits. LOL.

Macjake

09-09-2016

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
Love island rejects.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Macjake, been saying the same thing since we started and realized how many of the hamsters were recruits. I think it was something like 75%, who only found out about BB once they were cast.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So by attacking Kat before the vote that will make people flip to keep the attacker?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
They actually think that attacking Kat is going to sway Jess, Nicole and Cliff to their side.

They are delusional!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Don't they know that most of the other side know that Kat was in with the 6 at different times?

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
I think Kat already told Jess that she knew about the flip vote with Cliff. I am excited to watch Jack's plan flop.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What is with Nicole snuggling up to to The other side guys with her favorite blanket lately? Jack, and now Tommy...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She was alone in the HOH yesterday, and Jack came up and crawled into the bed with her.

Not sure if Tommy did the same thing.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So Jack is building a sex tent?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, she was, but she is the one to encourage Jack to stay, to take the headphones and share her blanket.

And if she is F2, she certainly will get votes from both sides for kindness..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, good Lord!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So now we’ll have an version of a “Jack” Shack!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It would be karma if, instead of Sis going to Jury after Jack, it’s JESS! Jack could enjoy her laugh for a whole week before anyone else joins them!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack's hours in the house are dwindling down, hopefully.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack pitching a tent is a metaphor for this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or Christie, who also would not shut up!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
STOP IT!