TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 04: Archive through August 04, 2019 users admin

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Sis and Christie leave the room. Jess asks Holly if she's ok? She says yes but doesn't look ok. She makes some excuse about it being a long day. What's up with Holly? Did Christie say something rude? Seems like Jess picked up on something. Anyone know?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Outside, long convo with Jackson and Holly and they feel about everyone there about like I do! Even talking 👄 about the cool kids, mean girls, Christie dominating every conversation, but

She says it is like cliques in High School.

Just now Sis listed several things with her dog that would disqualify her from having a dog.. Open window in the car, oops dog fell out. Sis gave her a bunch of bones, then gave her more, then they leave candy all over the house,chocolate, dog are them, got diarrhea...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Per Holly, Jess was talking about her mom having cancer, and Christie turned the conversation to. Christie.

But the one where Jess smacked back, not sure.

Jackson noted, as did I, that Christie and Sis had taken over the bed..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly, Kat and Jess talked and vented.. Mostly Jess.

Meanwhile Nicole was talking to Jackson. I just heard the end, but it seemed like a good talk.

Tommy's punishment. the lights and noise are bad, but the smell seems really revolting, especially in a sealed up house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy just got woken up to be the speed of light. He's not to happy about it. He said bb is messing with him.

His speed of light is not that speedy.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Maybe the smell one will be air freshener....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Nick seem to have a "final 2". Thus far, s he has been very good about not pushing Nick as "with them". Letting Jess make her own conclusions with an occasional, "maybe he". SHe has been very discreet thus far.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't know how Nicole could ever trust Nick after he berated her about her anxiety issues.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This ridiculous outfit that they’re making Tommy wear annoys me. They keep using childlike themes, but this is not a children’s show. It’s embarrassing. And insulting.

And now that people have to get yelled at 🙄 they (for some reason) have to block the live feed.

So, the punishment is really for us. And we didn't even get to play in the competition.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The stupid punishments, the slop, all of it is not fun anymore. Just let them play the darn game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick has dropped way down for me. The other HG like Nicole. I think she would beat him.

Last night, after Nicole talked to Jackson in the yard, he said softly what a sweet woman she is. Holly and Kat are living now Nicole has come out of her shell. Me too.

I think Cliff and Nicole have a final two also.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The smell, per the houseguests, is certainly not air freshener, but something really rank and putrid.

This punishment is certainly not fun. Not as horrible as some in the past, but mostly irritating.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
More than a week ago, Nicole spoke to the camera and told Cliff's family that she was with him to the end. He did dump out on her before, so I don't know how serious he is now.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
My hope is that none of them are tied so tightly to anyone that they wouldn't cut them if it benefitted their game. I wouldn't hold playing well against any of them.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I hope Bella is watching how well Nicole is playing and how she keeps saving Nick. Maybe she will see how horribly she treated Nicole, but who knows?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Bella got a clue after she left the house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, Nick could go far and if not, he is on the jury...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Why fish??

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Ark; having alliance members is great; however it's a game. Don't be TOO nice.

Nicole should tell Nick they are voting Jack out Thursday morning or no one will trust him and he will be stuck w/Christi and Tommy against the house. Jess will think she was right about him. I don't know why he hasn't told her he'll vote how she wants so Christi's lie about him voting with them would have been outed.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
They are probably doing Jack's punishment which will be shown on TV

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I read that powder was poured over Jack's head. Jack said it was sitting on the counter when the "Alien" came in.

Hope Jack blows up by Tuesday after too many alien treatments.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cricket -- although I am not sure what to believe, Nick did tell Jess he would vote how she wanted last night. He even said he thinks it should be Jack. He later told Nicole the same.

I do think Nick doesn't want to put it anyone's face that Jack will be voted out but it does certainly look like he will go where the wind blows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Those vagina-colored leggings that Holly wears makes her look naked.

Someone should mention that to her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I was just going to post that Rose. .. Yesterday I saw a tweet with screencap of her wearing them and It took me a few moments to figure she actually had pants on. Thought her crack was photoshopped, but then saw IRL and nope, you can see wayyyy too much

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
They were washing kitchen items, Jack cleaning the floor must have been after His punishment. Cliff, Christie and Jack worked hard to clean . Holly helped for about 5 minutes , Then was standing around looking lost. Evidently more punishments coming.I have yet to see Tommy in action...

Are Jack and Jackson interacting at all ?