TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
1h

Beth: My partner is basically banished. I feel so bad for him. He's not a bad person. He's heart broken over this. #BB21

She didn't seem that upset when Nicole was banished.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21
Jess goes to take a shower.
She tells Kat and Nicole there's a stool in the shower.
Kat - that's their s*x stool.
Jess- noooooooooo
Jess takes the stool out. She says it looks like it's broken.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

1h
#ThingsHollySays "every time I have important conversations I'm putting makeup on"

unimportant ones too, boo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 馃寕
@Clio_the_Leo

7h
Jess, Holly, Kat and Nicole have been hanging out in the H for a minute. Nicole may have finally found her set and America an alliance they can root for.
#BB21 馃拑馃徏馃拑馃徎馃拑馃徎馃拑馃徎

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

7h
#BB21 Nichole, Holly, Kat and Jess are in the HOH room. H/K are explaining away the accusations that they know each other. Jess/ is saying all the incidences the HG have caught them in and H/K have reasons for all of them. They start naming all popular conspiracy theories.
#BB21 Cameras keep switching to rooms where the other HG are sleeping.

In HOH, Kat just admitted she did go to stage coach together, then plays it off she was joking. They talk about the shoe comment that started all of this. Holly says she was sober so she would remember Kat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

7h
#BB21 Kat is talking about her confusion about what she was going to say. Recruit vs Superfan, watched the show vs not watched the show etc.......They say telling the truth is easier than keeping up a lie.

#BB21 Nicole is a super secret showmance, Holly jokes. Nichole responds with her safe sex practices.

These girls are getting punchy and just talking about having sex.

Holly demonstrates how she dropped her towel forgetting cameras were there and on. She says sorry to the wall

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

7h
#BB21 Jess says we all made jury, there is no more voting with the house, now it should be an individual decision to get your own game to the end.
#BB21 Holly leaves HOH, Nicole asks if it was rude they didnt invite her to stay. Jess/Kat say no.

They exchange I love you's thank each other and say how excited they were all three were the last standing in the HOH comp. Nicole checks out and puts on music. Room goes quiet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.16am.... BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21 @89razorskate20
路 6h
Jackson woke up for a snack & Holly got out of bed to join him! Told him to lay low this week, gave Nick as an example. Mentioned that Jack might be the target, not to talk about Christie bc Jess is obsessed w/ her & Kat told her to drop the Christie thing this week! #BB21

Holly tells Jackson that Jess might put up Jack & maybe Tommy. Suggested that when he talks to Jess not to throw Jack UTB but make it clear that he didnt want Kat to go but Jack was spearheading the vote flip against kat! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates

12h
Posted 12:41am: Christie says have you ever been to a spiritual healing. Nick says only Jesus can heal, that Bible is sure getting to me. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq

5h
I am excited about this week between Jessica targeting Jack and having absolutely no clue how this game works or how the dynamics of the house are currently sitting.

Getting out someone I dislike along with a train wreck of an HoH? Best of all worlds. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

3h
#BB21
Cliff is up and in the kitchen.
Production is saying "Wakey wakey house guests. There are fresh batteries in the storage room"
#BB21
Jackson is in the kitchen too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is transcript of a portion of the leaked feed. FYI, Christie was the loudest in the room...
Jess Gheesling 馃[SMEG] @girlsmeg
路2h
Christie: You yelled at me.

JS: Do you hear how loud you've gotten today? In order to get any words out, you have to yell louder than you. It's Christie's world & I'm livin' in it.

Chrisite: I'm sorry that you feel that way.

JS: I guess everyone's eardrums are different.

Jess Gheesling 馃[SMEG]
@girlsmeg

2h
Replying to
@girlsmeg
JS: I got burned by Jack.

Holly: Duh.

JS: I-

Holly: Sorry.

JS: I don't need to be kicked when I'm down.

That door slam.

Screaming still coming from the boat room.
Jackson passes through.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21
Christie and Sis are bashing Cliff again. Christie says he's so annoying even when he gets called out.
Christie says she was scared of Sis when she was talking right before the blow up..she said in front of Cliff "some people are playing both sides"
Cliff comes in

He just peeked in and said good morning and left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another copy of the leaked vidio, it's pretty good...
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

2h
This it the leaked video - 2nd generation at least (meaning possible lower quality) - it will keep getting re-posted as it gets taken down because lots of people have computers. Daily Motion might be a better spot as they seem to not take things down as fast (just a suggestion)
Quote Tweet

M. Jennings
@RealFriscoKid
路 3h
Replying to @BBnTagGames and @PettyBettyBB
big brother 21 august 1 2019 live show leak

(link: https://youtu.be/vOdwwbwLhEo) youtu.be/vOdwwbwLhEo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Some more transcript....
路2h

Christie: You told me that you, Holly, Jackson & Kat had a 4 person alliance called, "The Southerners"

Jess to Nick: WTH

Jackson: And then she's sitting there & I said, "Oh yeah. Perfect. There comes the tears" and she (Christie) said, "There he goes making fun of women." Yeah because y'all sit there & cry...*snarls*

Nick: I love you, but don't involve me.
JS: I'm gonna ruin her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
Nick says the others want Michie out, so they won't be mad at them for doing it. He's not saying put Michie up, but there were two people who were the focus of the convo yesterday:Michie & Christie.

