TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 02: Archive through August 02, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is so over the top about every item..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnpBzBxtvw

there you go. About 14 minutes in it gets interesting.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Crazy thing about this is that Jackson is right about almost everything. Christie lies constantly in the game. CHristie does speak louder than anyone else and to be heard, you have to speak louder.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really nice letter, cute husband!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnpBzBxtvw

at 45.46 Holly and Jackson go into storage room to talk about what Jackson told Jack about Holly and Kat knowing each other.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I feel like i dropped into bizarro land. Jessica has been paying attention.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the link, Missy! Some fun feeds for once. 😎

Wish the cameras would've been on in the boat room.

I have about 15 to 20 minutes left, but my head is pounding.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is thinking Jack.. Talking to Cliff, Nicole and Kat (still a spy?)

Tommy is a possible replacement.

Jack vs Sis?

Jack vs Jackson

Sigh.. No thought of Christie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is feeling her power.

I sure hope Kat does not betray this plan..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missy, that was a great link!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Missy thanks, I just watched the whole thing when I should have gone to bed!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly came in and then Tommy.

Jess says her step daughter was 10 when they got married.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are counting on Nick voting out Jack.

Feeds just flipped to Nick telling Six nd Jack he would rather die ..

They think they might get Holly.

I wish they would target Jackson (really wish it was Christie or Tommy).

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Wow! Listening to Nick talk to Jack and Sis in the bathroom area. He talks so fast and I don't think there is anyone he hasn't thrown UTB, including Christie. Is he forgetting that Jack just blew up his game to save Christie. Talk about loose lips. And meanwhile the four upstairs are thinking Nick is on their side and will vote with them.

I wonder how long it will take Kat to reveal to Holly the convo in the HOH room. Kat spent a good deal of time talking crap about Jackson and at the end tries to get them to save Jackson and get rid of Jack. She learned nothing.

I also can't believe that Tommy is still fighting to keep the six together. It is like they have already forgotten that Tommy and Christie already figured out that Kat and Holly knew each other prior to coming in the house, even before Jackson spilled the beans. They believe Holly and Kat's lie.

I have never seen such a group of bad players in one season for all my years watching BB. Yes, there have been players, and Foutte last year, but all the HG this year are bad players.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Haleigh and Fessy can pass along the crown of "worst players in Big Brother history" to the whole crop of this season's players.

If BB had any real clue how to produce this show, they'd bring Fessy in to host and zing. Now that I'd tune in to the show to see.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was so disgusted with production last night that I went to bed while the feeds were still down.

Finding out that Jess is HOH is just

From reading here it looks like Jack is the target? Or has that changed in the last 10 minutes, or last hour?

At least The Jacks or Christie didn't win HOH, and I'm going to hold on to that shred of relief.

Off to listen to the leak.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I haven't started listening to the leak yet, but read this at Big Brother Network, which is a tiny ray of hope:

"9:25 PM BBT – Jessica tells Nicole that none of the six are safe. She says there was a nine, an eight and then a six and she was never a part of any of it. She does say that she won’t put Holly up though because Holly was honest with her and didn’t put her up."

So at least Jessica realizes that she's not one of the 'cool kids' and never was.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Watching the leak and cracking up at the 6 in the boat room breaking up, while the rest of them are outside the room listening.

This is feeds gold, and it sucks that production kept us from it last night.

Big thanks to whoever leaked it!

Hahaha, Christie talking so loud about who was going to be nominated, in her freak out she is basically blurting out all the secrets. Mentioning Sam, Nicole...while they are outside the room hearing the whole thing! OMG!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Woke up this morning and somehow Cliff is getting the blame for this whole mess.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As much as I can't stand the Six Shooters, they are making me very happy in how their alliance is failing in the most spectacular explosion I've ever "seen" behind closed doors.

Christie talking about how 'loyal' she is! Hahaha! Wow!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson YELLS his apology in an annoyed tone to Nicole for being the rogue vote that got pinned on her.

Nicole accepts his apology, because, really, what is she supposed to do? He could win the HOH in an hour or so and then want revenge on her.

I hope Jackson does not win the veto and is out this week. His micro-aggression is mega-annoying.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That was the best 80 minutes of feeds all year!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Mama, I'm only about halfway through, and it is amazing.

I can't believe they're having this screaming argument in that boat room that the whole house can hear. Too funny!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It was funny watching them go in and out of the boat room and not even care that the outsiders all were listening.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is absolutely HILARIOUS that Jackson, Holly and Kat are defending themselves over 'knowing each other outside the house' to Tommy and Christie, who actually DO know each other outside the house.