TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 06: Archive through August 06, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christie has to be put up and go out on a double. . Can you imagine her mouth if she has a week to try to talk her way out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What the heck?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson must have done his punishment.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I guess Jackson’s punishment involved getting slimed or something.

Its a very slime-filled season. Maybe that should have been their “theme”.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson in a white jumpsuit, all bloody or "bloody", washing his hair in a ink...No one attending him so probably not anything but his punishment?

Ha.. Maybe that is just the shirt??

He has a shirt and tie under The white smock.

I guess that is his doctor outfit.
Glasses, too.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly just cleaned some slime off of Jackson’s face with some saliva on her finger, JUST LIKE A MOM.

OMG

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The way he was bending over it looked like blood.

He has to sleep in the outfit.

Lockdown!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I know when you are camping, there is a big open sky, where people think they see spaceships...remote areas get a lot of sightings and abduction claims...not a lot of abductions reported in big cities..hey...its a thought

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So well over an hour ago .. and well before we got fish .. Kat and Holly were up in the HOH chatting .. and Sis and Tommy came up and grabbed the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and announced that they were going to make cookies...(the ONLY reason they barged in without knocking...LOL!).. And now He and Jess are reading the box... but it doesn't look like cookies happened...because the bowl is empty and the flour or sugar is in a bag next to it..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeesh. Yesterday I had to listen to Jess read the ingredients of her Adobe spice. Today it's the cereal box. Tomorrow I predict it will be the box of tampons since she constantly has to inform us about everybody's cycles.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They did make cookies!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why so much fish????🙄

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson getting slimed would be my guess

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jackson ‘s punishment reminds me of Dr. Jeckell and Mr Hyde

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
button boy Volume Please!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are there no more "family dinners", just curious, LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
A while ago Tommy was called to do his speed of sound thing, and when he finished he reported to the group that he walked in on Holly and Jackson doing it. They were in the havenot room. Jackson hurriedly tried to pull up his pants. LOL

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
The flashback time for Tommy telling the group is about 11:15 p.m. PST 8/5/19 Camera 3

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
K9, last week when Holly was Hoh, Nicole and it was either Tommy or Cliff went upstairs to the hoh room to talk with Holly. They couldn't find her. They went into the hoh bathroom and she wasn't there. Nicole said that they didn't know it at the time but they interrupted Holly and Jackson having sex in the shower. Nicole said that later on Holly was screaming at her that she is not quiet and she is not boring!

And about 10 minutes ago, Kat, Tommy and Jackson were sitting at the island in the kitchen. Kat was explaining POP tv to Jackson. How POP is more raunchy and will show hgs having sex at night. Unfortunately they didn't have the cameras on Jackson's face cause Kat said why the surprised face.

And Jackson just got finished being slimmed right now. He just got into bed and said," F' this and chuckled.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
As of today 8/6/19 is there any way Jackson could be voted out ? I am not sure how the votes would go.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I wasn't really watching much .. but I have insomnia .. so I am up .. and about an hour ago I checked and Jackson was sleeping on his side .. without any covers.. and now I just checked and he is covered up .. and is wearing his glasses .. but appears to be asleep.. he must have gotten slimed and then just crawled back in bed .. he's also got a cover on him now..(It was weird because his glasses reflected the little light that is in the room and it looked like eyes were glowing ...)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Join us next season for the new, revamped Big Brother:

Big Horny!!!

You're gonna love it!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It's just so gross.
Kat must have told Jackson she would not do it when cameras started rolling in the beginning. Hence he broke up with her.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Then he broke up with Holly when she found out about cameras watching. Until she groveled to get him back. Will J'son tell Hol about POP? Tune in tomorrow for "As the HGs Turn."