TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 01: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam is quoting others to Tommy... I think Jackson and Holly.

Sam just cannot shut up!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well Sis wants to explode, right?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is always exploding.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Well I didn’t read in the papers about national O day but I’ll take Keldogg’s word for it.
I did read somewhere that a person does not actually need another participant to achieve such things. Just saying 😁

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Firebird, ya got batteries?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Where's Nick and Christie? Haven't seen them?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can see Sis's HOH basket...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
WHY does Sam keep telling everyone he wants to leave with no secrets, and with everyone liking him?! Literally, I’d be saying I had some info but if they evict me that goes too! Jackson even said “just make sure you tell me everything, you know...just in case... duh, Sam, you’re leaving! They want all your secrets, don’t do it! Ugh, he DID he, and he keeps doing it...

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Calimom because none of them are all that bright.
Why are they throwing Christie under the bus when she’s not on the block?

I certainly don’t want to see Sis’s HOH basket. Though I would think in would need to be large and super charged given her acknowledgments. 🤢

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heh, didn't say I wanted to see her basket, or her as HOH...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just read on BB Network's website that Sam spent last night trying to blow up Christie's game to Jackson. Telling Jackson that she was on board with Cliff's nominations of The Jacks.

This won't change anything, Sam will still go, but it looks like cracks are widening in 'the 6'. Tommy thinks Jackson, Holly and Kat are a secret trio (Tommy & Christie were talking about that earlier).

Jack and Tommy, of course, don't believe that Christie is plotting against them since Jack is secretly in love with Christie and Tommy is her secret partner.

Christie's radar is up, though, and she suspects that people are plotting against her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH

"Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
Posted 12:58am: Jack and Tommy decide the best option is to drop Jackson and Holly and move forward. #BB21 #BBLF"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is a music video starring Holly and Luke Pell (Bachelor? Bachelorette?)

Luke Pell Ball Caps and Blue Jeans (Official Music Video)

https://youtu.be/iKO4D5RnYKc

The guy is wearing a ball cap that looks just like the one Holly has in the house, that Jackson also wears sometimes, except the flag on it is faded.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Finally, things may be shaking up. Christie is in trouble and may try and win the HOH. Will she go the safe route? Tommy and Jack want to get rid of Cliff. Feel he is the silent puppetmaster. I dont think Christie wants CLiff gone.
Could get interesting after new HOH is named.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting about Holly and Luke. She has referenced Jackson as being more like "old boyfriend" ( Luke) who ended up treating her like crap. The similarities are definitely there.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sickening how Christie had a bevy of handmaids comforting her as she sobbed about missing her “real” friends who didn’t “lie.” And yet Nicole got *crickets* when she cried about being falsely accused of something. Again, these self-proclaimed “intuitive, NICE people” have ZERO self-awareness!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie as HOH, or Tommy.. Ugh!

But it seems to be who is with Jackson vs who is with Jack.

Cliff had such an opportunity!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I just hope Jess doesn’t somehow luck into an HoH win tonight. I’m hoping for Nicole to win it! She may be the ONLY one to put up two from Six Shooters...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And we've got the Field Trip wildcard remember- we have no idea how that'll effect the game.

(My guess? One of the three people picked to go will be a 3rd nominee next week- probably through some sort of comp)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
To be fair, when Nicole was so upset and crying in her room, Kat spent a lot of time listening to her, as did Kemi, and Holly sat with her for quite some time. Holly said, game aside, I am sorry your are hurt ( and Holy was who she was pointing a finger at). I am sure Jess was there too. Sis made a brief appearance and gave her a hug.
SO it was not a complete cricket moment.
But no doubt, Christie always gets a lot of attention.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems that Luke Pell was on Jojo's Bachelorette season, then on Bachelor Games (never saw that):and had been with Holy before that show and again after that show. On BG with someone named Stassi.

More hits if you search on Luke Pell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is loyal to Cliff and Cliff's Angels, so hopefully would ok for ... Oh wait.. Christie still has that accursed power.. But still go against Christie, Tommy, Sis, Jack.

I just hope no one uses this HOH to go for Nick.I

Nick, I fear is STILL trying to prove his loyalty to the defunct Gr8full alliance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie cannot shut up long enough for Jack to tell her what Sam had told "everyone". She immediately starts to negate every point that Jack brings up. He cannot get it all out.
She is furious at Sam. Wants to redo her goodbye message.
I would want to her the whole story beginning to end before I started getting defensive.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
You just know Christie is going to lay into Sam during lock down. That is what he wanted to avoid when he told everyone he told, not to tell Christie until after eviction.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Missyb, yes, I was glad to see Nicole had a few people who showed sympathy, but the ones who CLAIM to be intuitive, “too nice,” empathetic, etc, THOSE are the ones who turned their backs to a person who was truly in need...