TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH my Lord! I know toddlers smarter than she is ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
Jack/Analyse are talking about visiting Europe.
Jack: We'll fly out of LaGuardia
Analyse: What the (e) is LaGuardia?
Jack: The airport in New York. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.45am... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·
5h
Sis: "You're scared of Kat?"
Nick: "She's good. She's really good. She really (e) smart at them comps. She may act dumb, but she's smart."
Sis listens w/ a sneer on her face.
That Kat/Sis thing makes me laugh. Kat is jealous of Sis' looks. Sis is jealous of Kat's likability.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha... Rae 💋 #TeamNicole @BBSuperFan04
·
15h
I just now realized none of us have bothered giving them a showmance name lol
Quote Tweet
Val💞 @valarie_galarie
· 19h
Imagine Beth’s disappointment when she realizes that she doesn’t have a showmance name or a real first name #BB21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
34m
Christie goes into backyard w/Bible*

Christie: I bring the wisdom of the good Lord.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.50am... IdolKnights @idolknights
·2h
Analyse: What's the first thing you're going to do when you get out?
Jack: I'm going to take sady to CO and drop her off for service dog training...

Spends 3 months away from his dog and the first ting he wants to do, post BB, is send her away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.56am... Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·8h
A bug crawls on Nicole's shoulder while tryin to sleep in the HOH bed. 🐜🦟🕷️ #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.38am (this morning)... Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG] @girlsmeg
· 42m
Christie's sick of feeling unsure.

Christie: At home we don't have this. It's just..easy.
Jack: This house does crazy things.
Christie: I really don't trust anyone.
Sis: That's making me go crazy.
Christie: The only people I trust are you & Tommy. #bb21

Jack says it all clicked to him the moment Kat went into the HNR, came out crying & got defensive.

Jack: Goodbye. Goodbye. You lasted 24 hours before you talked w/ him after a lie. You're dead to me. D E D. Dead. Spell it out for ya. D E D. #bb21

CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
· 41m
Christie: Like w/ Beth, it's frustrating knowing she's spending so much time with Nicole but we all know what she was going to do. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
51m #BB21

Jack: Holly isn't my problem anymore, she's a scapegoat, she's gone.

Jack: After this week, it's full throttle annihilation of the other side of the house. And unfortunately Holly is part of that side of the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
42m
Grandpa Lou giving Christie a message from the universe? #bb21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 43m
Christie- I was just shit on. A bird shit on me. Nick- Shut the (e) up. Christie- Yeah, right on my face. Nick- No it did not. Christie- Yeah, I swear #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.54pm... Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
16h
Christie's crying to Jess about being alone now. Jess said she's getting out Jack because they're a 4, Christie played dumb.

Jess- You already said he has your back. It's clear that if it were a 6, and he's no longer (e) with 2, there's still 4. That's math. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
41m
#BB21

Kat: I think he's just immature and fratty.
Jess: Who's had several concussions.
He's some muscular, naive Dory.

#BB21 Current feeds:
HoH: Jess is talking with Kat and Nicole who are still lying in bed. General chit chat.

Hammock: Jack, Nick, Sis, Christie and Cliff on the stool again just talking about upcoming Veto ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG] @girlsmeg
· 38m
Christie wonders how Jess & Kat's feet are feeling.

Cliff says it's the walking wounded in that house. He didn't think Jess' was a big deal until they pulled the sliver of metal out. 👁️👁️ #bb21

Christie thinks the alien might have brought something in from the lot in his sneakers.

#SureBlametheAlien

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
36m
Nicole says Alan the Alien stood by her feet.

Nicole: I had my feet curled. Like please don't touch me feet. I don't think he would've but, it was scary. I didn't like it. That was the scariest thing he did.

😂😂😂

#bb21

Tommy joins. Jess tells him they woke up to Alan making Jack tuck them into bed. Jack also had to make the bed.

Jess: It looked like nobody was in our bed.

Nicole: It was scary.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
32m
#BB21 At last update seen on camera Holly and Jackson still sleeping in have not room.

·
31m
Alan made Jack tuck Jess, Kat & Nicole into bed & then left Jack alone in a kayak at 5 in the morning. 🤣🤣🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
29m
#BB21 Jack and Cliff start talking about cars and Cliff follow up with the DR about his request to read the Quran. He want to research as he has never read it and most of the HG are reading the bible and he wants to compare the teachings.

#BB21 Jess is getting called to DR, possible start soon for Veto ceremony.

