TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.10pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
Jess and Cliff are making coffee. Holly, Sis, and Christie are eating cantaloupe? Saying that it may be bad. Christie also says she keeps thinking now its 60 days guaranteed no contact now #BB21

Tommy, Holly, and Analyse in the have not room. Holly says that this move was inevitable. She says since the beginning they knew the two guys would be up on the block #BB21

Analyse says she just didn't expect them to be up OTB and them not be able to get out of it. Holly says obviously they knew that this was going to happen, They are the two alpha males and they are like best friends and something would happen to the six. #BB21

Holly says that she just didn't think that the boys being up on the block would be their fault. Tommy and Analyse agree. Holly says well not that it was our fault but it was an internal combustion. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Christie asks Jackson how he's doing.

After Christie walks away...

Jackson: Like you give a shit.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
Holly says she does still believe that Jess would have put JAck and JAckson OTB regardless. Tommy says its true. Holly says its just it was an easy reason and now they are fighting so they are not rallying together, Christie is not using her power #BB21

Tommy to Holly and Analyse: I wanted to talk to Holly at some point today because now we are going to go into the few days and we are probably both like hoping that it goes a certain direction which id far to say. Holly: Yea. #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
4h
Jess to Kat/Nicole- I feel like this is really going to show Nick's true colours. If he does not vote Jack, and I have to break a tie...that means he would have lied to practically everyone here #BB21

Christie- I just get super paranoid before every single veto meeting. No matter what, it never fails. Analyse- Well we know that she is not changing it. Christie- How do you know? Analyse- I'm pretty sure #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Holly has renamed the Camp Have-not room, calling it her "leper lounge"

(I'm still calling it her & Jackson's isolation chamber)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
4h
Cliff- Even if something really crazy happened and Michie went home, are you and I good for this next double eviction? Nick- Yeah. I told you that. Me, you and Nicole are (e) good. Rock solid #BB21

Nick to Cliff- It has been me, you and Nicole for three weeks. I am (e) staying with that no matter what #BB21

·
2h
Tommy to Holly: But the main reason I wanted to talk to you is because I really don't want a version where we have to be on opposite sides of this game. Analyse: that's what I explained to Holly this morning. #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Jackson told Jessica, Cliff, Nicole he won't campaign against Jack, because he declared at the start he'd never vote against him or campaign against him.. Cliff said "it's different when you're on the block tho"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
4h
Analyse- I dont want it to be weird between us. Holly- I dont want it to be either. I just have been MIA #BB21

Analyse- Where is everyone? Nick- I think John Kirkwood is outside on the hammock, Cliff is out here reading the bible, Jess, Nicole and Kat are upstairs, Tommy is eating. I am not sure where Michie is #BB21

Christie to Kat- The way I left off with you was "I dont want her to think that I'm going to think any differently of you". I still feel exactly the same about you. How selfish of me to expect you to feel exactly the same as me just cause of my personal standpoint #BB21

Christie to Kat- We dont have to discuss it ever again about how you feel, which way you go #BB21

Christie to Jess/Kat- The next three days have nothing to do with me. I cant wait to not (e) discuss a single (e) thing for the next three days #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG] @girlsmeg
·
2h
Cam changes mid-convo
Jackson: Commandeered my whole group.
Nicole: A 6 meeting without you?
Jackson: Yeah. Somethin' like that. #bb21

Jackson: Do I get my office back?
Tommy: We're just 6 friends trying to make up in the middle of a hard week. If you wanna be a part of that. #bb21

Holly: It just sucks & it feels real.
Tommy: Yeah. I am really sorry boys this could've been handled differently. I really do place a lot of blame on the way I handled things. I'm sorry both of you are up there. I wish it wasn't this way. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Analyse- If Jack does go, I dont know what to do or where to go. Holly- I'm the exact same if Jackson leaves. Analyse- It is literally such a toss up. I dont know. Holly- I dont either #BB21

Nick- I'm pretty positive if it went 4-4 that she would break it in Jackson's favour. You need Cliff's vote. Jack- I have it. I'm not going to lock it in just yet but I am going to give him a deal that he cant refuse #BB21

Jack- If I get Cliff locked in... Nick- Me, you, Christie, Tommy, Sis, Cliff. Jack- Untouchable through double eviction #BB21

Jack to Christie- I'm waiting until the last day to pitch Cliff's deal and Nick's deal, cause Nick will go back to Kat #BB21

