TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
47m
Tommy gave Christie a heads up last night Sam is trying to flip people against her but not full details yet. Later Analyse told Christie the details. Jack doesn't know that Christie knows, Tommy doesn't know that Christie knows the details. They're telling her today #BB21 #BBLF

Late last night, Tommy suggested keeping Sam. Jack wants Sam out, thinks most of this is Cliff anyway. AL says it's too soon to divide the 6.

Jack- This is all about Cliff. Jackson is doing all of this because of info from Cliff.

So Sam's still going

#BB21 #BBLF

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Calimom, Holly will not vote. No the is possible this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️ @girlsmeg
·
38m
Sam tells Jackson if he does stay, he's trying to get back into the majority's good graces. He'd go after Christie, so they don't have to. He asks Jackson to tell Holly if he doesn't get a chance to.

Sam says if he stays, it's all coming out..face to face. #bb21

Jackson knows Sam's telling the truth, because there's around 4/5 unrelated sources that line up. Chrisite's 1000% coming after him. He alludes that Tommy & Sis who won't budge on their vote.

Sam says Christie needs him to go,so why is he going out?

JS wanted Nicole up. #bb21

Sam: She (C) didn't give a shit about my feelings, so why am I being scared about her feelings?

JS: You shouldn't be.

Sam: I can tell Holly wants Kat to stay & that sucks.

JS: She doesn't want you to go either. She's torn up because she fell right into Christie's plan.

#bb21

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I know Holly won’t vote, but I just don’t see 5 votes to keep Sam. These people have been given MANY chances to take a shot at the power side. Each time they refuse to do it. This week seems even less likely, unfortunately. Jess thinks she’s “with” the majority, even privately she refuses to accept she’s being used as a vote...maybe tonight things will change, but we say that every Thursday!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
PETA @peta
· 1h
ATTN @CBS: Animals are NOT yours to abuse!

On last night’s episode of @CBSBigBrother, contestants chased terrified sheep for a foolish competition.

Commit to never having live animals on screen again! #BB21 (link: https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1156733897960349697) twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, wonder who it could be???? CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
·44m
Someone ate Beth's HOH ice cream.

💀💀💀

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Andy Herren @AndyHerren
·2h
Can we remove Jackson, Jack, Analyse, and Holly from the house and replace them with Kaitlyn from last season and just make this season three weeks shorter? I’m serious. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·21m
Whats key here is not the fact that Jack thinks Jackson ate the ice cream, but the degree of pissiness Jack seems to have for him. Jackson probably needs to win H tonight more than anyone besides Nicole (but of course I hope he doesn’t.)
#BB21
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 34m
Jack told Christie and Analyse "it had to be (e) Jackson" who ate Holly's ice cream

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
پریا @flaparia
· 3h
Christie just said she hopes Sam isn’t attacking her character and she doesn’t care about game cuz it’s a game.

The same girl that just called him a (kitty-cat) and said she feels bad for his wife.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
·33m
Jackson: We got restocked!

Oh god! Here we go again. #BB21

Tracie - #SurvivorAu #TeamLuke
tracieTweetsTv
·1h
Jackson told Beth if he wins HOH, he's putting Christie & Nicole or Christie & (Analyse) otb. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1h
Christie, this isn’t a flattering look. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 3h
10:39AM Christie says his poor wife...he's not even a man. Snapchats people with injuries on side of highway. Says he wouldn't change beds with her, didn't give a (e) about a woman with a bad back. Claims his bed first. Calls him a (kitty cat) again. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie - #SurvivorAu #TeamLuke
@tracieTweetsTv
·
1h
Christie doesn't like when things are added to make her look bad.
She isn't a fan of exaggerated retells (Unless she's the one doing the exaggeration, obviously)
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 26m #BB21
Jack to Sis- Just thinking. Christie's head. Where she's at going into the HOH we told what we needed to tell.
This Jackson thing may be further along than we thought. I haven't spoken with Jackson at all. He hasn't spoken with me at all.
continued

#BB21
Jack to Sis continued-
I wonder where Cliff lies. I wonder if he's with Holly and Jackson or with us.
Sis-that scares me.
Jack- What? Cliff and what side he's on?
Sis-yah
Jack-I don't want him to be on any (e) side.
Sis-I don't want him to feel that we're divided

#BB21
Jack-Well it's what he's trying to do
Sis- I know. Don't you feel like today it kind of feels like we're kind of divided?
Jack- Yah. And Jackson knows it.
Sis-You can feel it.
Jack-Jackson knows (hard to hear but I think he said I haven't said anything to him)

VeryRandyReality @IsItUpOrDown
·53m
If Sam is kinda troll'n Christie here, pretty sure just about all of us out here love it! And Christie later will say something like... 'Why did he have to sit right there? Why? there's a whole house he could of been in"😏😏 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·21m
#BB21
Jack- I'm not going to say anything until after HOH and we can all get into a room. After I win it.
Sis-Oh you're going to?
Jack-(e) it. If Nick doesn't I will.
Sis- Or me.
Jack- Yah, so. That's that. It can't be Jessica or Nicole. It shouldn't be Cliff either.

