TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 03: Archive through August 03, 2019 users admin

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
(smh)... At one point last night K&H were talking abt the "6" when Kat started saying mean-girl stuff abt Sis. (It was 1st that I've actually heard plain nasty talk out of Kat)- [paraphrasing here]... K- she's a b itch, she would wipe her up outside the house, she's not even cute (knows @ least 25 ppl cuter), she thinks she's going to get endorsements... H- she (sis) alluded that she is semi famous/rich, maybe child actor, talk of her dad's private security job. Both laughing & saying wait til she gets back irl.

I was rooting for Kat to not be that girl, esp after her eviction speech abt women empowerment, standing for + body image- yada yada yada... Just a different side of K that surfaced some 44 days later that i was surprised by.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
My impression of Json so far: when he's not in control, leading the raid so to speak or when he & H broke up (a la Cody-style) he acts like a petulant child. "Get away from me, I want to be alone...". His brooding/pouting/storming around/breaking doors is a huge checkered flag (straight from green to stop- no red flags needed) that Holly has got to be aware of. Her just repeating his behavior is not same as absorbing it & running like h ell to protect her insecure heart which she has said was like her ex... ???

She actually got short w K while in boatroom when K was going in on Json. H snipped that K doesnt know what he's going thru on the outside & K using "aggressive" will have huge negative impact on him IRL...

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Gramix, I thought Jackson wanted everyone to think of him as aggressive rather than derogatory or demeaning to women. Didn't he say that to Holly just a couple of nights ago?

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
It's my hope that the power gets used (cuz I hate when they aren't used) by either Jack or Tommy (if he's picked to play in veto) & either Cliff or Nicole goes up next to Michie. Not that I'm 100% on any "side".

Then have H, Sis & Tommy go on field trip... my fantasy play for the week. But not to get riled up- my "oh that would be funny/cool/interesting" game moves never work out. Haha...

Doesn't it feel like this season is taking way too long. Don't care for the battle back keeping all 16 in for so long- mucked up the game for me. Oh well. That's my two cents so far.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Ark- he might have. I get brainmush way too easy with this cast at this point of the game...

He clearly feels betrayed by Jack but doesn't know how to cope when things don't go his way. Remembering when he was plotting how to get into David's head. .. leaving dishes everywhere, peeing on floor, etc... sketchy, not so nice game play- just out & out nasty behavior IMHO. Michie was finding too much pleasure in talking about all his actions for my liking.

Then fast forward to him hitting his soft fist against bedpost as he laid in hallway bed listening to target room goings on... bothered me.

Did anyone catch that he's been wearing what looks to be a woman's ring (band)? Didn't see the giving/receiving but am guessing H gave it to him to have whilst she repairs damage around house as they are trying to distance themselves til things cool down. .. ugh- who cares? H trying to play "I'm really offended Json did that" blah blah blah- so while J continues to isolate himself away from everyone he can have her ring to remind him that he hasn't lost her- as she kept telling him.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
As for Nicole commenting on Cliff bringing J coffee in the am... It's OK for them (the Jx to do it & no one says anything) to bring coffee & breakfast to HOH. .. Well Nicole, the Jx have been doing that pretty much all season pretty much & not just to HOH. So it does look sucky-up-to when Cliff all of a sudden does it, no?...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Is Jackson back on slop?? Please tell me it is so.

He is cooking a big pot of it, it looks like!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Never mind it is egg whites. DAMN

Do we know who have nots are yet?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I don’t think they’ve picked the have nots yet. Jackson supposedly volunteered, and since he got away with cheating last time, I guess its no big deal to him.

I like Jessica’s plan to make the 6 believe that Jackson is the target, so that Christie doesn't use her power, but I read that overnight Kat told Holly already.

Everything depends on this veto today. If either of the Jacks win it, then her plan is moot. Christie will use her power to get someone of her choosing out, she is not going to be able to restrain herself from using “Her POWER”. This is her last chance, and if anyone loves to feel powerful, it’s Christie.

I wonder who she would want out besides Jackson, though. Cliff? Nick?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed we have puppies on the live feed, so it must be Veto-pickin’ time!

I hope Christie isn’t chosen. But if Jack gets HG choice, he will pick her for sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, of course.

Christie, Kat and Nick were chosen to play POV.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now I have to hope for a miracle that Jessica wins the veto. Oy!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Or Kat or Nick, they will not use it, right??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
UPDATE!

Twitter now saying its Kat, Nick and TOMMY.

Same difference. 🙄

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
or Jackson.. replace with Christy or Tommy

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I would like to think that Nick and Kat won’t use it, but I don’t trust that they’re immune to Christie’s mist.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Christie has any idea she (or Tommy) could be a replacement nominee, she would use her power for sure.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is exactly why I don’t want anyone but Jessica to win:

“Christie says at least now the people playing are people she really trusts if she wants to use her power and put up Nicole. Ugh. #BB21”

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No way Kat goes against Jess. And I am just going to believe in Nick. LOL

So 50% chance the noms stay the same.

And I think Tommy throws it.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
My hope is that Nick wins, Cristie trusts him to use her power, and he puts up Tommy instead.

Elliemaync

10-10-2016

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elliemaync a private message Print Post    
Does Nick ever stop talking? He's just exhausting. 😁

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Everything depends on this veto today. If either of the Jacks win it, then her plan is moot. Christie will use her power to get someone of her choosing out, she is not going to be able to restrain herself from using “Her POWER”. This is her last chance, and if anyone loves to feel powerful, it’s Christie.

Rosem, I think you are absolutely on the mark. Christie will not be able to resist using her power. She will tell Jess the Universe is telling her NOW, use it. But she will not be able to resist.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christie would only use her power if she, Tommy, or maybe Jack won veto... since it sounds like she’s not playing, I can’t imagine she’d risk herself or Tommy going on the block. She might be willing to lose Jack at this point, seeing how close Tommy is to Jack!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Or how about this scenario, Nick wins, after much discussion, Christie says( wanting to exercise her power and the power) , Nick, I think we need to use my power. You take Jack off and nominate Nicole. Nick says, great idea. JAckson will go. He nominates Tommy.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tommie won't throw it the love of his life Jack is up. He would love to be the one to save Jack.