TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 31, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jessica Graf
@thejessicagraf
·
16h
I honestly can’t read or watch anything about live feeds until Jackson is out of the game. Let me know if anyone in the house grows a set of balls and tells Jackson he’s a misogynist POS. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
12h
Jack to Christie- Yes I do care about her (Analyse), yes I do think that she is beautiful...and she is interesting and all of those things but you are the person who I gravitated to, you are the person who understands me, you are the person who is there for me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·11h
Not what you want to hear from somebody you’re locked in a house with.... #bb21
Quote Tweet

NormalCake @NormalCake
· 14h
Jackson talking about his mom and how she KEPT HIM OUT OF JAIL. Maybe your mom should have let your ass go to jail and you wouldn’t be such a shit human being. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
1h
Would you keep sleeping in a bed if you for a second thought there were bed bugs? I mean. But really. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
Kat: I cant do any Hail Mary's to stay in the house, so.
Sam: or can you??
Kat: (laughing) I cant.
Sam: this is our last day to really do anything
#BB21

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·1h
Today Jackson is upset about towels. He's complaining that people use the wrong setting on the dryer when washing towels. He refuses to fold the towels because he washed them all (allegedly) and cleaned the entire kitchen (allegedly) #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Whit @Whitless256
·1h
Jackson: "I'm just going to not talk today. I'm going to keep my mouth shut."

Promise? #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Too late Jackson. You already body shamed Jessica.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
1h
Tommy: "OMG you guys! Today we have to do the flash mob at 6pm, so we're having rehearsal!"

Note to self: turn off feeds at 6pm #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 2h
Jackson: I found my retainer.
Holly: Where was it?
JS: In my underwear.
Sis: Did you ever find your bottom ones?
JS: Nope.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
1h
Now he's complaining to the house about the kitchen being a mess. Christie and Tommy jumped in saying everyone needs to clean up after themselves and this wouldn't happen. Tommy said he knows who never cleans but won't call them out. Can't blame Kemi anymore huh #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim 🐶❤️🐶 @Bro20Big
·5h
Anal- a lot of people use to call me Anal. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣They still do honey. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
· 11h
Analyse on the pronunciation of her name. Christy adds her 2 cents. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.45am...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Tommy called to the DR

Tommy: Shoot! Im in the middle of cooking breakfast

Nicole: Hold on big brother, he’s coming.

Tommy yelling out: Big Brother can I have literally 5 more minutes? I dont need to eat the breakfast, i just need it to be made.

Production: Tommy, yes.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality Realm
@RealityRealm
·
2h
Jess to Nicole regarding the 6: "Pretend all of them have disabilities. You just have to pretend they all like, are kids. Actually their disability is that they don't see people... humans that...they happen to not acknowledge humans that don't look like them." #bb21 #bblf #bbad

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Perhaps a useful viewpoint out here, but in the game maybe instead of trying to accomodate/rehabilitate them, you could just...idk, band together, win some comps, and get them out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.32pm yesterday.... #BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·18h
Kat just told Holly that her ongoing rash problem could be crabs from the sex shower, she knows whats up #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
56m
Sam's curious how coming out of the house will be. He wonders if people will ask for pictures.

Sam: I bet you I have so many haters. I know people who have already hated on me after my conservative/liberal change, where I went more liberal. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
52m
Kat is telling Sam in the bathroom about Cheerleader culture and about impressions of cheerleaders. She said people used to sit around and "shit talk" other girls/her friends so she tries really hard to think before she speaks so she doesn't "shit talk" others
#BB21

Kat is telling Sam how her company did the digital marketing for the "march for science" which started off of a Reddit thread. She said one comment on Reddit turned into this march that got "4 million impressions" #BB21

Sam is talking about going "viral" on Reddit (3100 likes?) It was an article he posted about how a small penis was considered the asthetic in ancient Roman/Greek times. (He compares them to the statues) because the races were all done naked. He said "You're all in luck!"
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
47m
Holly- I love it up here (in the HoH room). Kat- If I win HoH, y'all can hang. Y'all can use the shower but Jack and Sis cant, so dont tell them. And not when I'm up here, cause that would be (e) weird. I have to draw the line somewhere #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahhahhahahahaha, KAT.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
38m
Sam compliments Nicole on her straightened hair. They then tease her about not being able to see without her glasses on.
"How blind do you think I am?"
She says she can tell it's him but he's blurry. Kat says "Who am I?"

(Ed note: Kat she can HEAR you LOL)
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
37m
Sam to Kat: Are you a normal blonde?

Kat says her roots are a little lighter but she is a blonde and was more-so as a kid.

Nicole: Sam it's Natural blonde, not normal.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Nick told everyone in the kitchen that Sam was campaigning to him but there's nothing he can do, Sis says she wants to cry. Nick lost his gf and now his best friend! #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Christie to Tommy- This next HoH, I'm not opposed to letting Cliff win, or Jess, or Nicole. I dont want to win. If one of them put Holly and Jackson up or Jack and Jackson up, I'm not using my power. Someone eventually has to go #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Jessica says she thinks relationships formed in first 2 weeks and coming to her day 41 with their back against the wall...She wants to have genuine relationships, that's how she wants to work. She wants to go with her gut. "I don't really care if I get burned in the end"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy's Hamma' Time 🔨 #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
51s
Christie: to Tommy They all know each other somehow. I'm sorry. This' the USA & there's only 16 of us here. You mean to tell me 3 of you know that many people. Also there's a weird conspiracy w/ condoms. Did you hear about the condoms? #bb21

Tommy: No what?
Christie: Apparently there were 30 condoms when we first got here & this whole...
cam changes #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, they covered everything, LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 26m
Jackson exposed, by EW
(interesting as they are often more promotional/positive and in line with the CBS edits)

https://ew.com/tv/2019/07/31/michie-big-brother-live-feeds-surprising-facts/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
2m
We are LIVE with Ovi from #BB21 now!

https://www.younow.com/RealityRecaps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
5m
Cliff pretty much told Holly that Christie is against Jackson & revealed that when he was HOH, she told him that Jackson was the rogue vote(Holly acted surprised) #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 13m
#BB21
Holly tells Cliff Michie hasn't been trying to tell her what to do. But others (Not Cliff) have been trying to push agendas.
She brings up the Christie bunk room thing the other day.
Cliff says that was so stupid.
Holly says she thinks Christie really wants Sam gone.