TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 04: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, did Nick actually say Christi's name? He kept saying a certain person. Why oh why is Tommy in the room for this convo?

Does Tommy now know for sure Jack is going home? If so, he's probably telling him right now when the feeds are down for the Alien....arghhhh! When they bring the feeds back it will be done.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Missybโ€ฆ..I agree Nick looks and sounds guilty every time he opens his mouth. It's hard to believe what he does for a real job.
But keep burying Christie...thanks

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nick was talking to Jack and Sis when he was throwing Christie hard under the bus.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm scared for Nicole that she has an F2 with Nick; so hope she has one with other people because he will throw her under the bus.

Why did Nick tell Sis Jess wanted to put him up as replacement nom? He is such an idiot. She and her side will do everything to try to get Nick up now.

Jack is saying Christi is the reason he is where is he. Right; YOU are the reason, fool....don't ever think you aren't. All this while Nick of all people tells Jack to talk to Cliff about the votes. It's painful watching the so-callled "psychologist" play this so absolutely awful. I do not believe he is a psychologist.....no way. He may be some type of 'counselor' to troubled kids, but I'm just not any psychology in his moves in this house.

I still don't know when Jack realized Christi was a liar and Jackson was right about her. Did they show it tonight? My internet went out for a bit. Thanks.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh damn, why is Christie crying now?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole has a final 2 with Cliff.

What is up with Christie sailing about to Jess? Throwing Nick under the bus.

Lying as if she is not part of a couple.. Hello, Tommy?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Take a breath, Christie.

She says to Jess, and wanted to go to the end with me, you, Kat and Jess...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
These two are exhausting and Jess talking for Kat...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie says she was forced to be in the 6 shooter alliance.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh look how quickly she goes from bawling to pushing her agenda!

It's a miracle!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I really really hope that Jess doesn't believe the tears... I couldn't stand it so I turned my feeds off and am watching the Shirley Temple marathon on TCM...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey stated:
Nicole has a final 2 with Cliff.

Thanks, Seamonkey. Don't know if that is any better because Cliff has bashed her to the other side when he was in trouble & he will go with the power; I don't care what he said this week. He made a deal ONLY FOR HIMSELF when he was HOH; hence I do not trust him.

I've read that Nick & Nicole also have an F2. However, aren't she, Kat & Jessica supposedly in a group of 3 or is their new alliance called Cliff's Angels and it encompasses Cliff, Nicole, Jess & Kat (& possibly Nick?) So many alliances I'm getting confused.

Lol @ Christi blaming others...what's new.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Good choice, Needmylifeback!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed Jess is smarter than Cliff as HOH

LOL at Analyse's HOH comp leopard onesie...reminded me of an outfit Cher would wear in a skit on the old Sonny and Cher show....

I think everyone but Analyse knows Christie is FOS

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Crap, I see Tommy in there now. And Jess hammering away making that motion with both arms like a shrug.. I am not listening. Sorry. Just, no.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Fine.

I will take it for the team :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Need, I switched to Secrets of the Zoo.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jack telling Nick when he goes to jury "you better send that beotch (Analyse) to me next in jury."
WOW.....are you listening Ana's real daddy?
SMH
He used the real B word.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Please people shut up and listen every now and then,the talking over each other is painful. They never even pause for a breath.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Melding ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’™

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie and Tommy now suggesting that Jess bring Jack and Jackson in and let them hash out their differences in front of her.

Now they are pushing that everybody will drag Jack to the end for a win.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I know, I know Tommie is all knowing.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy says he knows the truth!

Tommy says "evil is winning", because Jackson has talked badly about everyone in the house, and they are going to keep him.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Heck no Preacher is on

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It's hard to take a talking dildo seriously.