TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
· 8m
Tommy has Christie considering the flip. She’s counting how many votes theyd need and whom else theyd need to get on board
#BB21 #bblf

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
8m
Jackson told Kat he wants to be sure he's not getting played - she asked why, what's going on? he said nothing, she's fine, he just had to ask

(oops maybe she won't be fine)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
Michie & Kat in SR
Michie: You’re not working with Cliff to give me false information, are you?
Kat: No. Why!?
Michie: Youre fine youre fine. I just had to ask. You say no, I beieve you.
Kat: Any info you get from me will never be wrong.
Michie: To your knowledge
Kat:Right #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21
Jackson to Jack- You need to be loyal to people you're close with but you need to break sh*t off at the drop of a hat when you realize it isn't mutual
#BB21
Jackson to Jack-that sounds like that's what you're trying to push. So think of it realistically. All emotions aside. Bc right now you're leading with your heart. You're playing with emotions & you know that. The facts are facts dude. Show no love. Love will get you killed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Jack finished telling Christie more things Jackson told him, Christie seems to be down by a vote flip! #BB21

Nicole and Nick seem to know something is up!

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
Nicole and Nick are talking about how Cliff Tommy and Christie are in the target room whispering.
Nick: I wonder if i went in there if they would stop talking.
Nicole: I already did. I was like “Hey guys” ..Its really unsettling.
Nick: Yeah, something is happening.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
5m
Nick told Nicole that Christie talks a lot so maybe he can find out what’s going on, he got up, walked in the target room and the feeds cut off! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21
Jackson-Sam saying while you (Jack) were HOH that Christie said she would come after you & I. When Cliff is HOH she made a deal and got herself out of sh*t at what cost? For a power. That deal is way to good to be true.
Jack-mm hmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️
@girlsmeg
· 9m
Christie: I'm not gonna cry. I'm so upset. Like how f'ing dare you.

Jack: We got this.

Christie: Are we really gonna flip?

Tommy: We have 6.

Jack: I'm not playing you.
👁️👁️

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️
@girlsmeg
· 11m
Jack: I would die for you.

Christie: I feel the same way, Jack.

Jack: We can pull Nick, Sam in. It won't be as tight as what the 6 is.

Christie: We are at the halfway part of this game. People knowing each other in jury is bad for our games.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Kittycam 3.06pm likely til after the show.. Sam was a certain goner but maybe no longer, depending what happens between now and when they vote

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.... EvelDick @EvelDick
·5m
I like how Tommy is fanning the flames to this flip because Beth and Kat know each other outside the house...
We really need @Tooms_BB
to bullhorn that "Tommy and Christie are family" 🤣🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
پریا @flaparia
·
1h
If Kat leaves, I can’t wait for Holly to find out Jackson spilling she and Kat knowing each other outside the show is why Kat was evicted!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
19m
When the feeds went down, a potential vote flip was being discussed. Details here: (link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-44-recap.html) bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 16m
It's easy to say that... not as easy to do.
They threaten you with having to pay them back for airfare, hotels, all the food and not paying you for the time you spent in the house.
Think about this for someone like BB20 Sam, who we saw lived in a trailer in her Mom's backyard

Chase @Chase_Iowa
· 20m
Replying to @technogaijin @peta and 4 others
They can walk out the door any time they want to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VOMinorities
·
3h
😂 accidental manifestation by Jess #bb21
Quote Tweet

𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VOMinorities
· 18h
Jess is accidentally implying to Christie that “some of the 6” are keeping Sam.

Christie is spiraling, and crying saying, “I don’t know anything”

I hope Jess’s words turn into a self fulfilling prophecy 😂 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alex Willett
@alexshay1
· 3h
Kat possibly going home tonight now means that the strategic game is FINALLY STARTING.

...It only took 40 days. 😜 #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bella #BB21
@BellaWang21
· 34m
FUN FACT: Prior to feeds, Christie told me 2 secrets that I kept... #1 that she was a Lesbian, #2 that she has a “photographic” memory. (She obviously told everyone about 1) But let’s see what happens tonight 🙃

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Replying to
@BB_Updates
Kat- As your friend, I literally cant have you sit there and stand by that. I am sorry but I dont want you to look bad. Holly- I have never seen him (Jackson) be degrading to women #BB21

Jackson is very similar to Holly's ex Luke P ( from the bachelor). This is behavior she is accustomed to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 14m
#BB21 Cliff is talking about their side's collective strengths. Jess is memory, he is puzzle and possibly some physical, Kat is endurance. Nicole chimes in and says she is mediocre with the memory and endurance but Jess tells her she is good at stuff

#BB21 Nicole prayed before the HoH. She said she wanted it to play out how it was meant to. Cliff said he was nervous because he was under the impression that he was target #1 after this week. Jess said things might be changing from this week to the next

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
· 14m
Kat says Jackson is degrading to women & as her friend she have her stand by that, doesnt want her to look bad. H has never seen him be degrading, K tells her that he is aggressive, H said aggressive is not the right word, hot head, tells her to be careful w/ her words!#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
#BB21 Feeds swap to Tommy and Sis whispering in the kitchen about the alleged alliance/ Christie drama. Sis just wants to go to bed so they can wake up fresh tomorrow

Even the feed cameras can’t keep up with all the conversations they keep switching every 10mins #BB21 lol😂😂😂

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
43m
Nick to Jack- I was upset with her (Christie) cause she was playing both sides. I kept warning her "stop saying so much. I hear everything" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
21m
Jess is teaching Nicole and Cliff how to decide which nominee to vote out each week. #bb21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Cliff- Who decided to blow this all up an hour and a half before? Jess- I think Tommy. Tommy pulled Kat into the storage room. She started to get very paranoid #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
21m
Kat to Holly- Everything that I have been telling y'all in 100% confidence has been told to everyone with the intention of throwing me under the bus. (e) him (Jackson). He is degrading to women #BB21

·
17m
#BB21 Jess states that she is not a floater and that she just isnt vocally being loyal to one group. Nicole said when Jack told her of the 6/8/9 she was underwhelmed because she knew, she isnt dumb. Jess says if she hasnt talked game with someone in 44 days why would she now

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
26m
Nicole accurately guessed that Julie opened the show telling us things had blown up today, hence her "hello houseguests, are things tense?"

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
16m
Kat said that she's not the one getting called in for things he's saying on tv. Holly "that's not why he's getting called in for Kat dont (e) speak out of line. This is serious, Im serious things you say have massive repercussions out there' #BB21 feeds switch!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
20m
After saying she's not a floater, Jess says yeah, you kinda have to be with whoever's in power and be able to make moves to save yourself...#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️ @girlsmeg
·
12m
Kat to Holly: Are we in cahoots? He just blew up my f'ing game. I'm so paranoid. I can't even go out there because I'm scared he's gonna blow up at me. I'm scared..

cam changes #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Jess to Nicole- I just dont know if I want to just put them (Jack/Jackson) up and let them duke it out. That way, one of them gets to go. One causes a shitload of trouble for everybody, and the other is sitting in the back, running the show #BB21

Jess- I think Holly is getting suspicious that Sis wants Jackson out. Nicole- Interesting. Personally I worry about Sis. Jess- She will be the first girl that I put up if somebody ends up taking themselves off #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Jess to Nicole- There was a six. They are confirming it, so none of you six are safe. There was a nine, there was an eight, there was a six, and I wasnt a part of any of them #BB21