TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 02: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am listening for now. Taking one for the team Sea HAHAHAH.

Really not much, she is not saying who, but 2 from the 6 is obvious. Jackson and Tommy maybe??

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kind of a big O update.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
#BB21
Jess goes to take a shower.
She tells Kat and Nicole there's a stool in the shower.
Kat - that's their s*x stool.
Jess- noooooooooo
Jess takes the stool out. She says it looks like it's broken.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK who is taking the next one? It is Jack.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I've lost brain cells listening to Jess.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This woman is unbearable to listen to

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She is telling Jack she would never backdoor him. She respects him and whoever she puts up she wants them to have a shot.

She is trying to get him to tell her what went on yesterday.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jack has always played a game of honesty and integral (haha).

There are people who he has gravitated to, like Christie, Tommy.

Jess you have never been a target of mine.

The person that you are, I love you story and your journey.

What happened yesterday.

Jackson had been poling at me all week that there are certain people I should not trust, like Christie.

I have worked very hard to not name names, but today I will name names.

I was not blindsiding Kat but I was because of info I had received.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jess's downfall will be trusting Kat. One would think Kat would change, but I'm not counting on it.

Jess can't put up Tommy because Christie will use her power. I thought she was putting up the two Jacks?

Worried about Nick & hope he means it that he won't use Veto if he wins because last night Nick was all about how he'd DIE for Jack he likes him so much. I hope he was playing him but you just never know with Nick. He just keeps going back to the people who use him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I make decisions based on what is good for the house and for me.

I want half a million dollars, I have plans.

I had found out from Jackson that Holly and Kat know each other coming into the game.

I said I can not have that in jury (I guess he assumes neither will make it to the end.)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I violated Jackson's trust because I told what he said. Our relationship is non existent at this point. I have not talked to him for 24 hours.

He apologized that he did not come up to her HOH last night (did he not go up for the HOH reveal?). He was just to bummed out.

Those are as far with names as I will go.

I know you are close with Kat, I just want you to know why I was doing what I was doing.

If you find out people know people in this game it is poisonous. (HAHAHAHAH wait till he finds out about Tommy and Christie)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jess is saying I can not sit here and tell you are not a consideration.

Are you my target, no.

But I know there was a 9, to 8, to 6 alliance and I was shut out.

Not once yesterday did one of you every tell me yesterday what was going on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
oh man his wording

The reason I did not have you told, is because you would have told Kat.

WTH

HAVE YOU TOLD, wow

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did Jess vote Kat out last night? I am a bit confused.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
No, Mama, it was 9-0 to vote out Sam.

I understand your confusion, yesterday was nutz!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
No, it was 9-0 for Sam.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Everyone went up to her HOH reveal last night?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw everyone there, including Jack.

Did Jack really tell Jess if she puts 'his' targets up he has her back? What? He is the most condescending blank blank HG ever on this show. He's unbearable.

Please let him keep thinking he is NOT the target until Thursday. I hope the new group can keep this from the others.

ETA: A big Thank You to Mamapors to taking one for the team.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK yeah Sam went 9-0, listening to Jess does make you lose brain cells HAHAHA

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH boy time for Jess and Christie. WOOHOO!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Poor Sis feels so suffocated. She missses Sam.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH good Lord, Tommy is crying.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tommy is so in love with Jack, it is Nauseating.

The way he stared at Jack last nite when he was in bed was very scary indeed. Jack must be on the block

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, this leaked video is something, no one was even trying to keep their voices down. Cliff and Nicole could just sit in the living room and hear it all if they wanted to, it is just amazing.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Did Jackson DOR?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess talking to Christie now.

Can't believe she just said that yesterday was very personal to her because one of her best friends is on the block.

I can't believe she thinks Kat is her best friend!