Nick says Michie got the brunt of the blame. He thinks Christie's amazing. #bb21

Jess knows she won HOH, but she doesn't see herself as a threat.

Nick says the good thing of having him on her side is he's going to be the biggest threat.

Jess thinks it's just that they don't trust him & she doesn't know if he's trying to gain their trust again. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h

Jess heard a lot of yelling about things yesterday that had nothing to do with her.

Jack says it had to do with Jackson, Christie, Cliff & Kat. It was about flipping the vote on Kat.

Jess: I honestly didn't get that.#bb21

Kat: Oh Ovi. I miss him. I'm glad he went out on such a like... I felt like Kemi..she went out & everyone was like ughh.

Christie: When his name comes up, everyone's like, "Aww...Ovi" #bb21

Just turned on the feeds. First thing is Kat mentioning Kemi 馃槱

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 馃[SMEG]@girlsmeg

1h

Nick hopes Jess trusts Nicole.
Jess trusts Nicole a lot. They squashed things from the past.
Jess: She did prefer Kemi over myself. I maintained a friendship with her even when she was with you & Bella. The alliance blew up & whatever happened happened.#bb21

Nick says he, Nicole & Cliff agreed if they won HOH they were taking a shot.
Nick thinks Kat's good too, she's an endurance beast, so she can keep them safe.
Nick to Jess: I'm not gonna cower away & let them win the game.#bb21

Jess was blindsided by the events from yesterday.
Jess to Jack: Your HOH was like..nobody's doing anything, so I have to make my decision based on what I hear. I'm at the point where people are doing stuff, but no one has any concrete of anything that's going on.#bb21

Jess doesn't want Jack going into this feeling blindsided. She'd never backdoor him. She respects him. Whoever she chooses, she wants them to have a fair shot. She's not gonna start scheming. That's not her gameplay.
Jack: Mmhmm.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

57m
Jess tells Jack she can't sit there & tell him he's not a consideration to go up. She's upset Jack & the others didn't tell her a possible flip was happening.
Jack: I'm gonna cut you off..I'm sorry.
Jack had a feeling Jess would tell Kat. He regrets not telling Jess. 馃憖 #bb21

At 12:15 Jack says he'll keep it brief. He respects that she wouldn't blindside/backdoor him. He thinks there're bigger threats & people playing multiple sides. He'll have Jess' back if she chooses to put those people up.
Jess: It's like playing both sides of what #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Kat to Tommy- I'm not offended by the vote flip at all. I'm slightly offended that people were so quick to throw me under the bus without hearing me out #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Tommy- That was disrespectful to the relationship that we already built. I really do believe in you and I believe in your character. I'm so sorry. That was so shitty. Kat- I hate that you even feel bad about it. It means so much that you are apologizing like this #BB21

Power馃毇Of馃毇Cheeto @powerofcheeto1

1h
Jessica and Nick chat about being underdogs. 馃惗
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
Jess: I need to talk to Christie & see what her thought process is. That could screw me over as well.

Nick: I don't think that she would use it this week because that would put a target on her for DE if she (e) you over. #bb21

Nick tells Jess he'll do whatever she wants vote-wise & if he wins the veto.
Nick: Let's get it.
Jess: They're competitors. I want them to compete. #bb21
Jess' chat with Nick is over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power馃毇Of馃毇Cheeto @powerofcheeto1

1h
Tommy apologizes to Kathryn for his part in the drama yesterday. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

1h
Jack's next to talk to Jess. #bb21
Jack has always played a game of honesty as much as he can. There're ppl he gravitated towards. There's no avoiding that there was a 6. Then there's the other side of the house that Jess' part of. She was never a target of his. He loves her story..he loves her...journey. #bb21
Jack begins to tell Jess about what happened over the past few days.

Jack found out from Jackson that Holly & Kat knew each other before coming into the game. Jack felt he couldn't have that in jury. He loves Kat. In arguments with Jackson, he's consoled Kat.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
#BB21

Jack to Jess: I have found out from Jackson in the conversations that Holly and Kat know each other. I said I can't have that in jury.

Jack to Jess: That's as far as I'll go with names. I don't want my game to historically go down as he said she said.

Jack to Jess: There was not a single lie that I told yesterday. I blew my side of the house up. I am in for the truth in this game. I will not corroborate with people who play both sides.

Jess to Jack: I don't want you to think I'm specifically working with Kat. I wouldn't be in this position had I not been shunned out in a very clear alliance.

Jess to Jack: I can't sit here and tell you that you aren't a consideration.

Jack to Jess: If you were thinking of putting me up, I would respect if you wouldn't blindside me or backdoor me, or whatever the term is.

Jess to Jack: If you were to get put up, it's definitely not because I see you as the target. Whoever I put up, I want them to have that chance. I want to have more time to gather my thoughts.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

1h
Jessica's telling Jack she was put OTB twice, she was left out of all the alliances, and she was not consulted about flip plans .. boom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess Gheesling 馃[SMEG]
@girlsmeg
路 1h
Jack was terrified of keeping Sam in the game, but he wanted to dissolve the possibility of Kat being in jury. In the last 5 minutes, they decided to trust Kat. It was disinformation.

Jack says Kat looked him in the eyes crying & said, "I do not know her (Holly)." #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

52m
This weeks vote is 8 - so a 4-4 tie means Jessica can break it. Could be an interesting vote if its Jack v Jackson on Thursday. #bb21