TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
17m
Jessica - If I have to choose (HN's) I don't want to put anyone up there that's going to be super tight.

Cliff - Put me up there with Jack or something and I'll make sure no conversations happen.

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
Jessica: "yay I get a bug infested HOH room"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Funny they got off earlier when Jackson was a have not.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Jack and Nick walk in the bathroom and talk about Jess's room. They all think that at 12 she will get her room and be off slop

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does Holly not realize that Jackson was eating all her food whenever he could, LOL, who does she think actually ate the ice cream???
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Jess: Yayyyyy I get a bug infested HoH room. I found another bug on lockdown
Holly: They need to fumigate it, it is disgusting
Production told them it was from dried foods like cereal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika
@TheKaBG
·
1h
Just got home. Have had a few sangrias. Saw that Jessica won HOH. It's entirely possible I am more clear headed than she will be for the next 7 days.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly, if you are going to break the rules for one you need to break the rules for all....
Tracie - #SurvivorAu #TeamLuke @tracieTweetsTv
·
11m
The have nots still can't eat. Last week Jackson scarfed the second the HOH comp ended. Who in production is he sleeping with? I wanna talk. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
42s
Jack feeling like shit for what he did today, wont know the truth until the show is over! #BB21

Side note-Nick talked smack about Matt eating cereal all the time! But I swear every time I see him eat it's cereal!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️
@girlsmeg
·
56s
Jack feels like a wiener.

Jack to Sis: I had to do this. Whether it was the wrong or right play. I'll never know the truth until the end of the season. I just don't wanna sit out there & be happy & put this fake face on when I feel like shit for doing what I did.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38s
#BB21 Jack and Sis in target room going over the blowup. Jack asks her what she thinks. Sis says it was good to know where they all stand. Jack says he felt like a dofus putting on a fake smile for the live episode tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
1h
Wait till he hears its unlimited food in jury...He'll be totally fine with it #BB21
Quote Tweet

Luna
@LunaCee73
· 1h
Jackson haz a sad because Christie's been trash talking him, he thinks he's lost Holly, 'and now I get to sit in the jury house for 8 weeks'. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Christie, Kat and Nicole are talking about the comp. Nicole got so close this comp but didn't win. She could see the photo of her family but she fell short. Kat and Christie reassure her that she has gone far in many comps and maybe she will win HoH next week

#BB21 Tommy and Jess talking about her win in the bathroom. This was a bucket list item for Jess. She says when she says it out loud it doesn't sound real

#BB21 Jess says she still feels out of the loop on some things. Tommy says that he will fill her in on what she is missing. Jess and Tommy are happy they get to play individual games now that there is no big group

#BB21 Tommy jokes that the 6 alliance was the worst secret ever kept in BB. He says he knows who he trusts in the group and who he is moving forward with but he wont be working with them anymore

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Incase you are wondering where Jess's head is at:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 6h
Jess- I am in an empowered mood. I want them to scatter like cockroaches, I want them to be able to throw each other under the bus, and I want to see everybody's colours so it makes it that much easier for me to not feel bad #BB21

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Denise 🌺
@dstat74
#RHAP Pooya: The leak is, what I call, Live Feeds, the Movie. #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21
Jess says her conversation will be interesting bc she was always left out of the loop & now they'll have to tell her stuff.
Cliff-Unfortunately some of the stuff Christie told I turned around & confirmed to Jackson. I gave in to the paranoia ..but I got to live with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ha! Missyb, I will believe it when I see it, she seems to be easily influenced.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie - #SurvivorAu #TeamLuke @tracieTweetsTv
·1h
Jess: I wonder how much I can tell Christie?
Nothing, absolutely (e) nothing you idiot.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NEVERMIND, CBS HAS ALREADY BLOCKED THE INFO.... REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·5h
In case you missed it last night, an 80 minute video leak (legit) of what was going on the in the #BB21 house prior to last night’s vote.

Big Brother 21 80 Mins Prior to 8/1 Live Show Leak
This is a leak of the Live Feeds leading to start of the live eviction. Hope this fills in the blanks on what happened.
youtube.com

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
Holly says you can't take stuff to heart. Like when Nick called her a b*tch a while ago. She says although I did put you up and laughs.
Nick says there was a good reason though.
Nick says Cliff is still in there (HOH)

CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
1h
Beth: My partner is basically banished. I feel so bad for him. He's not a bad person. He's heart broken over this. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·12h
Jessica got a visor, Queen socks, nail polish, owl incense beads from Pop, soap made by stepdaughter Sabrina #OnHerBirthday, chicken seasoning, Queen Greatest Hits, and letter from hubby Steve

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
12h
I NEED TO go to bed.... This video is gold - and the killer is that most of the arguing isn't on camera - but you can hear it. And Kat saying to Jessica "am I getting evicted?" 15 minutes before the show started - wow! #bb21
Above cap is from the leaked video. I've not watched it all yet but what I have is great. Oh and the audio seems a BILLION times better than we get on the feeds - or maybe that my imagination.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.00am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 8h
Jack: Hold on let me collect my thoughts, brain matter everywhere. It's like someone just threw watermelon in a blender and turned it on high velocity. Why didn't we think of that?

Tommy: Sis did.
Jack: Why didn't she bring it up to me?
Tommy: She wanted to. #BB21

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·7h
It’s amazing how much more bubbly Holly is around Jess/Kat/Nicole. She’s like a whole different, must more enjoyable, person.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.30am... ZAINEY @ZaineyTX
·10h
Y’all it’s finally happening. Jess said she could go to jury next week and be happy she won HOH, but she’s ready to take a big shot. #bb21

Jess : “ I dont give a flying F I want them to scatter like cockroaches “

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so true... Jimmy Kimble @JimmyKimple
·4h
If the 6 didn't implode before the vote, Jessica would not be going after any of them... She still wouldn't have know there were "sides". #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bella #BB21
@BellaWang21
·
12h
Being in the BB house is sooo much harder than it looks. We have to trust strangers in an environment of CONSTANT paranoia. And finally when our game is over, and the adrenaline dies down... we are propelled into the real world, learning America’s perception of us. #sobekind

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
J Dilly @JDilly28
·
9h
Jessica: "I hope Nick doesn't get picked for veto and use it on Jack"
Nicole: "I want to say he's not that dumb but he has proven to me time and time again that's not the case" 💀💀💀 #BB21