TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 04: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If you respect Jess's choice then SHUT UP and leave the HOH.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Keldogg... thanks for the visual...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
lol Kel!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh damn, now we have the good people and the evil people.....

Crying that "evil won't win".

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tommie you will be surprise at how the viewers feel when you get out.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jess needs to go on Disney's BB, all rainbows and unicorns.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy, ugh.

Nicole in there now.

Christie, take a trip!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
OH BOY!

Now Jack has arrived in the HOH room.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ding dong..

Jack!

Bleh

Glad Nicole is there, I think.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Now The Jack has arrived.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now a long discussion of Adobo.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My feeds froze. Finally got them back.

Nicole is alone in HOH, telling us this week should be simple and she doesn't want the drama.

She settles in with the music and here comes drama AKA Kat who gleefully announces that she was talking to Holly and Jackson and ooos, Sis and Jack were outside the door. Hee hee.

Some talk about Nick vs Christie and Tommy. Nick told Christie that .. I am confused.

Jess explains, with Kat interrupting.

Now Jess is fitting in Christie saying Nick swore to her. Now she says she did not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff comes in. Kat tells him she is wounded. She also entered telling Nicole that.

Annoying.

Every time there is a conversa, Jess talks so much, same thing and we never hear the conversation end because others walk i.

Earlier Cliff was reporting in and Jess kept talking over him and he never got to finish.

Jess is exhausting.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff is telling Jess, Nicole and Kat that Jack made an offer to him to keep him safe for more than 2 more weeks if he votes to keep him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff reports that Jack offered to Cliff that Jack says he wants to bring Cliff into the final 6 in place of Jackson. Cliff would get more that two weeks.

Kat and Jess interrupt...

Kat says so now she is lower that Cliff on that side.

Cliff encouraged Jack.

Jack said Kat is with Jess against him.

He wants to talk to Nicole, too.

I think this is bugging Kat, not to be the sought after one.

Sis wants to talk to Cliff. Others say me too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess says she is bottom of the barrel. Nobody wants her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack plans to campaign after the veto comp.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Christie and Jack can get Cliff, Tommie says Cliff wouldn't want to be the 6th person in the alliance. Christie and Tommie blows it off.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole is the "sleeper" of the season... I took a while to come here.. but no one else posted...

Nicole.. Jess... Kat were all talking .. about .Christie and Tommy's attempt to sway Jess.. and Nichole sniffs .. looks at Kat .. and says "you smell that???" .. And Kat sniffs.. .. and Nichole says .."you smell that???" and Kat is like "what?" .. And Nichole says .. "That's total BS"... It took a while for me to stop laughing...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
How did Tommy squirm out of that melee unscathed?
Didn't he fuel the he said she said argument?
Maybe no one really listens to him after all.
Cliff is going to lose his desperate attempt for AFP with Tommy in the house.
Pity the poor intern that had to make Tommy's costume.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG I can not listen to Jess anymore.

I CAN'T.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Man.I seriously cant read Nick..

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So if Jack goes, then the 6 turns into 3, and the Outsiders have the house...that is until they flip again lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL at Sis trying to play the game. HAHAHAHAH

you know cliff want to burst out laughing

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christiii, I can not read Nick, figure him out, NADA. I wish the DR's would reveal more of what he is really thinking.