TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 31, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Kat: can I tell you guys a theory? I think Analyse and Jack claim they aren't really working together, but I think they're playing hardcore. I mean they're (e). He probably tells her to go out and flirt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
4m
false alarm, it's not an ant, and they can't identify it..
Holly said it might be a bedbug "I have bites all over my body"
-loud collective GASPs
-she told Jessica to take it to Diary
Analyse: "you get bedbugs from eating in bed"

Diary can give it to the lizard they turned in the other day.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
·
23m
Kat: when I win HOH, no offense to you couples but ain't no one having sex in my shower...except you and Jackson.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.51am... Whit @Whitless256
·9h
Sis just told a story about how she would sleep in her school uniform so that she could sleep longer in the morning, and wouldn't have to get dressed for school when she got up. Oh, sweetie.... #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Michie, Jess, Kat and now Holly are hanging out in the HOH.

Jess - Tell me if I say anything to offend you.
Michie - You could never offend me.
Jess - I never thought I could offend a guy but apparently I have.
Michie - Who?
Jess - Sam

#BB21 Michie - Do you think I'm disrespectful towards women?
Jess - No. I feel like you're a little aggressive, but that's in your nature. I have older brothers though so...I don't think you are disrespectful. There are other men in this house that are disrespectful.

#BB21 Kat - Wait, who called someone a piece of sh*t?
Jess - Nick.
Kat - Who'd he call that?
Jess - He called Nicole a piece of sh*t.

#BB21 Kat: I'll have no shame putting Nick up.. I'll say you make me uncomfortable always talking about my tits.
Jackson: please tell me if I ever do something like that. It bothers me that Christie and Tommy say I do that. I might get mad, but it will never be personal things.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jessica seems to have low standards...
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
6m
The fact that Jess keeps telling him being aggressive is in his nature and is excusing doesn’t help anyone change or make them see what their doing is wrong!
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 7m
Jackson to Holly/Jess/Kat- It breaks my heart thinking about the fact that someone could sit here and say that I am disrespectful towards women #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
47m
Kat- Which of these towels can I use on my face? Holly- Jack took both of my face towels that I was using, both of them, and use them for his sex stool. You can use my body towel. It's actually really annoying. Kat- When I win HoH, aint no one having sex in my shower #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Holly- She (Analyse) was like "oh my God, Jackson, I have the perfect girl for you when we get out of this house". Kat- What the hell? She is such a skeez. She has to go #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
small crowd for Taco Tuesday downstairs -
Jackson group therapy upstairs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kat to Holly- I think Sis' scaring things are so stupid and immature. All that she does is scream. It's not scary #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Holly to Jackson- If they are going to go after couples, are they really going to go after Sis and Jack? They arent really even a couple. They are just two people that have sex #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson's heart will be hurting if he reads much outside the house about his disrespect for women.

Jess, wth?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kat- She (Analyse) is not playing a Big Brother game. She is playing a high school mean girl. Holly- It sucks cause it is the opposite of what I thought when I met her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AN INTERVIEW WITH OVI, tomorrow .... Eric@RealityRecaps
· 7h
Hey #BB21 Fans! We are LIVE with @TheOviKabir to take your questions live tomorrow on @YouNow!

👉WED 7/31 AT 7pm EST

👉FAN HERE NOW TO BE ALERTED WHEN WE GO LIVE: (link: http://www.YouNow.com/realityrecaps) YouNow.com/realityrecaps

👉BECOME A PATREON FOR AFTERSHOW: (link: http://www.YourRealityRecaps.com/patreon) YourRealityRecaps.com/patreon

🚨RT TO WIN AUTOGRAPH!🚨

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ALCOHOL..... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Jack scares Sis when she comes out of the DR

Sis - I hate you!
Jack - I've been waiting the business end of an hour.
Sis - I'm pissed
Jack - *singing* Sweet victory!
Sis - It's not fair, he doesn't get scared.

They have alcohol delivery in the SR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Regarding Jackson... EvelDick @EvelDick
·13h
He reacted and said the same after he was talked about with the racist shit
Quote Tweet

Kristina
@stinaknits
· 16h
Note: He's not upset that he was disrespectful , he's just upset that he's perceived as disrespectful. This is the only thing they all care about, And who is framing it that way for them in DR? (link: https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156401034920464384) twitter.com/BB_Updates/sta…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha.... ɓαเℓεყ @bbbailey19
· 15h
Wow she’s so nice. My dad told me if he won he wouldn’t even tell me 🙃
Quote Tweet

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
· Jul 30
Nicole wants to give out money if she ever won the lottery.

Gonna send you my address for just in cases sake Nicole! 😉😘😍 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15h
Cliff to Jackson- I am not America's anything. It cost me zero money. I carried him around with me cause I knew that the feeds would be focused on Orwell #BB21

Whit
@Whitless256
·
14h
BB: "Kathryn, please go to the Diary Room."

They boozed her up then called her to the DR. The reason for the booze delivery is revealed! 😂 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·14h
Jess is useless
How she was cast on the show is beyond my understanding. Was there no plus sized models with a personality? With any kind of competitive spirit? With a (e) clue?
Quote Tweet

Elaine C. @Lainyy626
· 14h
Replying to @EvelDick
You're right,but Jess just annoys me so bad. She is just so clueless for someone who has supposedly been watching BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
13h
Jackson: "wow, I have ants all over my feet!"
go #TeamAnts go

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
15h
Are you (e) kidding me? This week was so boring production is filling tomorrow night’s show with last week’s pre-eviction fashion show? LAME. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17h
Kat- Man, I wish we could have put her (Analyse) up. Holly- No, it would blow up in my face. Jack would take me out. Kat- She is going to end up making it so far in the game just because of Jack. Holly- She knew who to hitch her wagon to. She doesnt even like Jack #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·13h
Kathryn says the way Jackson goes about things is aggressive. He tells stories that don't paint him in a positive light. She says he has said some things that were slightly disrespectful to women, but she doesn't think he meant them. #bb21

·12h
Christie whispered to Analyse if it's just sex fine, "but if you are feeling like you're starting to like him and you're feeling stupid, played, it's time to re-evaluate it"
= planting a little wedge-seed between her & Jack

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·3h
The fact that the BY was still open implies Thursday is going to be a pretty simple HoH build. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 7h
Posted 5:08am: Jackson gets laundry from the dryer, brings it inside to the BA and plops it on the couches. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3h
💰💰 MAKE #BB21 PREDICTIONS - WIN CASH 💰💰

💰Enter online (link: http://bb.tvco.app) bb.tvco.app
-between Weds 10pm ET/7pm PT and Thurs 5pm ET/2pm PT
-- OR --
💰Enter at
@TVCO
live show for extra points
-Get the app (link: http://tvco.app) tvco.app
-Weds 10pm ET/7pm PT
-Thurs 8pm ET/5pm PT

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... #TEAMDRAMA #BBCAN7 🖤 @SweetBBfan
· 2h
How many times does Sam need to explain to Nick the 6 aren't and will never be with him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12h
Christie tells Jack about her & Sis' talk last night, about how Sis hasn't had an orgasm

Jack: "I'm sorry. but am I doing something wrong?"

Christie: "no!!"

Jack: "like am I getting decent reviews?"

Christie: "oh yaaa you're perfect!"

#BB21