TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 02: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
When you get to the end, the Julie part is pretty funny! Stuff we never get to see. I wonder who the person is that leaked this.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
is it me or are the HOH baskets getting bigger? Back in the day it was an actual basket now its a big ass box LOL

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, it was all over the internet( twitter) but it originated from someone who gets these satellite feed things every week. I dont know if she is in a local broadcasting station that previews it or what but it was pure gold !!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In case you are owndering where Jess's head is at:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 6h
Jess- I am in an empowered mood. I want them to scatter like cockroaches, I want them to be able to throw each other under the bus, and I want to see everybody's colours so it makes it that much easier for me to not feel bad #BB21

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Do I believe Holly and Kat know each other?... Darn tootin'...Do I believe that Jackson does too? .. Yep.. and they can Deny Deny Deny all they want...

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants to read what went on instead of watching the video, here is a link. I can't get past that it was posted by someone named Jason Guy. Surely it's not BB3 Jason Guy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/cl0ua3/heres_what_happened_when_the_feeds_went_down/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ha! Just got to the part where Holly says .. "We've only met a couple of times .. we don't know each other well.." .. That's still KNOW EACH OTHER PRIOR TO ENTERING THE HOUSE!!!! (And I think she's lying about that anyway.. )

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm so stupid. I just realized it's on Reddit where everyone uses fake names. I haven't thought about Jason Guy in a long time though.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that link Ark. Those of us who have hearing issues and use CC appreciate the written word.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, I see Jason Guy from BB3 every day. He is one of the anchors on my local TV station here in Orlando! WESH-TV.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
RHAP recap this morning us awesome...they are breaking down the leak from last nite😊

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem stated:
It is absolutely HILARIOUS that Jackson, Holly and Kat are defending themselves over 'knowing each other outside the house' to Tommy and Christie, who actually DO know each other outside the house.

Rosem, I posted last night that I was dying laughing because Christie is the one who kept egging on the others about the trio knowing each other & Jack was so upset because it was immoral or something. I so wanted the DR to slip to Jack right then about Christie/Tommy. He would have lost it.

Jack really blew up @ Jackson and felt bad about it later, but this just floored me: While in bed crying:'

Jack: "I'm going to be in my feelings for awhile."

Who IS this person. I cannot stand to watch him on the feeds. This is the guy who told people who they couldn't talk to; trashed people horribly and also cries all the time. He just acts weird. Please let him go this week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii, do you have an addy for RHAP?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cricket:

https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-21-friday-aug-2-morning-update/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If you watch the leak to the end it looks to be from Canada.

Or intercepted from a satellite beaming to Canada.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much, Missyb. I'll check it out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the text link, Ark.

A friend of mine just told me that CBS has now blocked the YouTube video. I was kinda wondering why that didn't happen right away, then I remembered it was CBS and they're not too bright over there. HA!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jess worrying how much she can say to christie. Still thinks she is a straight shooter. Christie is hot on Cliff and CLiff says if she talks about me, maybe I should be up there.
They still TRUST Christie. Just not sure how much to tell her I dont think CLiff is involved in that trust. LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mampors, what did they say about Julie at the end? Video is gone and the transcript didnt say anything about Julie at the end

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the other thing I dont understand after reading the leak is what happened after that made them all decide not to vote out Kat, did I miss something?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Julie comes out to the audience and says to the "fluffer" did you tell these guys what is happening ? He says, yeah, Don told them this house is a sh storm. Julie says, we really dont know what is going to happen. I am tearing up my questions. Then they need her off stage.

Lv2shop80

07-07-2016

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lv2shop80 a private message Print Post    
I’m so sad I missed the video before it was blocked. Does anybody have another link to somewhere else it may have been posted?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turned on feeds to see Tommy, Holly talking about last night. And I think Holly is defending Jackson. Nick just walked in.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Jess should put Christie up as a pawn ! LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jack and Sis there now. They are all waiting to go up to talk to Jess. But Cliff is up there taking a very long shower and Jess wants to put on makeup before she talks to them.

They are all bad mouthing Cliff. This is all his fault! They say.