TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 30: Archive through July 30, 2019 users admin

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster, very funny!! ☺ Between reading these posts because I don't have the live feed and watching The Bachelorette about her and Peter having sex 4 times in the windmill in the fantasy suite, I think I am getting to know more than I expected with these people! By the way, I wish Christie would tell Jack so his ego would take a hit. But most likely he would blame Sis for that! 😉

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have watched Jack try to tutor Sis on the dates.

Either she's really, really good at playing stupid, or she will never get them straight.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAH Keldogg! That is why I came to read. HAHAHA

Inquiring minds want to know.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Despite the tumbleweeds blowing through my first season of posting on BB....some IMHO's

Hearing Nick blurt out to Jack, Ana, Tommy, Sam and Cliff his thoughts on what comps he could win etc. and his game plan to the peeps that want him out..his lack of awareness is epic. Also explaining to those less fortunate the days and dates to those who will go against him in a HOH or POV. Nick is an idiot.

Learning from Nick while he is vomiting info..that the pre-houseguests actually take an IQ test? WTH
So Ana passed despite not knowing what a noun, verb and adjective is? WOW And big words scare her,

Listening to Jackson tell Jack in the backyard that he should never have been able to be on this show since he has SO MANY issues with his life, physically and mentally and way more than should be allowed.

Nicole trying to play BB....

The only highlight of the season is I haven't heard anyone say the word ...CONVERSATE.
That triggers me into

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
And I am too lazy to spell check..just sayin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Every time someones says "puppies and kittens" for the feeds cutting off...I think of Z Nation a zombie tv show I love...it's their word for "here come the zombies"....''kind of appropriate.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, they haven't gone to "shower" yet.

But I am on watch.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have forgotten how amusing Kat's paranoias can be, we at least have that for the next few days.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson was telling the audience in backyard about turning down a request to be a dancer/stripper at a bachelorette party. He said he was offered $1,500.00 to do it. He turned it down out of respect for his parents and the family name... yep, that’s right, he could have worn a disguise, used an alias, but no—yet he’s fine with having sex ON TV, with two different women in the span of one week...not to mention his treatment of certain houseguests, his hiding food, cheating, etc. I guess THOSE things make his parents proud?! Personally I hope the family name ends with him. The world does not need any more liars/cheaters/self-absorbed egomaniacs with all the problems this guy claims... just no!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Did you all hear Nick's "zing bot" comment to Jackson today?

"Monkey See Monkey Do, Your BB body count is up to 2".

His family will be happy to see that this clip is all over the internet right now....

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I take it you are not a Jackson fan???

::: very innocent look ::::::

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Dear Cliff,

You had a chance to actually make a move and FAILED miserably. If we have a vote for any power, it's certainly not going to go to you.

Sincerely,

America

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
kel.. No I didnt hear that. thank you for sharing!! That is fantastic.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, here's the clip...notice who is NOT laughing :-)

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1156318384503627776

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Liam Neeson's wife that died in skiing accident was Natasha Richardson

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha You tell it well, but it is even better watching everyone break into laughter "Oh my gosh, I dont believe he just said that"

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Kel-Your sex tips updates had me spewing my cocktail all over my keyboard just now! Hey, it was worth $14 to get a new one! lol

And, Nick, meet target - and it's not just on your back! You think you have stomach issues right now, just wait for Jackson to get back at you!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
How is it Day whatever, and these fools still do not understand how live feeds work? And that there are feed updates all over the internet?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Scuba, you are correct! Not a fan of Jackson, or anyone who’d acts the way he does. Luckily I’m in the majority, usually I’m swimming upstream with my choice of HGs I like/dislike!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Thank god the BB DR stopped the asinine FLASH MOB dance choreographed by Tommy Tune. Can't wait for them to find out this season so far is zzzzzzzz

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Production stopped it?!? But it's 24 hours until opening night!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Car....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I dare someone to give mouth to mouth to that bee!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Haha Jackson is upset because he thinks his reputation outside of the house could be ruined because of stuff Sis and Kat say about him >> Oh Jackson.. we only judge you based on your actions and words.

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1156353684806107136

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If Jackson could only see what is being posted about him on social media, he would go right back home to his parents house and hide in their basement.