·
23m
Tommy: I haven't pooped in 3 days.
I'm kinda glad about it.
Jess: Y'all need to be drinkin' water.
Tommy: I drank 3 tall glasses yesterday..4. I'm not mad about it, because...this suit doesn't completely come off. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB21 Christie and Sis are talking about the date Jack planned for Sis this morning on the hammock. Sis thinks it was very sweet and doesnt want to think about him leaving but thinks it is a big possibility. Christie agrees.

#BB21 Nick and Tommy join the HOH group, Nick reminds Jess that they have to still play backgammon. Jess thinks she has been a boring HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
22m
Christie says the camera follows Kat around. They love Kat. Sis says look at her, who wouldn't love her.

·
22m
#BB21 Christie says to Sis every veto meeting she feels like she will get backdoored. (yes a BB word)
Christie: So are you. Do you feel followed?
Sis: Nah. I'm just not relevant in this. #bb21

#BB21 Holly pops in the HOH room then leaves saying she is putting on makeup because during all of these veto meetings she looks like "Poop".
Kat returns to HOH starts to say something then feeds cut. All four cams on Holly and Tommy in the BR. Tommy asks what are we going to eat

#BB21 Christie joins Kat, Jess and Nicole in HOH rm. They talk about Jacks alien, Allen and his visit this morning. Jess said Allen cheeped her out.

#BB21 Tommy to Nick and Holly (NIck in toilet) I dont think I was having sex dreams about you........I was having raunchy dreams like I was subconsciously aware you were next to me. Nick calls it nocturnal emission.

#BB21 Cliff is reading something, it is not the same bible I have seen in the house but I have not heard them say he was given the Quran. Hey says people cherry pick any document, camera switches.

Has anyone seen this book in the house before?

#BB21 Nick just said Cliff is reading the bible. It must be the pocket bible they refer to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
10m
#BB21 Sis and Holly are talking they dont want it to be weird between them. Holly says she is hanging out in the have not room to just get away, but has to come back to reality today. They say they will talk later.

#BB21 Christie is talking to Kat about her comments after the nom ceremony and explains it was selfish of her to expect Kat to feel exactly as she does. She will not feel any different about Kat however she makes this choice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Holly tells Sis that Jackson didnt sleep at all last night and he kept waking her. He is having night terrors again, said Holly. Holly says she has panic attacks while she is sleeping and wakes like Jackson. They are sleeping in the HNR because it it, it is so cold there.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Analyse- If Jack stayed, what would you want to do? Holly- I dont know. Analyse- Would you want to stay with Tommy and Christie? Holly- I dont know. I love Tommy. I just dont trust her. Analyse- We all feel the same. Please, Holly, dont say anything. Holly- I wont #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
8m
Jack tells Nicole after he tucked everyone in bed, Alan made him also clean the bathroom, swim laps, do laps in the kayak & then Alan left him in the kayak.

Jack: He left me in the kayak. And I'm just sitting there. And it's 5am. In the dark.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
12m
#BB21 Holly, Sis and Christie chatting about Nick and how he's mending relationships now and since he's playing a more honest game now he's getting a second chance.

#BB21 Holly can't find her joggers.. Christie jokes that maybe it was Kemi. They don't think it was Bella because she was giving stuff away.

#BB21 Holly and Sis now chatting..
S: (e) I hate this week.
H: Same.. we all knew that Jack & Jackson would be on the block together again but what we didn't anticipate is that it would be this soon and our fault. We (e) up.
S: what sucks the most is that they're fighting.

#BB21 Sis: if they had been getting along, Christie could have used her power.
Holly: Jackson feels hurt because Jack chose Christie over him. He would have done anything for Jack.

Jess gives them the heads up that she's been called into DR (for Veto meeting).

#BB21 Jack starting his campaigning with Nicole by going over what led to the Jackson blow up.
Jack: I'm incredibly loyal to the people I'm loyal to.

He's getting a lot mhmm's from Nicole.

Feeds go to adoption cam for the Veto ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My Gosh, that bowl is the size I use to mix huge cakes... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB21 Scrolling back to last night around 4:30 am BBT..

Everyone's in bed while Jackson has a giant bowl of watermelon. He's staring intently at the memory wall.. What do you think is going through his mind?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Jess- Michie is a better cook, he cuts up watermelon very nicely. Kat- The important things. Jess- He makes coffee. He said "I did not throw away cookie dough. I ate it". If he did not throw it away... Kat- He can stay another week #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This is a visual tweet. LOL

https://twitter.com/xenobrioticBB/status/1158479769568079872

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.