#BB21
Sis- I know Cliff scares me if he wins it.
Jack- (e) it. If he wins it twice in three weeks, good for him. And I can go home. Whatever. Or not go home.
Sis- No
Jack-It's all good. We're going to figure it out.

#BB21
Sis- I know he's (Jackson) being weird.
Jack- (e)
Sis-He's making me feel weird.
Jack- I know. Holly's in on it too.
Sis- Yes!
Jack-Be careful what you say to her.
Sis- I know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 10m
#BB21
Jackson- He (Tommy) even said it to me. He goes "I feel like it's Jack and Sis and then it's you and Holly and just me and Chris together in like a third couple."
Jack-mm hmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 16m
#BB21
Jack- Alright turd nugget what you got?
Jackson- I don't know if I can trust Sis and Tommy. Straight up. I really don't. I just really really don't.
Jack-Okay
Jackson-Tommy is fighting this thing (e) hard.

#BB21
Jackson to Jack-I don't think we should tell Tommy about the fact that we know that her and him went to go start a new alliance. And I think that's why he's fighting so hard because he is strongly aligned with Christie. He even said it to me.

#BB21
Jackson to Jack- Which means they might feel like they're on the outside of it and we're pushing to make an alliance on the outside of us. I think Tommy is playing a good job of being confident and that he hasn't done anything wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 10m
#BB21
Jackson - But I think he (Tommy) has. I think he's working with Christie too. My gut is telling me that I can't trust Sis & I can't trust Tommy.
Jack says nothing
Jackson-Kat is telling me that I sure as hell can't trust Sis. Sis is trying to pin me&Holly against each other

#BB21
Jackson-I know that much. That's a whole separate conversation.
Jack says nothing
Jackson-It's sketchy man
Jack-I'm on to Cliff and Kat dude.
Jackson's look after he says this.

#BB21
Jack-Cliff&Kat..are trying to turn the six on each other. I think the information you're getting fed is a bunch of bullsh*t. I think they're saying Christie is doing stuff..I think they're saying Sis is doing stuff bc they're trying to turn it. Cliff is (e) brilliant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·8m
2:42pm Jack to Tommy “You aint getting the 6 back together. Jackson is saying a lot of things that I don’t believe and I don’t want to believe.” #BB21 #bblf

·8m
Christieto Kat about Sam: Talk about me behind my back all you want, I dont care. Just dont make sh*t up about me. Especially when you know youre going home #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21
Jack to Jackson-Kat is just following suit. Cliff is just telling Kat what to say. Or Kat's kind of smart. She's a little silly and incredibly awkward but..I might be showing you my cards in this regard but I think Kat&Cliff are feeding you misinformation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Jack's talking to Tommy about what Jackson said, he said Jackson's "trying to turn him".. Jack & Tommy said they're loyal to each other, and Jack said if they bring Nick back in they'll be fine

Jack also dropped to Tommy that Jackson said Kat & Holly knew each other before the show.. Christie's ex's nephew acted shocked by that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
6m
Christie joined and asked what's going on -
Tommy said "Kat, Holly and Jackson know each other, it's a trio" that's a huge exaggeration, but we'll take it for the 🍿

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4m
Christie said she needs to prioritize alone time in the house for her own sanity. She needs to remember that this is a game and everyone is looking out for themselves and all you have in this game is your sanity and the ability to look after only yourself. #BB21

·4m
Tommy pitched to Christie they keep Sam, bring in Nick and go against Jackson & co - Christie said "is this a reliable source? I don't get it" re Kat/Holly/Jackson being a trio - Christie told them Kat told her she'd backdoor Jackson if she wins HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com @bigbspoilers
·5m
"me, you, Sis, Nick, Christie that's 5 right there we can get the whole house to flip" (link: http://bit.ly/2GGJEZk) bit.ly/2GGJEZk #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️ @girlsmeg
· 4m
Jack & Tommy tell Christie they're thinking of flipping the vote to keep Sam.
👁️👁️

Tommy: Jackson has been fed information that you were after him. So now the 6 is no longer a thing moving forward. #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Jack/Tommy brought up the vote flip idea, Christie asked to know what's going on if shes going to consider anything.
They told her that the 6 is no more, Jackson is being fed that she is after him & tell her it's Kat & Cliff playing both sides! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️
@BBFeedsFairy
·
10m
Tommy just said the 6 is dead b/c Christie and Jackson are on opposite ends of the spectrum #bb21