TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
20s
#BB21
Nicole-What?!
Nick-& I was like oh okay. You think. She was like yah, And I was like isn't Nicole with you guys now and she was like no she only owes us this week.
Nicole-Wow
Nick-So she thought you were going to take a shot that's why she wasn't going to use it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Tommy- I dont think that he (Jack) is going to stay. I think that they are going to get him out. I'm sick about it. That's why I'm like this today. I know what's coming. Analyse- But I think we still try. Tommy- Me too #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Christie to Analyse/Tommy- Cliff, Kat, Nicole and Jess are up in the HoH. It is what it is. Apparently Jack and Kat's conversation didnt go that great #BB21

Christie to Analyse/Tommy- I think that we can get Cliff somehow. He is terrified of an all girls alliance too. We have got to play that up somehow. Play up loyalty, an all girls alliance, and that the three of them know each other #BB21

Jack- It doesnt look good right now. Analyse- But there is still a few days left. Jack- I have got a few plays to make. I am going to talk with this guy (Cliff) a lot. Analyse- Me too #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Tommy thinks that this is happening because everyone thinks if Jackson gets to the final 2 no one will vote for him so it makes sense for him to stay.

#BB21 (feeds) They say that they have been loyal and honest the entire game so they need to make a deal with Cliff. Jack blames Jackson for not solidifying a deal with Cliff and that he was guaranteeing Cliff safety through double eviction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (feeds) In the hammock, Jackson and Holly are talking. They are discussing how Jack betrayed Jackson and how America would perceive that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 21 Updates
@BB21Updates
·
51m
I am dying laughing!

You’re a bottom feeder now Tommy! Cliff & Nicole are now in the majority and don’t need your pathetic offers.

Also your field trip bus will be arriving Thursday at 10 PM EST to pick you up. 🚌

#BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 56m
#BB21 In the RV Tommy goes over the plan to offer Cliff and Nicole three weeks of safety to keep Jack and who the targets will be are Holly, Kat and Jess.

Christie and Jack in BY are discussing plan as well saying the key is to discuss loyalty and the Holly/Kat connection.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
9s
#BB21 (feeds) Jack says that the fact that Kat would contemplate keeping Jackson confirms that she knows him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
59s
#BB21 (feeds) Jack is realizing that the common denominator with all the problems is Christie. He realizes that he said he would live and die by her and that was a mistake.

#BB21 (feeds) Nick wants to go ask Jess how his name was brought up with Christie. He is upset Christie brings him up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
God, he is awful....
CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
· 3m
Nick: She's (Sis) perfect.

Jack: I know. Im so excited to be in jury.

Nick: Shut the (e) up

Jack: Listen if I have one exiting request, you better send that b(e) to me next.

👁️👁️👁️👁️ #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 18m
Nick- It will be Holly, Cliff, Kat, Nicole. Analyse- We dont know about Cliff. Nick- We know about Cliff. Analyse- Why do you think that? Nick- I know. Just trust me #BB21

Nick has poor choices in allies and still hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (feeds) Nick says that Christie is Vanessa. She cries too much, she manipulates everything. Jack is taking the fall for what she did. Jack says he thinks Christie thinks shes right so she lies to herself.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Jack- There is a root, there is a common denominator in all of it. I'm getting tired of it. Nick- Christie. I told you, bro #BB21

Nick to Jack- She (Jess) was going to take Jackson off, put me up next to you, and you were going to go...because Christie told her that I was 100% voting to keep you. I dont know what her motive was #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
18s
#BB21 (feeds) Nick asks Jess how his name got brought up by Christie. Jess tells him about the conversation with Jess, Kat and Christie. Nick says he is upset that Christie was speaking for him. Jess doesnt remember now how his name was brought up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
57s
Im sorry that Jess felt like an outcast but this is one of my biggest pet peeves about BB. No one is gonna extend a golden invitation into a group. Kat was an even bigger outcast week one but she hustled her way into being able to work with the 6. #BB21 is Not a spectator sport

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
49s
Nick to Jess- I just dont like being talked for. That's why I was upset. I dont need anyone to say who I am or who I am not voting for. I'll say it myself #BB21

Nick- I told you that I'm doing what you wanted. Jess- I want what's best for what everyone wants to do. What I dont want to do is break a tie #BB21 (Why is she being so obtuse, just tell him you want Jack out... Oh, Tommy is in the room, didn't know that)

Jess- I really am very indecisive in this matter. Tommy- You are killing it. You are doing a great job. Jess- I feel like I am not killing it. Tommy- You are. Nick- I'm not asking for your answer right now #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... John - #BB21 @J_PopCultureFan
·
Aug 2
I'm waiting for production to add their new warning for the houseguests:

"You are not allowed to talk about Jackson."

#BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
1h
That’s what we want to see from Big Brother. Not bullshit showmance segments, not dumb superpowers, just drama stemming from who can trust who in a strategic game where only one person wins. It shouldn’t take 40+ days to have an episode show some to us. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
💫StaceyinSpacey💫 @StaceyinSpacey
·
6h
If feeds are down 45 minutes every time the angry alien comes to visit I'm going to get a lot done today. Can they schedule Tommy's punishments to happen at the same time? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
feeds are back, Jack had another visit from his angry alien Allen - Jack had to count macaroni

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
#BB21 Apparently while feeds were out there was an argument. Christie is crying in the HOH room with Jess. It sounds like with Christie and Nick.

#BB21 Christie says she would never tell other peoples secrets. She says Nick is inconsistent. She says she is not calling people out anymore.

#BB21 Jackson and Kat are talking in the boat room. Kat apologizes for thinking that Jackson spread them sleeping together. Jackson says he wouldnt do that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
1m
And of course it happened when the feeds went off for Jack’s punishment, Jess pulled Christie up to clear things up bc Nick kept saying he would vote how Jess wanted, yet Christie said Nick was saying he was voting with her! #BB21

·
2m
#BB21 She says she was in an 8 person alliance. 6 of the 8 coupled up. The people she trusted outside of the alliance turned on her. And she will be voted out next week.

#BB21 She says she tried to distance herself and select who in the group she trusted. She says she (crying) she always wanted Kat and Jess to go to the final 3 with them. Christie is crying saying that Kat thinks Michie and Holly are her best options and they are not.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Christie to Jess- I am upset because Jack isnt a liar. I always just say what I mean. I have to learn to not, cause that is getting me in this position #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
#BB21 Jess is saying Kat doesn't want to make a personal decision. She said that Kat is torn because its 2 people that arent aligned with Kat.

#BB21 Christie thinks that Kat is telling everyone her business. Christie says she feels stupid or scared. And she wanted to keep Kat either way regardless.
#BB21 Christie says she is scared because the guy she was gunning against (Jackson) is teaming up with the people she loves (Jess and Kat?)

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2m
Christie- Me and Tommy had one on one conversations. We would have loved to go to the end. "Me, you, Kat and Jess". She agreed with me. She was like "I am gunning for Michie". That all means nothing. Jess- And I still think that she is #BB21

Christie- She (Kat) thinks that Holly and Michie are her best options. They are not going to take her to the end. Jess- Kat is not that stupid #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Jess to Christie/Tommy - I don't see the game play like that. If I don't like your game play and I don't like what you stand for, I will vote you out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
21m
Christie- The reason he (Jackson) would stay this week is the same reason that he would stay every week. Jess- I dont think that that would be the case. I dont see the gameplay like that #BB21

·
29m
Tommy- He (Jackson) is an (butt)hole. No one is going to vote for an (butt)hole (in Final 2). Christie- I agree. I'm just scared of him winning HoH and putting me up. I almost know that Jack is going to go. It's 100% valid #BB21

Kat's Informed Decision [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·

Nicole: I'm lingering up here to get away from the madness bc I am sick of hearing it. I don't wanna get involved bc this week should be straight forward & easy whether it's one way or the other. And it should not be more drama.
#bb21

·
28m
Tommy to Christie/Jess- I know the both of them (Jack/Jackson), I know what has come out of their mouth, I know America knows it. I understand why Jackson would be a smarter person to keep. It just hurts cause I have seen both of them in action #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
18m
#BB21 Christie - I don't know who is gonna waste a nom on him (Michie). I fear him putting me up.
Jess - Why wouldn't anyone nom him?
Christie - Not up, but take him out. Cause how big a target he is. Cause the reason he would stay this week would be why he would stay any week.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Cliff to Jack- Nothing has changed. It's still just a matter of me trying to survive a few more weeks, find a place to land #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB21 Tommy - Evil in my eye is winning, but I understand why evil is winning because it's Big Brother.
Jess - Well evil, that's your opinion. I see a little in Jack too.
Christie - We've seen Jack having our back so we've never been victim of that stuff. We don't know it.

·
6h
Cliff- Jack, Tommy, we know. You think you have got us. We are not buying it all. We arent stupid. They are cocky and they are going to pay the price for it #BB21

Kat- I'm not impressed by Sis, cause I have at least 20 friends that are just as pretty if not prettier. Her whole gameplay of being the pretty girl in the house is not that impressive. Cliff- Sis is nothing #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kat's Informed Decision [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
15m
The HGs in HOH are hoping Tommy didn't get the speed of smell one.

Nicole: That was disgusting.
Christie: I really almost threw up.
Nicole: I was gaggin'. Oh shit. It's the smell one?

They leave so they don't have to smell it.

#bb21