TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 04: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info Sassyza, that makes me feel better. I sure hope after Thursday the outsiders bring Nick into their alliance. They are foolish if they don't.

I guess Jack got another punishment and the Alien poured milk on the floor and messed up the whole house. This is also a punishment for Jackson....wasting food. Oh my!

Is Jack's only for 24 hours? I was hoping it was a week.

ETA: Re Jack going, seems Christi knows because Kat said something to her last night about not wanting to be the tie vote this week. Stop talking, Kat.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff talking to Kat is the most honest he is. Very interesting. He really does have a grasp on what is going on.

Great convo!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
For the love of god turn off the water faucet and close the frickin refrigerator door.

These houseguests are like my mother in law, she empties the Gulf of Mexico just washing a spoon.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m enjoying their conversation too, Mama. These normal chats are few and far between.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Dear Jess,

Jack, Jackson and Christie for Have Nots please.

Oh and take the beds out of the HN room and put in sleeping bags.

And stop talking.

Thank you in advance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
My hope is that none of them are tied so tightly to anyone that they wouldn't cut them if it benefitted their game. I wouldn't hold playing well against any of them.

Ark, I agree. And, I think that is what Jess was getting at last night. She said there are no sides now, just who you dont want to work with". I think what you said is her point.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
What really bothers me is when casting puts in a "nice girl" who at first appears to be a breath of fresh air- imo. She's confident, pretty, & friendly. .. Until we find out she's slept with a "stranger- I don't know him" within a week of knowing him, dressing skimpy, plops down on all the men in the house, flirts, acts ditzy, ... Then turns to "everyone (men or targeted girl(s)) is picking on me", "they are making me feel uncomfortable", "they are ganging up on me", "they follow me everywhere (while said girl has been fluttering thru the house dropping in every room on every conversation when ever she wants)... which I would do if I were brave enough to lower myself to be on this show to have every act, behavior, mannerism scrutinized online- but I'm not.

I hate when girls play all the above mentioned then pull out the victim act. That's why Christie is pissed (1 reason why) with her. They shared some irl stories which relates to Kat's speech & Ch shared some 1:1 with her (fish). I get why Ch is angry. As a survivor of date rape & assault on me & my entire family I am grossly offended- no disgusted.

I was pleasantly rooting & enjoyed Ks demeanor up till I heard her true colors taking with H abt sis. How she's not that pretty, she's dumb, yada yada... How she'd basically show her a thing or two IRL... Ewww... Not the lady you Kat alluded to in your speech or is that the true person your hope your parents are proud of?

Holly is disappointing. Stop with "does this look cute, does this make me look cute"?... You are a woman, not a girl. As a 56 yo grandmother of 3 girls & 2 boys (1 more on the way in Dec) I don't want to be cute. My grand-girls are cute (beautiful)... ugh... irritates me so much.

Janie was bombshell Janie. .. She never played the "victim"! If that's the role you were casted for then so be it! Stop playing victim with these men. It's becoming a very scary world & this "act" must stop! Otherwise we women will never be truly heard when we call for help! I'd rather watch Bella than this tactic.

(sry.had to get off my chest. Play the game but keep "labels" out of it or I hope this is the last season of BB. I have been a loyal watcher since season 1 sorta but steady since season 2. It's gone so way off the rails IMHO... loved the food comps, the HOH & VETO comps but boy oh boy this has hit a nerve).

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Bon- regarding those ugly leggings H wears- someone did say something to her... Jackson! He told her they drive him "crazy" (hubba hubba). Ewwww! She giggled while looking into the mirror & shrugged. Puke. ITA they are not a nice color. Kat has some nice outfits but everyday?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ugg!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else notice that when Jess in particular is talking just shooting the crap or when on a tangent she rarely uses "like"! Kat is the same... so "like" is their pause word instead of taking a breath or being silent before selecting the right words to use so not to say too much.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jack brings Kat into the boat room. He asks if she has any unanswered questions about the whole blow up that went down.

She says no, I just want to bury it. ...
Now she hasnt shut up. Says she is venting
Geeze Kat.. you are rambling. shut up and let him do the talking.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Omgsh- Kat! Vote was 3 days ago. You say it doesn't bother you but stop bringing it up.

Yes Kat- you did talk to Jack abt Jackson being mean to you. You actually cried on his shoulder, literally!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I see Kat differently. She has been targeted, talked about, treated like she is dumb, etc all season. She smiles and just goes along with everything. What we heard in the convo with Cliff was her honest opinions and how she feels. Did she say some mean things about Sis? yep she did, but considering what they have said about her I do get it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Gramix, Jack asked Kat to talk to him about the pre vote fight. He’s the one who called her into the boat room. He’s trying to mend fences because he needs her vote.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Nick a 7th? Nick is part of the 6!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Gram .. the 6 were Jack, Sis, Jackson, Holly, Tommy, Christy.

Nick was part of the 8.. but he and Bella went rogue and separated. Nick has been trying to get back in with the 6

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Missyb, thank you for translating what Jess said. I had no idea what she was talking about.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jess did have an ahha moment in the HOH yesterday describing how Tommy plays BB like he plays backgammon, all defense until he feels safe to play offensively. Gasps in the HOH after it registered with the others. Jess winning Veto negates Christie's magical POV. Her and Tommy finally having to squirm and sweat a little is fun to finally watch.
Jack going weakens Christie, Tommy and Analyse who is basically wanting to go to jury hoping its a spa hotel.
Jess possibly saving this season is delish.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Question....is Jackson and only child?

He acts like one being raised by a helicopter mom.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christy and Sis having worried conversation in the archery room.

I think they think their precious Jack might be in danger. Christie is coming up with deals to make for Jess to break a tie in their favor, or keeping her safe. Sis is trying to play BB which is cute.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
World, I don’t know if he’s an only child but he admits to being a mama’s boy.

And it shows!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I just want you all to know, I REALLY respect your game and I love you!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thanks, rumor has it Jackson's mommy was threatening CBS with a family lawyer if Jackson isn't treated better by BB.
boohoo

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
And I'm obsessed with you!! lol, True story, went to Hardees yesterday to get cinnamon raisin biscuits with icing, started to tell the cashier that I was obsessed with them, caught myself mid sentence and changed it to I'm addicted to them lol.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I checked out his moms page. He is either an only child or she doesnt like her other kids.