TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 04: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Just went back and read Jackson's bio....oh dear.

Liked Paul and Brett
His motto, doesn't like doing anything in moderation.
Skipped college graduation to go to South Beach.
He's not a picky eater, just eats a lot.
He can sell anything to anyone....'would you like a hot apple pie with that'

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Where is Jackson's moms page? I have been wanting to meet her. Hoping BB will do a segment on his fam.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
His father Is well known musician in Nashville.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The six only have Christie to blame for the mess they're in. She threw Jack and Jackson under the bus to the others, said she didn' t want to go to the end with couples. She made alliances with everyone. Tommie and Jack's gut reaction to tell Christie about what Sam said was the match that lit the fire.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, an excellent reap of events leading up to the demise of the 8,9 and six!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm sick of fish. Give them punishments that don't involve cutting the feeds.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I meant recap, not reap.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds.. one of the few times I've even turned them on and it is fish... and come to find out it is because of a punishment... I'm assuming Jack's .. but has Jackson's started yet? >> Maybe they are doing both....

Sad thing is .. all of these punishments are going into a segment that is less than 5 minutes long...but they'll cut the feeds many times over that just to get those 3 - 5 minutes...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jackson hasn't started his punishment yet.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Earlier today during the clean up of the kitchen area I saw Jack rise off a dust pan in the kitchen sink...
Cliff was washing dishes but said nothing; between the kitchen and the shared bathroom all I can say is disinfect.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. He is all about protection.
He advises Sis, but aside the week, even if Jack leaves, and get the six, with Nick , back together.
Sis says Christie is like a Tyler. She will win the game.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Bless her little heart.

Tyler didn't win

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok finally caught up have been on a cruise for the last week. So much craziness. Really want Jess to use the veto and backdoor Christie

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack and Tommy talking about what kind of deal they can make with Cliff.

Sis is there too, but she doesn't count.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy wants to offer Cliff 4 weeks of safety, and that if they have to, they would go after each other before they go after him.

Yeah, right.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff can get that deal sticking with the group he has now, LOL. It is always fun how the "cool kids" think they are going to win every HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting that there is a bunch of them in the HOH instead of enjoying the pool and backyard. Wonder if it is really hot down there today.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Finally confirmation that the Jacks are no longer friendly. !
I can’t watch the feeds for very long due to Jess, Tommy and Christi ‘s constant, loud chatter.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis cannot calculate how many days from today to Thursday. This is the third time in the last hour she has tried, and been unable to

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Asking Sis "does that make sense" makes no sense at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, just flipped over to the feeds and Jack has written under his tatoo "MyNameIs"; it says STUPID

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nick is throwing Christie under the bus, backing over her, checking for a pulse, and then running over her 3 more times.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Finally an episode worth watching.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well darn, just when the show was over, LOL....
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 And we have fish. The camera went to the storage room so it might be time for Alien Jack!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick is so bad at this game. He always looks guilty. Always. He really needs to just keep his ears open and shut up.