TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 03, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG] @girlsmeg
·1m
Christie: He's (Jack) positive & (e) respectful. He's sweet & optimistic. And he's not going anywhere. And he's gonna win the veto. And Jackson's still gonna go home. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1m
#BB21 Nick is cuddling with Tommy and talking to Christie. Kat and Jess are talking in the HOH saying he is a really honest guy and that he would be throwing stuff out there like that (I believe that are talking about Jackson) Jess tells Kat she believes that there is still a 4!
#BB21 Holly and Jackson are upstairs in the game area not trying to be upset about the noms and are talking about the fish. But holly looks like shes about to cry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
#BB21 Nick, Tommy and Christie are talking about Christie’s power and how she doesn’t want to use her power and she wants to respect Jess wishes… plus she says if she take Jack down Jackson will probably stay over whoever else is on the block.

Hahahahahahahaha.... Dani 💙♍ @DaniBlue917
·5m
Let that veto be a food comp 👀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·4m
It's easy for Christie to now say she won't use her power. Wait until she's rambling and rambling on Monday morning with all this "pressure". Not to mention the weight of the universe. #bb21

(hahahahahahaha)... #BB21 Christie is telling nick and tommy that she is really worried about cliff going up as a replacement nom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
#BB21 Jess is telling sis and Kat that Jackson was trying to act like he knew holly outside the house and that he knew about Kat and Holly know each other outside the house, but when he told jess it sounded like just found out.

**Correction** #BB21 Jess is talking to HOLLY and Kat, not sis.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Cliff- I dont want that guy (Jack) in the house. I think he is the biggest threat to any one of us winning the final prize. Jess- You preach. Cliff- Why is Tommy so hard on, so hard up, for... Nicole- I think it's cause Jack is a shield. Cliff- Fair enough #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
·
1m
Holly and Nicole talking about in this game you have to be bystander instead of an upstander in order to survive. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.38pm...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 12h
Christie back up and talking with Nick

she is telling Nick how much she trusts him and feels differently about him

She says that when she was crying and upset he was there for her, and she trusts him more than some people "in the 6" #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
12h
Nick- I want to play in veto. I can win it and keep them the same. There shouldnt be any reason that he (Jack) goes. Christie- I agree. Definitely keep them the same. Respect Jess' wishes #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Whit @Whitless256
·
17h
Jackson seems more upset about breaking up with Jack than he was on any of the occasions he broke up with Beth. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't feel like digging through 12 hours of tweets so I checked an update....

From August 2.... Meanwhile Tommy and Christie had a lengthy retell/check-in whisper session, as did Holly and Kat, and it finally came out they had met before in pageants. Kat and Nicole did a talk show with dancing while Jessica was in Diary - still no Have-nots.

http://hamsterwatch.com/ Daily Feed Recaps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thought everyone would enjoy this, LOL...

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
8h
Jess last night about her husband “I thought he was weird when I first met him but it turns out he was just Canadian!” 😆😆😆
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha....
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Analyse to Christie/Holly/Tommy- He (Cliff) is such a schemer. He has serious (e) problems #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
55m
Jack- If you were to use the power and Michie comes down, he would owe you his life. Cliff goes, Jess cant play HoH, and Nicole is the only one playing from the other side. Christie- I would have five new enemies. That I am definitely not doing #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, hahahahahaha.... Kemi #BB21 @kisseskemi
·
2h
Does anyone have the clip of Jackson telling me the water in California is dry? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13h
Cliff to Jess/Kat/Nicole- Let's take out his (Tommy's) big shield (Jack) and then see what he does #BB21

Kat to Jess- I would put Tommy up (if Jack wins PoV). He did do me wrong. He did a lot of the instigating of the vote flips #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
48m
Holly talks about how bad her memory is & how she's screwed in memory comps.

Holly: My last two car accidents specifically. And getting bucked off of horses a bunch as a kid. #bb21

Holly: The last car accident I lost consciousness for quite a while. I couldn't even speak really well for a few days. I couldn't form sentences.

Nicole: Did you go to speech therapy?

Holly: No. I could talk, but my head couldn't process thoughts.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
21m
Nick learns that Kat is a dry tooth brusher. Kat read a poll about people who brush with cold/hot water.

Kat: You're supposed to brush your teeth with water?

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
21m
Jack says to Nick that Cliff is his (Jack's) biggest threat. "Old boy is going to be a bigger threat than Jackson later in the game" They discuss that he's a threat in mental comps, unlike Jackson. Nick says he doesn't really trust him, he's always trying to get info.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
Holly has joined Jackson in the HN room. She tells him Nicole wanted him to come hang out today. Holly asks him how his foot is feeling and if he's ready for battle.
Jackson: Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't lose.
Holly didn't know that quote.

#BB21

Jackson says they need Tommy and Jack not to win POV, espcially Tommy. Holly says if Jack wins POV and takes himself off, Tommy would be the replacement. Jackson says Christie would use her power. Holly tells him Christie gave Jessica her word she wouldn't use it.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 🧠[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Christie tells Jess she checked in on Jackson yesterday & today, because she felt bad. Not bad for him...everything that happened was his own doing. She doesn't like to see anyone isolate themselves.

She was embarrassed yesterday when she vented about him.

#bb21

Jess thinks Jackson & Jack are two alpha males who approach women in different ways. She guesses it's up to the woman to decide which one hurts them more. It depends on if they're voting on a personal or a game level.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
35s
Jackson says it wouldn't be the worst thing if Christie uses her power because it would mean Jessica would learn that Christie's word "Doesn't mean sh*t" Holly says she has been playing up the Jackson is going home angle so Christie won't use her power.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·14m
feeds are back - Jessica won the veto!

their comp shirts says Galaxy Camp - Nicole hosted

Nick got $5k, Kat got a Hawaii trip, Tommy got a punishment of some sort

·
15m
Nick is down!
Tommy: Nick. I got you some water. A pepto. Water with ice. 3 peptos in there. #bb21

Nick: I really wanted to win that.
Jack: But in a way you kinda did. No complications & you brought home 5k. 👀 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seems to me they have the votes to send Jack out....
·
16m
#BB21 Tommy is talking to Sis. He says this is the best-case scenario. Jack wont go home and they did not have to choose. Tommy got a punishment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
18m
AND JESSICA WON THE POWER OF VETO!
FIRST HOH THIS SEASON TO WIN THE HOH & POV IN THE SAME WEEK! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Regarding Jack's HOH chat with Jessica.... Tru Blu @TruLeBlu
·
2h
You could tell it was burning him up from the inside out to have to sit and talk to Jess and explain to a “nobody” in the game what happened and try to act like he cares abt her. I personally loved how pissed off he seemed to be about it lol #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
22m
Jack wonders if Jackson has anything up his sleeve. He & Tommy don't think so. Tommy won't let him.
Tommy: Here's the thing. Christie might be playing both sides.
Jack: So sick of seeing it too..like when Jess won.
Tommy: It's good to have her on that side this week. #bb21

·
23m
#BB21 Jack got a punishment also.