Christie to Nick- I have been scared before every single veto meeting. I have a full out meltdown #BB21

Nick- If Jack does go, what's the move going forward? Because you are in a good spot too. Christie- No I'm not. I feel like going forward is going to be shit storm #BB21

Nick- I think it's going to be hard for Jack to stay unless Jackson does something stupid. Christie- It is what it is. Nick- I still think there is going to be a Battle Back anyway #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christie- How are you doing, Jackson? Jackson- Good.
Jackson (after Christie leaves)- Like you give a shit. The fakeness in this house #BB21

Tommy- It (e) sucks that one of our boys are going to go, but what does it mean afterwards? If there is a way to avoid us going at each other, that's what I want. Holly- I have never had any reason to not trust you guys or to have any bad feelings towards you #BB21

Nick- You are definitely safe. How are you feeling? Jackson- As good as I can be. If it's my time, it's my time. I cant stress about things out of my control. I'm not going to get paranoid #BB21

Holly to Analyse/Tommy- How things went down during the blowup, and things that were said, I dont condone. I cant just sit by. I dont want to be associated with some things #BB21

Tommy- I was hearing and believing the intel that I was getting. Holly- That I was flipping sides? Tommy- Yeah. I was a little pissed about it. Holly- I figured since I was up in the HoH room #BB21

Tommy- I realize that the mistake I made on Day 44 was believing intel without confirming with people that I trust. Holly- And I was also just apologizing for being completely MIA. When I process things, I like to do it by myself #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.32pm...
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Jack: I violated your trust two major times. And I'm sorry.

Jackson: It's all good.

Jack: So sorry.

Jackson: It's a shame bc you turned on someone who would've died for you in this game.

Jack: Whether that's true or not, we'll never find out.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Meanwhile Cliff’s Angels are bothered and wondering why they’re getting shut out of another meeting! #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Christie- I am sorry for my part in it. Jackson- When y'all go back and watch this, y'all will see everything I have done in this game and how it was all done for the six #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Cliff to Jess/Kat/Nicole- Nick told me that Jack is now convinced that he has my vote, that he is going to be able to pull me in with this promise to put me in their group. Y'all know that that is never going to happen #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Holly: "well living in an onion there's a lot of layers and it smells like shit and it makes people cry" #Bething

Cliff told Kat he's calling it The Jack Apology and Humility Tour .. accurate

·
2h
Christie is in the RV room talking to Nick. They are speculating about next coming weeks and mention double eviction. Nick says he thinks it will be hard for Jack to stay unless Jackson does something stupid. Christie says she has to go poop. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
2h
There's a 6 funeral happening in the have not room.
Quote Tweet

@girlsmeg
· 2h
Holly: It just sucks & it feels real.

Tommy: Yeah. I am really sorry boys this could've been handled differently. I really do place a lot of blame on the way I handled things. I'm sorry both of you are up there. I wish it wasn't this way. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christie- You told Jack not to trust Sis and Tommy, and not to trust me. Jackson- I will come in here and have a conversation if I can put my own words in my mouth but I'm not going to sit here and have you put them in my mouth for me #BB21

CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
2h
Jackson: My issue with Christie is it's gotten very personal with her

Tommy: I see that. I see that. I'm not apart of that. #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
2h
Jackson "I have heard multiple personal attacks from you & the last thing that I'm going to do is sit here & have to continue to speak over you"
Christie "No problem, You're right, you can say what you have to say" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Kat's not happy the 6 had a meeting without the rest of the house. She felt it was really disrespectful to Jess, Cliff, Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
re Kat being upset over the Six meeting -
Analyse: "why do people always think other people are up to (e) something"
Cliff: "welcome to Big Brother"
Jack: "also the last time, we tried to evict her after we had a meeting like that, it's understandable"
#LeaningSis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Kat to Tommy- To see my friend who is the HoH and the veto holder to be like "I guess we really are the bottom feeders", that sucks. They dont deserve to feel that way (when the six were talking alone) #BB21

Kat to Tommy- For her (Jess) to feel she is not as important as the rest of the house, and for Nicole to feel that way and Cliff to feel that way, it is starting to really just wear at me #BB21

Kat- Why is it that me, Nicole and Cliff were all offered #7 in the six? Tommy- I dont know. That's not me #BB21

Tommy to Kat- In terms of that convo that just happened, the six of us that were working together are no longer working together #BB21

