TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 01: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I got $20 on Christie having a complete breakdown between now and the live show.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
what I don't understand is why does Tommy still want to keep the six together knowing Jackson wants to BD Christie if he wins HOH and the fact that Tommy knows and Holly and Kat know each other IRL and possibly Jackson also. Why would he want to keep three people who he thinks/knows are bonded by an out of the house relationship. He knows he and Christie would never turn on each other so he much know H/K/J would never turn. Jack has mentioned a couple of time that they just need to get rid of Jackson/Holly and Tommy talks him out of it each time saying he wants the six to stay together.

Talk about stupid game play. I just can't with these people. SMH

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
So happy Sam is not going out quietly ! However, we will probably miss most of it. It is going to be a very awkward HOH lockdown.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cruzlvr, I think Tommy just wants voting majority a little while longer. Just a little. Everyone thinks double eviction os the time to turn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
San us a really good packer, LOL. Nicole is ironing his exit outfit for him. She told him to pack his suitcase so then he can roam around the house and make sure he has everything. Anything he finds he can just throw into his BB Bab.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.19am... HOH Lockdown.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Missy that may be so but if he waits (it is too soon Helen) he risks Jackson winning HOH and nomming Christie. By then Tommy won't have the votes to save her. Jackson will have Holly, Cliff, Kat and Jess on his side. This upcoming week won't it take just four votes to tie and then Jackson can break the tie and get her out.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think there's a recurring theme this year,,Loose Lips really do sink ships....ugh, I miss the days of actual game play. Yet here I am,,still keeping up with it, hoping against hope for someone to get a clue and play this game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Queenfish - it has been beyond frustrating when someone is told secret information, that they immediately tell someone else. Who tells someone else...

Not one person in this house can keep their mouth shut about ANYTHING. It's like a constant game of telephone with these people.

Whoever eventually wins BB21, it will be totally by accident.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
No PETA is after BB for using animals last night.

Om top of a producer being reprimanded for trying to get Kemi to say stereotypical phrases.

BB is failing wverywhere!

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Saw Holly/Luke video. She looked out of place and unnatural~just like she looks now.
She has a lot of potential but she ruins it by being too easy and has enough fake hair for 3 people. She is her own problem.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BB21 stole that sheep comp from The Mole.

And what is with using live animals/snakes/insects in competitions?

They have jumped the shark.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahh, Paul and Andy have weighed in on the animals-in-competitions issue:

“I LOVE Big Brother competitions, they’re so creative & fun to play/watch… but stressing out animals for entertainment really ain’t it chief. Let’s consider their feelings a little bit too. #BB21,” tweeted Paul Abrahamian, who competed on seasons 18 and 19 of the show.

He wasn’t the only veteran to tweet about the competition. “PSA TO BIG BROTHER PRODUCERS: Can we cool it with the comps involving animals? 1. The animals (while I’m sure are being treated well) most certainly don’t want to be there. Leave them alone. 2. Animals are inconsistent. It isn’t a level playing field for everyone. #BB21,” tweeted Andy Herren, who competed on season 15.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I thought Christie wasn't going to talk all day?

She hasn't stopped since she made that proclamation.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
In the right situation if Jackson was on the block with anyone in the house and no one use the veto so he stayed on the block, he would be gone. No one really likes him.
The 6 have been lucky where they don't have to pick off each other yet but it'll be very soon !!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back... Jessica is dying Holly's hair at the dining room table, which surprisingly doesn't seem to be as long down her back as normal, LOL.

Christie seems to be trying to put on fake lashes at the living room log table.

Is there some reason these people don't do all this beauty stuff in the bathroom like normal people?

Sam, Cliff, Tommy, Jack are laying/sitting on the sofa. Analyse has now joined at the log table to put on makeup.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, this is odd, I have never seen anyone do this before. Christie is using the curling iron to do her hair and she is wrapping the air around the curling iron without opening up that part that lets you put the hair on the iron.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
All of a sudden, Tommy is trying to flip the vote.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack told Tommy that Holly and Kat knew each other before going in.

Tommy says "I knew it"!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My daughter has the same sort of styling iron.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy now telling Christie that he wants to flip the vote!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
SAM LEAVE THE ROOM NOW> THEY ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOU!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
O.M.G. Is this really possible? Last minute house flip?

In BB21? I don't know, don't want to get my hopes up.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
ahaha I think it is!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I’ve noticed this in other seasons with the curling iron, too. They’re doing it wrong. LOL!