TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 15m
#BB21 Christie says that Holly trusts Cliff. Tommy says that he believes her when she says she wants to go to the end. Christie says she feels so sketched out about it, not sure if they are still talking about Holly.

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
· 59m
Holly is being completely irrational in not even considering to flip the vote to evict Kat (which might be better for her game at this point.) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 7m
#BB21 Sis says she feels stupid talking about the dynamic in the house and about the 6 person alliance, she tries to say he will see after he gets out, and Sam starts tell her about the sick and sis is dumbfounded. He really want her to tell him a name.

#BB21 **CORRECTION** Christie told tommy that next time she talks to Jack that she is going to tell him that she completely trusts all the 6! Thank you
@flaparia

#BB21 Kat is pitching to Tommy and Christie they tell her she good, and she says she sorry that she doesn’t have a more strategic game plan but she is super loyal and would always vote to save them if they are on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 9m
#ThingsAnalyseSays "if we're in an alliance and people in our alliance are trying to like make them seem bad or like - you know what I mean? that's - like I can't imagine, like what if she does that to me one time, or something"
🧐
Analyse: "wait, someone's coming, what are we talking about?"
Sam: "I don't know, I'm campaigning"
Analyse: "okay, that's right"
meanwhile Jackson is reporting/retelling to Jack

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·28m
Kat to Analyse- I am loyal to people that are loyal to me. So far I feel the safest with you six. Even though Bella was saying "they are going to pick you off one by one", I never thought that I was going to be one of y'alls targets #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·42m
Holly says she is sure Christie is vocal to both of them (Jack and Jackson) about getting her out just like she is to her about getting Jack and Jackson out - they both say NOPE - lol #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 15m
Kat- I hope you and Holly both know that I would never turn on y'all. Jackson- I will always trust you unless you give me a reason not to #BB21

hahahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·51m
#ThingsChristieSays "..because they volunteered as tribune to go up"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
✨𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇✨ @BBTeamNorth
·1h
Whew, Next week might be goodt!

Cliff just told Holly that Christie mentioned to him that Jackson was the hinky vote that was pinned on Nicole.

If Holly tells Jackson..... He's gonna be on Chrustie's ass. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
20m
Kat- Sooner or later, the six is going to have to start turning on each other. Jackson- I have been seeing and suspecting things for a few weeks #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
· 2h
Now this cast wants to play "So you think you can dance" after playing Love Island all summer so far.

Can they play Big Brother next? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·54m
Holly says they could make history by getting to the final six with an alliance that was made day one - frustrated that Christie has been working against it. #bb21

· 23m
Kat- You arent trying to use her (Holly) as a game piece to make your own moves. I have nothing but respect for you and your game. Jackson- The feeling is mutual. My vote lies with evicting Sam. You are not going anywhere #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·56m
Jackson says if he wins HoH he will try to BD Christie - yeah Jackson..... lets see you win HoH first. #bb21

·1h
Jack says with this info you know who of the six to take out first (implies Christie). KEEP IN MIND - Jack may go tell Christie all of this and they she needs to fix it with Jackson and Holly #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... CJ * Catty Jargon @CattyJargon
· 7h
Jessica: You have to be patient.

Nicole: I'm patient with little kids and adults with Disabilities.

Jessica: Ok, just pretend they all have disabilities. Actually, their disability is they don't acknowledge humans that don't look like them. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
John - #BB21 @J_PopCultureFan
· 1h
Dear Tommy,

No one gives a (e) about your dance number. Trust me.

Sincerely,

Everyone

#BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·
55m
Jackson tells Jack about the Christie sketchyness and thinks they (e) up and should have put up Nicole.

#bb21 Threaded.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy's Hamma' Time 🔨 #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
27m
Jackson asks that they be respectful of Sam during the practice & voting. This' the first one that's going to be tough. Jackson doesn't want to make fun of the situation. #bb21

Cliff: I'm depressed, Tommy. This game. You have days you love the game & days you hate it. I had to do GBM & it pulls me into a mental funk.

Sam: Did you shed a tear for me? If I leave here, there better not be a dry eye in here. I want to see tears. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
Christie: "I guess today im just missing my family. the genuine connections"

*coming from the girl who is the only one with a friend in the house*

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
51m
Jackson to Jack: "there is no denying it anymore. Christie is not on our side"

Jack: "what do you want to do about it then?"

Jackson: "I dont know know! thats why I pulled you aside. I don't know if I can trust Tommy, I don't know if I can trust Sis"

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Tommy says he will do whatever the majority wants to do but that it is not black and white. Maybe put on a front until we figure this out, she is not going home tomorrow.

Holly: This is going to be made about her, what if something happens and Kat gets sent home.

#BB21 No one wants to risk that they trust Kat more than Sam for the long game.

Tommy: We have tried to warn her about talking to much.

Jack: Remember she did negotiate our safety when we were both on the block.

Jackson: I wont the veto, she benefited from the deal better.

#BB21 Jack: End of the day, we do care about this chick, is it likely she did this yes, but......do we have to tell her tonight. Is 24hours going to make a difference?

Tommy: Right.....as long as it is right after Sam leaves. This will make the divide deeper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.58pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 14h
#BB21 Jack - I just want the 6 to work. I don't care about Christie. The 8 didn't work and now the 6 won't work. It's BS. The Level 6 worked all the way through.
Michie - Rachel and Winston went early.
Jack - Yeah, but not because they weren't true.
Michie - Rachel got paranoid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
pamela hudzinski
@hudzi1407
·
14h
@BellaWang21
Tommy just clued in Sam that he thinks Holly,Kat and Jackson are a secret real life trio. This could save Sam if he can sell it to the rest of the house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, Jess never sees the truth, Cliff will honor his deal with Christie, Tommy will defer to Christie, and Holly won’t vote out Kat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
It's eviction night tonight, & the HG were up late last night “conspiring” againt eachother.

Sam or Kat will go home tonight,

& Christie seems to be in the ring of fire at the moment, with Michie calling her a SNAKE🐍
How are you all feeling about tonights live eviction?
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB21
@BBUS2019
·
1h
Sounds like Big Brother will be returning for Season 22 #BB21
Quote Tweet

Diane Gordon
@thesurfreport
· 1h
Asked about racism accusations on #BigBrother, Kelly Kahl says they'll take a look at the show when the season ends & see what they can do better next season. #TCA19

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
9:40 AM From sleepy HGs to Holly on Cam 1/2 in KT talking to the camera wishing her Dad a Happy Birthday. Holly to a dark HOH - apologizes to Jackson - who is in bed - for turning on the lights. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
49m
Jack tells Christie (Tommy & Sis are also there) that Sam has been throwing her under the bus to them, didn’t want it discussed until after the eviction
#BB21 #bblf

Jack tells Christie that Sam claimed she’d “play the bully card like Nicole did” against Jack/son
#BB21 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bible ✝️
@girlsmeg
·
23m
Sam tells the room he doesn't see why he should tread lightly about Christie. If he stays, his target will be Christie. That way they won't get any blood on his hands.

Sam: Capeesh?
Cliff: Drop the mic & walk out. #bb21