TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
6h
Cliff- Tommy is in love with Jack. Kat- I dont trust Tommy. He just kept lying and lying (on Thursday). When it was over, he fake cried #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Forced, hahahahahahaha....
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
48m
Christie tells Jessica how that she was forced to be in a 6 with two shomances, how Holly and Jackson will not take Kathryn to end, and that she always wanted to work with Kathryn and Jessica.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
40m
For the first time Christie is speechless when Jess tells her they all know about the 4 (Christie,Tommy,Sis & Jack)....😏 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21 Nicole is recapping what Christie and Tommy were saying to Jess.
Nicole - Her (Christie) argument was bad. Jess wasn't buying it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Nick - He's (Jack) loyal as f*ck. We could win a lot of comps because we could keep winning.
Tommy - Now it's gonna be a free for all.
Nick - I don't think it's gonna be like that. If there were an alliance you, Sis, Nicole, & I trust Kat. I like Holly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·5m
#BB21 Nick - I don't like people second guessing me. People that play emotionally are scary because you can say one thing and get voted out.
Tommy - Today was horrible. This whole blow up happened. I was trying so hard to avoid this.

#BB21 Nick - You were talking to Holly. I came back 20 min later and it was you, Michie, Holly, and it might have been Jack and then Christie and Sis walked in.
Tommy - I'm happy to answer any questions.
Nick - From me?

#BB21 Tommy to Nick - The whole way this went down. It was just really bad. I know you know me. I didn't want this. I was trying at all cost to avoid this.

#BB21 Nick - He's (Jack) loyal as (e). We could win a lot of comps because we could keep winning.
Tommy - Now it's gonna be a free for all.
Nick - I don't think it's gonna be like that. If there were an alliance you, Sis, Nicole, & I trust Kat. I like Holly.

#BB21 Nick to Tommy - You know what the worst part is for me is that I wanted Jack out for 5 weeks and the week I actually wanted to work with him, he may be going out. When I realized how loyal he was. You don't know loyalty until your far in the game.

#BB21 Tommy - I like Holly too. She's the reason I'm the most upset right now.
Nick - She's really good at endurance comps. She's loyal and a straight shooter too. She didn't do anything wrong. She got dragged down. I'm in a weird spot.

#BB21 Tommy - I think this is the worst week in the house so far.
Nick - I love Christie, but I'm scared of her.
Tommy - Christie is just trying to play all sides of the house.

#BB21 Nick - You guys (Tommy & Christie) are really close.
Tommy - We're close, but I see it. I've tried to warn her. That's it. That's what we do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Cliff - If Jack goes like they are saying, do we think that Holly and Michie are playing this HOH for us.
Kat - Holly confided in me that she was embarrassed of the game that she's been playing because she's had to go along with a lot of people.

#BB21 Kat - She's (Holly) taking the meanness that's going on to heart.
Cliff - Jack also said that he would wait until after the Veto ceremony but that he will be campaigning. I think Jack knows things are getting out of his control at this point. Which is perfect.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
31s
Nicole just told this to Cliff, who said "wow.. wow.. that's pretty cocky"
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
· 3h
Jessica on hearing Jack had told Nicole "I told you you'd be safe this week" and "just value the days you have left in the house" (after Nick made his noms, and before the angry mob was screaming about Nicole in HOH) -
Jessica: "CONDESCENDING (e)!!" (link: https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1158159705627193344/photo/1) pic.twitter.com/e5KkhxpHAI

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
8m
Nick- It's not guaranteed that he (Jack) is going. Tommy- I think that the writing is on the wall #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB21 Jack and Christie say that their targets right now are Holly and Kat because they firmly believe they know each other. Christie says while she cant stand Jackson, but she has bigger targets than him right now

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
39m
Nicole to Cliff/Jess/Kat- I love Christie as a person, and I want to trust her. My only concern with her is, with certain things, I've never seen her own up. I've heard her say "I want Jack out". When Jack confronted her, it was "I have never said that". I dont go for that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21 Christie tells Jack that Jess is 'like a man' inside, that she is strong and she doesnt want to feel mansplained

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ZAINEY
@ZaineyTX
·
13m
Nicole has found 3 bugs in the HOH bed. And says she keeps seeing black specs all over the bedding. #bb21

Jess just pointed up and said they’re falling from above 😳😭😣 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·
10m
They have a HOH ziploc bag ready for bugs, when they appears... #SurvivalMode #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
12m
Analyse- I just want to know where your head is at going into this vote. It will really help figure out what I need to do. Cliff- I dont know exactly how all of them upstairs are going to do. Analyse- Are you basing your vote off of Jess? Cliff- No #BB21

Cliff- I do worry a little bit that if I kept Jack in, I would be a target. Analyse- If Jack did stay, I know for a fact that you would 100% be safe with him. You will for sure be safe with me #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
6s
#ThingsJessicaSays "backdoor would mean that was the intention all along"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Christie, Sis, and Tommy seem to have faith that Cliff will flip his vote. They claim to notice him perking up when he knows that he is helping their side.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why does she talk like that???
🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳
@BB_Pissed
·
32m
#BB21

OMG!!! I figured out how to make it easier (for me) to listen to Jess speak. It's no secret that she speaks slowly (and often starts over and repeats herself), but if you speed up her voice by 50%, she literally sounds like she's speaking at a normal speed (on helium).🤭😉

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Drawring 🦄🖼️ [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
13m
Holly: I'm gonna go up to the HOH room. Kat said to come up & bring my leper.
Jackson: Bring me?
Holly: Yeah.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
14m
Hilarious given that for the past week Analyse has done nothing but demand Cliff go home cuz he's sneaky.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 24m
Cliff- I have never said anything bad about you or your game. You have always seemed pretty upfront. Analyse- And I dont even do anything. I just sit back #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Morty Port
1 min ·
#BB21 Sunday 9:00PM BBT Nichole, Michie, Kat, Nick in the HoHR talking about past discussions that were awkward. Nicole and Kat have decided to be fainting goats when they get asked questions they don't want to answer.

Fainting goats just cracks me up.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
That conversation was hilarious (fainting goats) - I haven't watched much feeds this year .. but I'm glad I caught that one!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Need, just reading the words cracks me up !

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Missyb - they acted it out .. it went on for several minutes.. I couldn't stop laughing! Then Nicole also did her "Do you smell that??" thing...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I love that... fainting goats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7/14am... #BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·
3h
Jack tells Jackson that the alien smashed some cantaloupes and poured coffee all over the floor this morning, they are laughing, rekindling the bromance #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.29pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
12h
Christie to Tommy: "I hope I don't look like a psychopath, like I hope I'm not portrayed as a lunatic"

11.38pm... Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·
11h
Jack pre campaign chat with Jessica clip.
Jack: You've done an incredible job this week.
Jessica: Wow. You said like I'd done an incredible job .. yeah, I put you up .. INCREDIBLE! 🤣🤣🤣 #bb21