TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 03: Archive through August 03, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
In my world Jackson wins it and Tommie goes up. I would rather it be Christie but Jess would never put her up.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I love the name Elliemaync.

Here's my dream. Jack wins veto, Christie gives him her power and he puts up Christie, after saying he would put up someone else.

He is onto Christie and I see him going back to Jackson.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From a picture on Backyard Tweets, it looks like the random catapult veto. Probably with prize picks. Anyone can win this or get it taken away from them.

EAT: ON Twitter BigBrother Backyard

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Jackson told Holly if he wins veto he will keep noms the same.

IF that happens, it will be crazy feeds. I doubt he'd follow through.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole telling Jess and Cliff that if Tommy wins the veto, He will save Jack and Christie would use her power and have Tommy put up one of them.

Glad they’re talking about it before the comp, so that Jess does her best to keep Tommy away from it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think this is the random catapult veto. Anyone but Tommy for the win. Or Jack. Love to see Jackson wipe the smiles off their faces.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly is playing a very good game right now. She was a little too adamant about her and Kat not knowing each other. She could have said we may have been at the same events together but did not know it until we got in the house. But since then, good at playing up to Jess, being convincing that she would not use veto if she won, whispering Jess doesn't want it used and Jackson will go, etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is up with the house? I turn on the feeds and all the lights are on, no one is moving except Jackson who seems to be eating a giant plate of food. Looks like potato salad and Brussels sprouts but I am sure that is not what it is, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Opps, the above post was at 8.58am and didn't make it past preview, LOL.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
It was eggs that looked like potato salad. A whole lot of eggs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly just told Nicole that Jack and Tommy don’t like Cliff.

I wonder why she would tell her this?

Holly seems to have issues with Christie. Not saying her name, but talking about how a minority is running the house, that has a very good social game and takes over decisions - so who else could it be? Haha!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday and Govols; love both of your ideas. Tommy or Christie on the block would be good feeds.

If Jackson or Jack win and do not take themselves off the block; also good feeds.

Please don't interfere DR (possibly they already have as Christie is wisening up that Jackson may NOT be the target.) She wants to get Jack off the block. Nicole cannot go up; it would ruin this week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is plotting like mad to control this vote and save Jack and keep Jackson.

She talks of using her power to put Cliff up, thinks she can control Kat's vote, and that they have Nick.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I think Holly/Jackson may be planning on working with the new group Kat is part of and leave the other 4 of 6 behind.

Holly sees through Christi and doesn't like her talking over everyone all the time. It was brilliant on the leaked feeds where Jackson told Christi he needed to raise his voice to be heard over her constant voice. Heh.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought Christi wanted Jackson gone and was going to put Nicole instead of Cliff because Cliff would go over Jackson.

She is all over the place and does not have the votes. Can't wait to see her plotting fail like Tommy's did last week.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hope Jackson wins VETO and Tommy goes on the block.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, this is why I hope Jess wins the veto. Christie is all over the place, and no matter what she says about “respecting” Jess, she wants to use “HER POWER” more than anything.

She will be relentless if Jack, Nick, Kat or Tommy wins it, she will talk them into doing her bidding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Keldogg was that a whole carton of eggs!!

Also I meant to mention when I watched the "leaked video", I saw Jackson changing shirts and he does indeed have a pretty good pot belly growing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Listened to that podcast. Exhausted from Sam motormouthing and shouting!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ah the sorority is having make-up time in the HOH.

I dont think I have ever seen Christy do more than a quick swipe of makeup and here she is spending quality time in the HOH with her besties.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
All I know is I want Jackson and Jack out 1>2 in jury house !! Time to change up the house dynamic.
A girl can dream :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LOL. Know it all Christie thinks that McCrae won season 16 and is wondering which season Any was on .

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
There is something wrong with eating a carton of eggs in one meal. It would be different if he was doing an intense workout regimen.

Heard Nick say in HOH that Holly knows Jackson's roommate. Wow~haven't heard that one.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson using all the eggs is typical of how self centered he is.

The three drawn to play pov .. Not one is 100% solid with Jess..

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
Why is BB allowing them to sleep during the day?