TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 06: Archive through August 06, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wow,this thread has hardly moved since last night. It really is a bad season.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Marameko - Cliff, Holly, Nicole & Kat's votes are pretty much locked to vote Jack out. That's all that is needed for Jess to break a tie and send him home. Nick has also said that he is voting Jack out and I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the others do just because they know there is no chance of him staying.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Lake.. it is a bad season.. but also, these guys are in bed by 9 and just waiting to turn the lights off at 10.

Noticed that even when Tommy had to do his Speed of Sound, BB didnt even turn the lights on in the common area.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark !

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
i remember back when the house guests would find things to keep themselves busy..Like make up games, ect..I remember one year, they used big blocks of ice to play a game at night, in the backyard...I just couldn't sit around like they do. And I'm old.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Almost every time I check BB Twitter, Jackson is looking in the SR refrigerator or looking in the Kitchen refrigerator, or shoveling food into his mouth, sometimes both.

If he makes it to the end, he will need a whole new wardrobe!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Queenfish, just saw your post after I posted.

I guess Jackson has found an activity to keep himself busy! Plus he has Holly, as his second activity.

He'll never be bored!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Maybe he's burning lots of calories...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
bahaha,,yea rosem4243,,You're correct,,holly and jackson and sys and jack are active,,and even playing games,,,i just don't wanna see that, lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is poor Sis going to do when Jack is evicted?

Jack is her only activity.

Oh, wait...Nick (aka #NoBoundariesNick) will jump in and become her new activity. I'm sure Bella, the love of his life won't mind at all!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
In USA Today 8/5/19, an article on sexual harassment and racial issues at CBS. Kemi was quoted as being told by a staffer to “act black”. I might not be a Kemi fan but that kinda crap is pretty low. Having been told that I don’t “sound “ black I still have not figured that out and I am old enormously go to have an AARP card. They even mention how things were occurring under the leadership of one Leslie Moonves aka Mr Julie Chen Moonves.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kemi actually mentioned the same thing while she was in the house. And I read that the employee who tried to get her to "act" was reprimanded.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I really doubt anyone told Kemi to "act black". They may have told her to say something with more anger and attitude. I think she mentioned they wanted her to wag her head and finger. While many of us interpret that as asking her to act like the stereotypical angry black woman, it's not using the words "act black".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is what Kemi told the HG about how 'Christine', a producer in the DR, wanted her to act:

“I think I’m portrayed as a b****. 100 percent. They were like, Oh, why don’t you, like, wag your finger and be like, Uh uh girlfriend. I’m like, I don’t even talk like that, so maybe try again, Christine. And she was like, Oh, I mean, I just thought that was an option. Why are you trying to—I literally don’t talk like that, so, like, what are you trying to do?”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nick is SO physically needy, to the point of obsession:

"#NoBoundariesNick joking about jerking off Tommy. Jack: "Given the opportunity, would you?" Nick: "For Tommy? Yeah. I couldn't look though. I'd get really weirded out. But I'd do it cause Tommy's my best friend. I'd do that for any of my friends...not just cause you're gay" #BB21"

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick has the oddest behavior. His neediness comes out in everything. In the very beginning, oh, Jacks is bigger than me. You would never like someone like me.Jack can lift more than me. His lying on top of everyone. Talking about their personal things as if it is everyday conversation. Absolutely no boundaries.
In fact, so oblivious to personal space and boundaries, I wonder if it is his own social experiment and he plans to write a thesis on it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick is an odd one. He just asked Jack, "Are you ever tempted to not pull it? That is a lot of self control.Did I spark the idea last night when I said it?"

Jack answers that "yesterday was great"

and then the back and forth.. Jack was on top most of the time, he stayed up. . it was great. though not 100

Mind you, Nick was asking the questions. and Jack was eager to tell details. YUCK

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I miss HGs who conspire/manipulate/scheme/make deals... these kids just want to eat, do immature voices, talk about their sex lives/menstrual cycles/bathroom activity, and the worst is when they pick each other’s zits, without gloves, and never wash their hands. I literally turn feeds off when they do THAT. When Christie gets excited and asked to watch the zit-popping...I’M OUT!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy's hat is giving him headaches . he has taken advil. He has gone into the DR to ask if they can make it lighter.. He tells Cliff, Jess and Christy that he feels bad asking.. but they encourage him to ask.

he is back, he put in request, will see what happens.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole is sick. Last night she went to bed early as she was not feeling well

Just saw her and apparently she just "got sick, the other end"

she thinks maybe it was the raw cookie dough as she ate a lot .. Now Jess says she has a food safety certification and this place isnt that clean.. ie the way they defrost the meat and fish

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Analyse and Kat say Holly is lying about her age.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christie is pouring praise on Jess for her amazing run as HoH. She goes into her “everything happens for a reason, it all works out the way it was supposed to...” until SHE is in danger then she sure freaks the f OUT, even if she was never in danger in the first place... can’t wait to see her on the block for REAL!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The irony of Christie mocking a previous player for crying is not lost on me

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Why do they block us from Jackson's slime punishment? I am trying to recall if we have ever been blocked from a punishment before?

We got to see the chum dunking

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick: so what is the deal you are offering them?

Jack: "I dont want to give you too much information because I want you to be able to plead ignorance"

And he said that to Cliff last night. .. Hey I have a deal for you, but I dont want to give you details as I want you to be able to plead ignorance

Hahaha does anyone actually believe that?