TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Faves and Dislikes: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Like:
Nicole
Sam
I’d like to see how David plays if he gets in. I’d like to see how Kemi plays if she stays.

This is the first year so many have fallen off my initial likes. The list is too long of those I dislike.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Current favs Kat and Nicole ( and the post nom Kemi).

I can not figure out if Kat is a super smart floater that is playing everyone or a little bit dumb. She is taking a position of talking to everyone and gathering intel. Then she tells the intel to almost anyone but the Jacks particularly. Why ??
She kind of cracks me up

But overall, do not like the season. Do not like competition for powers. This is a season where is really should have been viewer vote. Someway to change things up,

Nicole, is just being herself and it is working. I really like how honest she was with Ovi.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
At this point I like Nicole, Sam and Tommy.
Somewhat like Kemi and Cliff.
I think David and Ovi are okay but don’t think it matters.

Don’t like any of the rest .

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole, Cliff, David, Ovi, Sam.
Not impressed with the rest for various reasons.

Tommy is I am sure a fun person but he is too over the top for me . Jessica's voice as well as her selection of Jackson was what pushed me over the edge to just be tired of her.

Kemi is a mean gurl per her words which I don't like but I do want to see her evict either Jack or Jackson after the come back ENDS.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Current favs:
David and NIcole
Memi to shake up the game but, I think David can do that too. Plus he knows the value of getting rid of string players instead of keeping them around to carry him.

Tommy is playing an excellent game. Not deviating from his initial loyalties. I dont like who he is tied with but he is playing a good game.

Steeltoe

05-19-2007

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Steeltoe a private message Print Post    
The thing that I dislike the most about this season is that it is turning out exactly as I've stated. When I first looked at the house guest I knew the first people they would target the minorities and old person which also is a minority

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Christi is standing out as the best player right now. She is winning things, one of the top folks in the "big" alliance, and also openly friendly with everyone whether or not they are in her alliance. She also has something (maybe ride or die) with Tommy. She may talk too a lot but at least she is playing & not riding/sleeping on the tails of the strong guys (Holly & Sis).

I don't like Bella - she's just rude & mean & lies too much.
I like watching Jack but I couldn't live in that house with his ego.
I like Nick but wish he would get away from Bella.
I like Sam. His loud DRs don't even bother me anymore.
Tommy is too over the top for me but he is playing a good game.
Really like Cliff but he's not played a smart game.
Like Nicole but think this evil Bella induced crap has ruined her game.
Don't care for either Holly or Sis because they are not playing (which may be just their strategy for now cause it's working).
Waiting to see what Kat has (I think she's waiting to show just because she's really not anyone's target right now).
My only issue with Jackson is that he doesn't realize that he is not leading the big group(Jack & Christi are).
I don't care for Jessica & I don't really have any reason except she bores me.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Cosigning your post, Texasdeb - except I dislike jacksonmichie a lot.

But I especially dislike this gratitude circle ceremony they do. Ugh. I prefer seasons and players who know it's a game and play the game. These guys play like some sick version of high school hell.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I hate that it is always so predictable. Good looking guys and good looking girls who latch on to them running the whole show. Plus they are usually ego driven and entitled. Average looking nice people never get a chance. I hope they will see the total domination and throw in some curve balls.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Cliff is back on my dislike list.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Right now I don't like any of them. I like the game when there are 2 sides and the power shift to a different side each week.That hasn't happened in a long time. It sorta happened last year but one side played stupid.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Likes -

In the game - Nicole and Kat

Out of the Game - all of Camp Comeback

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
The ones I like were made outsiders from the start so they didn’t have a chance to show us if they had game.

The H8ful have had the numbers from the start and seem to think America loves them. Won’t they be surprised to find out almost no one likes any of them.

Christie seems to be playing like KC stay with the power players but befriend all the others.

I least respect Jessica and Cliff they know they are not in but continue to be kiss ups, stabbing people who actually befriended them in the back. Stupid because guess what when the power keeps putting you on the block they are not your buds.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I was open to all of them for a while.

My assessment:

The Jacks and Sis lived up to my expectations. They look pretty but they are terrible human beings and I see no redemption for them.

I liked Christy Tommy, and Sam (though I keep forgetting him now..bad sign) but now they are too mean for me. They will have to vastly improve in my eyes.

Reserved for the lowest layer of Hell: Had hopes for Nick, but he is a total loser. Karma, come and get him. Bella was weird from the start, and acts like the child of a tiger mom, spoiled. She couldn't keep her mouth shut and has no clue of what friendship means. Karma, come and get her.

Disappointed by Cliff (no spine), Jessica (no spine), Ovi (too nice of a guy), Kat (dumb blond), Holly (follower)

Love to bits: Nicole, Kemi and David. They are all sharp and seem to be noticing things. They should work together if possible.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Saw this on Twitter:

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That is cute.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's cute and so spot on, lol!!

Peeper

06-14-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I am very disconcerted, because I have always loved big brother and have watched every season but this year I could not get past the first two episodes. I can not watch the "cool" alphas decimate the weak, shy, and older contestants. I can not watch the girls stab each other in the back to please some idiot guy they would never look at twice in the real world. I think I have gotten too old or too jaded or too overwhelmed with the everyday drama we are living in (politically). I just can't watch this year and it saddens me to miss my guilty summer pleasure.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I'm hanging in to see them turn on one another. That will be totally worth it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sam is my fav.

Kat is making me laugh. Don't know how to explain her "dumb blonde, but I'm really smart" with the twist of silly/ quirky humor.

Tanning w/veto necklace was awesome.

Don't know what I'm feeling about Jack. Sometimes he is spot on, but seriously what kind of person gets cocks fighting on their pelvic area? It's a horrid thing.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I like Sam most of the time lol, Nicole, Kat, David, Cliff except when he starts following the bullies and please put that owl down it’s immature, Ovi,
I don’t like Nick, Holly, Sis, Tommy
I can’t stand Bella, Jackson, Christie, Jack!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I also don’t like Jessica . She says she stands up to bullie and want to show people that big girls can do anything but all she’s done is follow the bullies trying to get in their group

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hate Bella and Christie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dlkuhn4, couldn't agree more. And then when she had the chance to pick Nicole for veto and save them both, she says she that even though Nicole is her friend, it wasn't good for her game, well she sank down to the bottom of the pool with the other has. What happened to female empowerment? She is all talk, no substance.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Quoting Tresbien:

"I'm hanging in to see them turn on one another. That will be totally worth it."

ITA.........while holding a nice, tall glass of sweet tea , a snack and enjoying the carnage.