TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 05: Archive through August 05, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why did Jack say he swore on his kids??????

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
It's weird Missy! I believe him, no matter who he is talking to lol

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
is it being said that Jackson's mother is trying to block the feeds.. But they are using Jessica Graf as the source.. Not sure she knows anything.

https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-jackson-michie-mom-to-block-live-feeds/?fbclid=IwAR3-9B5y_afsAWN0zb-k2vkqJqgoAqxs0aU1-E_x8fAqm3rsn0QeFiuQGZI

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
All this talk of Tommy’s costume... I’m going to show my age here, but as soon I saw it all I could think of was those big hair dryers at the beauty parlors when I was a kid... then I read all the comments about phallic things... LOL

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I thought the same thing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sunny, glad I’m not the only one... now I can’t get “Beauty School Dropout” out of my head!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I thought the same.

As an aside (Pepper pig reminds me of the pink hand hair dryers from the 70's!!)

I have never seen a penis that red and pointed!

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or are they voting out the wrong person? Michie is a jerk. He belittles women, has an arrogant attitude and he thinks he's all it and they are thinking of evicting Jack? I mean he is nice eye candy and would like to keep him so there's something nice to look at but has he really been a jerk like Michie? I don't get live feeds and I come on here to look at a couple pages/day but may miss something.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cinapoo, I agree with you, they are both jerks and their treatment of women is shocking.

Jackson's abuse of food for fun, water, mouthwash and every other petty thing he does shows him to be one of the worst people we have ever seen on BB.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
And watching the episode tonight when all 4 were dancing in the store room....did Kat pee herself? or menstruate? The back of her dress was wet.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think they want to evict Jack first because he has a better social game, is better at mental comps, and he is/was very tight with Tommy/Christie. Tommy’s theory is they are keeping Jackson because he’d be easy to beat in the vote at F2, since he has done/said horrible things in the house... as long as noms stay the same, at least one will go, which should have happened during CLIFF’S HoH!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
It would be nice if both Jack and Jackson went this week...

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree about them keeping Jackson - he’s a hot mess! Jack definitely has better control of his group.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I also want both Jack’s gone .....but I get “it”.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If Jackson left, they would have more food in the house.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I often wonder how this season would be different if Tommy didn't know Christie.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, I read your article. When the DV stuff about Jackson came out the police said they had no record of it. I don't know if when something is expunged if the arrests record is also expunged. If his mother did get Jackson out of trouble I think it's more likely that it was when he was in trouble for some of his UT fraternity involvement. I could see him really getting into the hazing, especially the hazing of minorities.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jack and JAckson are in the kitchen having some laughs over Alien Al.
At 5:17am you can see Jack in the canoe in the pool after Alien Als visit. Quite possibly a metaphor for Jacks position in the game right now. Up a creek with no paddle.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
This week would have been easier for the Jacks if they'd just stayed mad at each other. Rekindling their bro-love will just make it harder.

Does anyone else find Nick's sexual fixation creepy? Do men friends usually talk to their women friends about their boobs and bras? Do straight men often rub their gay friend's crotch with their foot. I just find this therapist's behavior so odd.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, This guy is so awkward and says things that can make people so uncomfortable. I wonder if that is a ploy. When he starts talking like that, I can only take a few minutes. I feel uncomfortable . Its as if knowing someone is staring at you all the time. It is kind of stalkerish.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Missyb, Uncomfortable is the perfect word to describe how he makes me feel. My 2 daughters and I did pre-season picks and we fought over him. Now none of us want him on our pick list.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
cinapoo1958, idk what was going on with kats dress but it looked wet when she first put it on,,,so i don't think she tinkled..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jack and Sis coming up with a plan... Jack's going to tell Cliff (to get him to vote out Jackson) .. telling Cliff that he (Cliff) won't be in his (Jack's) sights for 4 evictions (three weeks .. plus the double they think is happening next week.) Plans on doing it at the last minute..

Cliff should respond .. "Or I can vote you out and not worry about you going back on your word"...

Edited to add: What kind of person thinks he will still be standing 4 evictions from now and could guarantee that kind of deal???

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hahaha Need .. epic!

Violetfringe

07-06-2019

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Violetfringe a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone else thinks the "game" Jackson is playing is a combination.of Evel Dick and Dr. Will?