Kat- It really hurts to be on the bottom based on nothing else but a social hierarchy that someone else made up. Tommy- I dont feel like I am not at the bottom either. I was scared about today's veto meeting too #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie - #bb21 Field trip for Tommy
@tracieTweetsTv
·
39m
There is no chance Nick evicts Jackson. He's been waiting all season for time with doorstop without Bella & Jack around. This is his dream. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·
3h
Kat is done with Tommy’s BS & fake tears. (enjoy this)😂🙌 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
#BB21 Sis - How is Michie out there?
Christie - Super chatty.
Sis - Why?
Christie - I don't know. Just chatty.
Jack - My convo with Jess went really well just like I planned. Certain points came up and I didn't have to bring them up. I think she's down to give me a fair shot.

#BB21 Christie to Jack - Like she (Jess) was open to it? I haven't heard anything. All you gotta do for the next day and a half is social game. Be a little humble. Then boom, Cliff, you hit hard.

·
1m
Jack: We need your vote this week.

Nick: I know.... If you do leave, I'm sending her right behind you. I'm wasn't gonna win for 2 weeks, cause I didn't need to...

Jack: I need your vote.

Nick: I know. I know. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3m
#BB21 Nick to Sis/Jack - I think he would put up Tommy and then Christie. You just can't have her win. She's just doing too much. She's making me anxious. There's no way Michie is gonna not put her up. I'm done with her. She's doing to much.

#BB21 Jack to Nick/Sis - We need her (Christie) for the Double. I'm with you on this. We need Cliff. I'm calculated right now. I'm gonna do this.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Sis - I'm not gonna (e) work with her (Christie) anymore.
Jack - We need her this week because sh*t is tight.
Nick - I think I can get Cliff to put her up.

#BB21 Nick - Just don't go after Nicole.
Jack - I'll make you a deal. We're cool.
Nick - She's been there for me through everything. I can't (e) her. If we got Cliff, and it was me, you, Sis, Tommy. Then Christie for this.

#BB21 Sis - I think he's (Nick) playing way smarter now.
Jack - He does that to all the people he flips on. He literally keeps talking like I'm going home.
Sis - I think he just thinks because Cliff doesn't want him to know what he's thinking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
47m
Jackson- It's only 24 hours. I'm going to be getting hit every hour, on the hour, at least #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jack, Cliff, and Sis come outside to hang out. Christie goes in to take a shower in the HOH.

Sis - How are you gonna sleep?
Michie - I'm not. I'm just gonna drink coffee. This sh*t is cold.
Sis - What time do you stop tomorrow?
Michie - 6 pm.

#BB21 Michie - I hope it's hot tomorrow. The worst part is tonight while it's cold.
Jess - You like being uncomfortable. Are you uncomfortable?
Michie - My skin is just itchy.
Sis - Would you rather yours or Jack's?
Michie - Jack's. I was Al for 4 years as a pledge trainer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Michie - I wish you could feel how heavy this thing is.
Sis - It's weighing you down?
Michie - Yeah
Sis *giggles*
Michie - I have no underwear on.
Sis - Why?
Michie - I went in with none on and they wouldn't let me leave. I'm 3 hours in.
Holly - Only 21 more to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Christie goes into the RV, looking for her cup.
Cliff: If you ever needed it, there is a Kemi cup in the storage room.
Christie: I feel like it's jinxed. I can't. #bb21

Jess asks Kat when will the others stop trying to form another 6 or 8.
Jess: Nobody's gonna be that stupid to take you to any final 6. I don't see it. #bb21

Jess: How are you gonna promise me 3 weeks of safety. You can't even be HOH for 3 weeks in a row.
Kat: And he's (Jack) been on the block twice. Obviously people are gunning for him. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
#BB21 Kat to Jess - Tommy talked to me in the RV then he followed me in Camp Comeback. It's just that he feels guilty about what he did & he's doing damage control. I said obviously if it was you on the block w/Michie, I'd vote him out. He was like that's all I needed to hear.

·
51m
Kat wonders why Tommy's so paranoid with her. She thinks it's because he's trying to hide something.
Jess says Jack made her believe that Jackson didn't confirm that Holly & Kat knew each other. #bb21

Kat says if there's a twist where she & Holly knew each other, it'd already be confirmed.
Jess: You're right. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
2h
BB - Jackson! Please reattach your microphone.
Me - Look at mama Holly Beth sitting up all ready to help him out. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 #BB21