TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.55... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
Nicole says don't make fun of Cliff and how he moves because he is older, he still won more than them (Sis/Christie), says that if they have a problem with Cliff they should win something and put him up, otherwise shut up. #bb21

Jackson says that everyone has dragged his name through the mud, Kat, Sam, but he doesn't mind. #bb21

Nicole says she doesn't understand Nick, and she doesn't want Jess to piss him off so that he'll go after her instead of Tommy/Christie next. Kat says he's just playing both sides. #bb21

Nick joins them in HOH as they snack on Mac N Cheese. Jess was surprised by his comp time. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Jess asks Nick why Sis keeps popping in & out of the HOH room. Nick says maybe Sis is looking for Tommy.
Kat to Nick: Are people nervous where my vote is going to be?
Nick: Why?
Kat: B/c after Veto I was followed to SR & I felt awkward.
Kat just feels paranoid.

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️
@BBFeedsFairy
·
1h
Tommy has his punishment costume for a week and he has a task to do whenever BB tells him to move at the speed of light, sound, or smell #bb21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nicole- Christie and Sis would tap each other, point, and laugh (at Cliff). Are we in 7th grade? I know Jack has said plenty of things to him, and I know Tommy is in on it half the time. We are better than that as people, as a group, as a country. There is no need for that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tommy's BB Explorer suit is here: whenever he gets a mission signal, he has to go into every room and scream "I'm traveling at the speed of ______" = light, sound or smell, for one week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 House thinks this will get Tommy to win AFP. They say Tommy will have to wear outfit for his Birthday.

Tommy is called for his first mission. He is to blast off at the speed of light.

#BB21 Tommy shouting in every room: IM TRAVELING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!

·
1h
#BB21 The house is all excited for the angry guy punishment for Jack.

Nick is talking to Nicole in HOH room. Nick says the others are really worried right now, especially if Nicole wants to keep Michie. He tells Nicole that they are petrified of Holly/Michie joining them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kat's Informed Decision [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Nick thinks it'll be a big move to get Jack out.

Nicole asks Nick if he'll definitely be with them.

Nick: Yeah. Why do you think I wouldn't be? You're my #1. 👀 #bb21

Nick tells Nicole he has confirmation that she's the last of the floaters that would be taken out.

He thinks they'll get more blood on their hands if it goes 4-4. He thinks if Jess wants Jack gone, she should use the veto. 👀 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Nick says if Jess doesn’t use Veto, the others are definitely voting out Michie. Nicole asks why they are talking about it b/c Veto ceremony has not happened. Nick says they are just worried about votes. Kat walks into HOH.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nick- I dont care either way. Jack is a bigger threat. I am doing whatever she (Jess) wants. This is her HoH. Nicole- I agree #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nick- There is only four votes. Me, you, Cliff and Nicole, unless Holly voted out Jack as well. I dont think she is going to do that. Kat- I think she is. Actually, I dont want to say anything. Never mind, I retract that statement. Nick- I want to do what Jess says to do #BB21

Jess- I want to do whatever the majority want to do. Nick- If we do that move, we are the majority. Jess- That's not how I want it to seem. I just dont want there to be this side and that side. It's whoever plays game with whoever plays game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kat's Informed Decision [SMEG] @girlsmeg
·41m
BB: BB Explorer, listen carefully. Your next mission will be at the speed of sound.
Jackson: Oh (e).
Tommy to self: I never used an air horn before. #bb21

Tommy fires his air horns.
Tommy: Ohh..it's (e) broken & cold. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB21 Jack asks how Cliff is with Michie after the other day.
Cliff: He kind of dragged my name through the mud. Jack: I haven’t been able to talk to him all day. Tommy: Idk wth happened. Cliff: I don’t either. A lot of it really wasn’t me. It’s between him/Christie that Sam said

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Nicole- Are you upset because he (Cliff) is in his 50s and he is schooling you? Put up or shut up. Dont make fun of the way he runs or because he is older. Win something, put his ass up, and send him home. Oh wait, you tried that twice and it didnt work. (butt)holes #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And again, another one that is funny...

CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
·
1h
Jessica: The first time we had sex he tried to cuddle with me and I thought he was weird. Come to find out he was just Canadian. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
1h
Tommy’s punishment is literally a little dick running around flashing bright lights. 🤣 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha... John - #BB21 @J_PopCultureFan
·17h
I have a conspiracy theory that Jessica has an identical, twin sister named Judy. I believe this is Judy's week in the house. Cause I swear the girl that won HOH and the Veto and is making great game decisions is NOT the same girl that has been playing this game... 😂😜 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... 🅷🅴🅲♐️ @Hec718
·15h
Later tonight: *Jack getting another (lower body)job from Analyse*
Tommy enters: “I’m traveling at the speed of light!” #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
15m
The feeds may be up and down today while jack gets his yelling punishments and other such shenanigans

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
10:36 AM Jack in KT + BA vacuuming up the "space dust" that Alan the Angry Alien threw on him for his punishment. Cliff + Holly offer to vacuum so that Jack can get ready for his expected "busy" day. (Ed.: More visits by the Alien) #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
15m
Cliff: I do think Tommy's in love with Jack.

Kat: I don't trust Tommy.

Cliff: I don't either.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
14m
Kat says Jack's being a good sport about the alien, yet Christie's running her mouth complaining.

Kat to Cliff: I'm like Christie shut up. This' none of your business.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB21 Kat: I’ve done nothing but be nice to them & vote w/ them.
Cliff: We’ve all voted w/ the house.
Cliff is hoping Kat is on board w/ them, especially after Christie through Holly under the bus. Kat says they have Holly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
11m
Kat & Cliff agree the Grateful circle was their way of being petty. They'd make sure to drop "Gr8ful"

Kat: That's just as petty as everyone hiding behind the bible right now. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 Kat: I would put up Christie/Michie or Christie/Tommy. I have a reason to put up Tommy now.
Cliff: People are showing their true colors this week. If we don’t stick together then we are short for the game. Can you imagine a final 4 or 5 of you/Holly/Jess/Nicole/Me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
-Cliff thanked Kat for letting him rant
-she said she's been doing it for a couple days
-he told her about Analyse's angry rants/threats about her
-and he said after veto meeting he expects Christie/Tommy/Jack to threaten him he's next if he doesn't vote their way

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Cliff brings up how terrible it was when Sis got in Kat's face and yelled at her - says Tommy was just as bad b/c he was laughing at the situation so hard he had to step away. Kat wants Sis to come at her the same way once they are out in the real world.

#BB21 Cliff thinks after the POV ceremony, once the noms are locked, the other side will probably come after him, try to bash Michie to Kat to get her vote and try to get Nicole to vote with them b/c "she owes them" for keeping her.

#BB21 Cliff says he's sick of the other side trying to bring up the women's alliance thing. Says it's not about men vs. women, it's about underdogs vs. bullies. He thanks Kat for letting him vent to her.

#BB21 Cliff says there are 3 people that he trusts in the game: Kat, Nicole and Jess - says he thinks he could gain more trust w/Holly. Kat agrees, but says she worries about Holly bringing things back to Michie like she has done in the past.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
46m
Analyse- She (Kat) keeps saying "Sis, I owe you one. You're the one that stopped the votes from switching". Christie- Her and I shared really personal moments about how we feel about Michie. I feel almost hurt and betrayed that I confided in her and she is going to keep him #BB21

Christie- I hope they realize that if they do send Jack, I am not even worried about Michie. They all bump up to the top of my list. Kat would be #1. Analyse- We had a chance to send all of these mother (e) out #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21
Nick says he's wanted Jack out for the first 5 weeks.
Nicole said she said Nick isn't stupid. She says her argument was he didn't want Jack out he wanted Bella to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·53s
Christie: "oh wow it's dry"
Nick: "I manifested to the universe that it would dry in a reasonable time so people could still lay on it when it was sunny, so I think the sun really focused more of its energy onto the hammock instead of the grass"
Christie: "k, thank you"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21
Nick-If Jack leaves, and he will. We are good. Who would put us up.
Nicole says she thinks so too but doesn't want to jinx it.
Nick says he's only worried about Christie in double eviction. He says he really loves her and he thinks Nicole is good with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
Nick to Nicole-She told me, this stays between us, that day that she told me she didn't want t.o be with showmances. She didn't want to go with couples. When I was trying to get her to use her power. She said well now people like Nicole will take shots at Jack.