TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 05: Archive through August 05, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I put it in the field trip thread but thought I put it here also. On Taran's podcast this morning he said to vote more for Holly and Sis, the polls show Cliff and Nicole in the 4th and 5th spots. He says if you're a fan of them they are in danger.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy isn't yelling like he used to when "traveling at the speed of sound".

Does he have special shoes?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It just cracks me up when Christie is in on any conversation about how Holly and Kat know each other. How she keeps a straight face I have no idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well it appears that Jack's punishment is over as of 7am this morning when the "alien" dumped crap all over the kitchen, LOL.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick again with the inappropriate sexuality. I dont get it. The guy is a creep. He could be likable but then he gets so creepy.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
thanks sunnyday

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Tommy ever thinks to himself, so this is why my aunty and christie broke up !!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It is kind of funny watching Sis try to scramble and land with the majority side.
A teensy bit of credit for recognizing her vulnerability and needing a new group to shield her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I actually do not want Holly gone yet, but just added Nick to my voting list Sis, Tommy, Christie, Jackson.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So really good conversation with sis and Holly not knowing what is gonna happen when one of the guys go. They were saying how they do not trust Christie and Tommy. Then Nick comes. Then they get interrupted again by Christine

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
my list in order is Christie, Tommy, Jackson, Sis, Nick!!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mama For the trip?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Mom, did they include Tommy in their "distrust" or just Christie. I think Sis does trust Tommy. Or, she is just reaching for whoever will protect her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What does Holly mean, she just said to Sis that we knew they would go back on the block again together but we did not know It would be our fault ? What is she talking about?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No for the order I want them evicted LOL

For the trip I think Christie, Tommy, and Jackson.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Missy. It is about Christie but ; they said they loved Tommy but he is too close to Christie. When Christie walked away they were talking about how sad and stupid it was for the boys to be in an argument. And that it is this reason for the downfall of the 6. Holly also said that Jackson was just trying to warn Jack about Christie but he went about it the wrong way. Holly said that Jackson is really hurt that Jack choose Christie over him because he would have taken a bullet in the game for him. Holly then said she thinks that thought of Jackson was stupid

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nomination time

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I mean veto meeting

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The only poll I saw had Jack, Jackson & Christie in #1, #2 & #3 positions. Cliff was #4 and Nicole was #5 with Tommy coming in at #6.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We need more votes for Tommy.

Jack (or Jackson) will not be affected by this.

However that pool may or may not reflect actual voting.

Some people probably think they are voting for someone they like to get safety. Dangerous.

And also if one of the top three win HOH, then 3, 4 and 5 compete. Scary.

Sis and Tommy need to move on up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I’m with you on Nick and the sexual talk. This guy should not be around children. Some of word re sex he used last night should not come out of any so called professional’s mouth.

Christie, I read Nic; he’s playing both sides and thinks he’s good @ it but he’s awful. Can’t wait to see him go. He’s bad for Nicole.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It doesn't help that when you share that you voted from the website it says "Vote for your favorite houseguest".

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is Jack’s big plan to stay?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
He plans on telling Cliff that he will promise him 3 weeks safety, and 4 weeks if it is a 2 way deal (because that would mean he would have to go against one of his own)

oops.. 3 eviction promise not 3 week as they think there is a double coming up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jack thinks he can promise safety to people. He offered FOUR weeks to Cliff! We see the game change weekly/daily, I don’t know why he thinks anyone would trust that he can save them when he can’t even save himself. Last night he was bragging to Nick that Nick would be his 5th vote to stay after he secured Cliff’s vote... this guy...!