TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 03, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB21 Nick is laying on the floor in the bathroom, he says he can't move right now. He says this isn't worth 5 grand.

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
29m
Heh. Another twist fizzles out in the history books for Big Brother. Christie's power is dead in the water on this one. #BB21

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·
29m
Kat won a trip to Hawaii and Nick won the 5k, Jack got a yelling punishment (like Rachel did last year). #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·
28m
Jessica beat both Jack & Jackson at 2 competitions in -48 hours! 🙌👑 #BB21

LOL... liquid8d @liquid8d
·
19h
Jess: Here's the thing, I think some people are playing personally, and some on a game level.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
30m
#BB21 Cliff is talking to Nicole in the storage room. Cliff says they are going to put a lot of pressure on Nick and Kat. He says they really have to get Kat on board.

#BB21 Cliff tells Jess that they have to keep Kat on board. Jess says why would Kat change, she has always been with us. Cliff says that they will put a ton of pressure on Kat.

Aug 2, 10.33pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·18h
Cliff- I dont want that guy (Jack) in the house. I think he is the biggest threat to any one of us winning the final prize. Jess- You preach. Cliff- Why is Tommy so hard on, so hard up, for... Nicole- I think it's cause Jack is a shield. Cliff- Fair enough #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
26m
Jess whispering to Analyse that she's inviting all the girls to the HOH tonight for face masks & wine.

Her - Oh you can come too Tommy. #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
26m
Rt @hamsterwatch
: Jack and Jackson also got punishments of some sort, 24 hours of "Area 21"
- Jackson will be a 'doctor for visiting aliens' #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
20m
I notice little things like Selfish Jack feeding the fishes all by himself, while everyone else wearing gloves wanted to do it also. 🙄 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 24m
Nick to Cliff/Nicole- Holly is not away from them. She is probably going to vote with them cause she wants to save her game. It will be 4-4. If she would rather not break a tie, take Jackson off and put someone else up that will send Jack home. Jackson will owe her #BB21

Nicole- She (Jess) is angering someone else. The person that she puts up. Nick- Not if they are already angry with her now #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
21m
Jackson has nothing to say to them. He's not going to campaign to them.

Holly suggests he cook dinner one night, like he does normally. Jack's already feeding the fish with Kat.

Holly: Christie's sucking Jess' dick. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
20m
Holly: I don't want to play with the mean kids anymore, but I don't know what to do. I don't know if I truly trust Cliff.

JS: Well I have no choice. I have no bird. I have no bush. For me..I've got to. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
22m
Holly- Christie is sucking Jess' dick. Jackson- It's so fake. Holly- It's pathetically fake. Jackson- This is literally like high school. Holly- It makes me hate it a lot #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
54m
Jackson is a doctor for "aliens that invade the house." It's a 24 hour punishment. Tommy is expecting a costume. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
12m
Kat has joined Jackson and Holly. Kat feels Tommy used giving Kat the Hawaii trip as leverage. Holly says Tommy called that leverage. Kat is angry he did that. #bb21

Holly, Jackson and Kat having a major clearing the air of what happened with Jack, including revealing to Kat that Jack said Cliff/Kat were trying to put the six against each other. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
49s
Holly, Kat, and Jackson are in the have-not room. Kat says there is no way Jackson is getting evicted this week. They want to act like this is Jackson's last week. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
1m
Kat goes into the HOH room after leaving the HN room and is breaking out the fake tears with Christie..

LOL #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
· 33m
Jack: We're about to lose the first part of 6 shooters, but it's the worst part of 6 shooters. Technically I made a play that absolutely saved my ass this week.

Tommy: Yep

Jack: Don't give me credit for that shit. I got lucky. I wish I could take credit for it.

#bb21
Show this thread

HaHAHAHAHA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dani 💙♍ @DaniBlue917
·Aug 2
Such a random detail 💀😂😂
“After I screwed Kat I realized she’s real life friends with Holly” #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Jess- Are you voting for Jack or for Jackson to stay? Holly- I would prefer for Jackson to stay. I trust Jackson a heck of a lot more than I trust Jack. Kat- Same #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21 Tommy to Christie/Nick - Kat told me she said to Holly 'I wanna take Jackson out'. Why would she feel comfortable telling that to his girlfriend if they didn't know each other?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Val💞
@valarie_galarie
·
52m
I want Jackson to stay bc he hates the six with the power of a thousand sons and will try to evict them until he dies #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
7m
Kat says Cliff stopped her in the living room telling her that she has a tough decision, people are going to be lobbying hard & it's all down to her. Christie walked up mid-way into the convo.

Jess can't believe Cliff did that.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
45m
Jackson- I just overheard them...Sis, Tommy and Jack. They feel like they have got Kat. Cliff- That's what I worry about. Jackson- He (Jack) was like "I hate having to talk to him (Cliff) but now that his vote matters, I'm going to have to get him" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Jackson- I have not lied to you. Jess- You told me that you have never thrown anything out. Christie told me that you told a group of five that that's what you did. Jackson- I was going in there and eating the cookie dough, and then I would come out and hand it out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
·
36m
Refresher: Jackson tells Jack he 'tossed' the cookie dough.😏 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Nicole says Christie thinks she is the "house" she uses scare tactics, manipulation, etc to get what she wants. If they all don't listen to her, she has no power. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Holly tells the room that the others wanted to throw the next comp to Nick so he'd be able to take Cliff out. Then Nick couldn't play in the double & they could get Nick out.

Cliff: Hmmm.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Holly says she was mad because the other 6 were making fun of Michie and dogging on him after the HOH and Holly knows she's guilty of some shit talking, and doesn't want to go along with it anymore. No personal bashing, just game play. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
36s
Nicole/Holly/Kat/Cliff/Jess wonder what the big "bomb" the other 4/6 have prepped to try to flip them. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·1h
I know yall are elated but I dont trust the group’s ability to to be able to pull this week off successfully. Kat is a good floater, but otherwise they’re not exactly advanced level gamers. #BB21

·1h
Jess wants Jack to go and them to think it was a last minute flip because of Nick so that he's the next target. #bb21