TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 30, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have not watched an actual show in 2+ weeks, just because I can't stand these people.

I am still watching the feeds, but only because I want to be here when they start attacking each other, which from the sounds of it, might be soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DumpTrump @squalo
·
2h
Bella's interview with JC is exactly the shit show you would imagine it is. She doesn't believe the cast is racist. Its just "unfortunate" circumstances.

JC has to ask Bella if Ovi was considered a POC

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·29m
The problem is all the bad behavior in the house has been micro-aggressive racism. No one called anyone the N word for example. No one said “Let’s evict all the people of color!” It’s stupid BS like Jackson not having the sense to banish all the black folks….
… or Jack not having the sense to not act like a total prick to the only African American woman in the house, his rice pudding comment etc. So WE are in on a lot of stuff the evicted HGs aren’t. I think we need to go easy on them.
#BB21
Not to mention the fact that minorities often have to compromise self worth in order to get ahead in society. The POC HGs had to do that as well and they’re coming out of the mode. Just be gentle w/them. That’s all I ask. It’s not their faults. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21 Holly is hoping that her family got to see her win last night. She said it is weird, this whole experience, but it’s amazing.

Kat asks when she will stop being sore. Holly said she is getting used to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
21m
Some of Bella on JC's show. Full link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXHLEBPnO4

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 21 Updates @BB21Updates
·16m
Sis tells Jack that Christie is starting to get a little crazy. The stuff that Christie goes around saying comes back on them. #BB21
#BB21 Sis: She (Kat) is getting on my last nerve. I want to go off on her. She’s so annoying.
Jack: You have to keep the fake face on.
Sis: I’m really getting to my wits end. She’s so (e) annoying.

Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 13m
Christie floating idea to Nicole that jury could only be 7 people this year.....(If this turns out correct then her intuition is someone in prod) #bb21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg·
12m
Tommy tells Christie & Nicole he feels the paint has seeped into his pores. His skin is throbbing & it hurts. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·13m
#BB21 Cliff tells HOH room that Sam wants to make Kat paranoid to cause issues. Holly explains that Sam insinuated that he was going to do that. Cliff wants to reassure Kat she is loved. Holly: It’s sad this is going to be his (Sam’s) method. Cliff: Ya, but that’s all he’s got.
#BB21 Christie to Nicole: This house makes you really learn so much about yourself.

Christie tells Nicole that if she wants her to cook some slop pancakes to let her know. Nicole doesn’t want to be a bother. She wishes she could experiment on slop & make something good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha... Whit @Whitless256
·23h
My mom, a TV only, calls me.

Mom: "Who won?"

Me: "You don't want to watch and see?"

Mom: "No, it's boring."

Me: "Holly."

Mom: "Who?"

Me: "Exactly." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·7m
#BB21 Michie: Sis was going off about Kat.
Holly: Ya. She(Sis) doesn’t know if she trusts Christie. She hates everything & just hates everyone.
Michie: Constantly.
Holly: I’m like well, I can’t relate. Sis said she was in a bad mood. I’m like today
Michie: everyday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
#BB21 Tommy/Jack in Boat Room.
Jack: Jackson can be really smart in this game & he can be really (e) dumb. I love that boy.
Tommy: He is the type to react on.
Jack: I can give a (e) about Jess/Nicole. It’s Kat/Cliff we have to stay in good graces with.
Tommy: Totally

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·5m
Kat: Live feeds. Go to @ MartytakesDallas & comment on his photo & tell him that I miss him. Because I do.

👁️👁️ #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4m
#BB21 Cliff/Nick are whispering about something, but Cliff says they can talk about it later. I guess we will see later what Nick was whispering to Cliff about.

#BB21 Cliff says he is going to go shower & tells Nick he will come back out later this evening.

Nicole/Christie/Kat talking about Nicole’s dog Lucy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 7m
#BB21 Current Feeds

Nothing too much going on right now. Some HG’s are eating, while others are relaxing on the couch.

Sis gets in the RV bed w/ Christie. Sis explains how she is annoyed w/ everyone. Christie asks if Sis is annoyed with her. Sis says no.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Kat...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21 Christie telling Holly and Kat that Sam told her this morning that he had a sex dream about Bella last night and he planned to tell Nick.

Kat throws out a theory that maybe Sam's wife and kids don't exist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
·
33m
"I'm going to blow up Christie's game.. It’ll cause chaos behind me and help out the rest of us bottom feeders" (link: http://bit.ly/2GBn9EW) bit.ly/2GBn9EW #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo that link to Bella interview brings up a tinykittens video.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·38m
#BB21 Christie: it's hard for me to get you in a room alone without Jack, and I just wanted to let you know I am still loyal to you.
Cliff: I appreciate that.

Nick comes in to tell them the coast is clear.

#BB21 Kat: to be honest I'm a little nervous, Analyse is very close to Sam and I don't know what sway she has.
Cliff: she doesn't have any - if we were worried we would be doing a whole lot more to make sure you're safe. You are fine.

#BB21 Christie confirms to Tommy that Nick's information is that Sam will blow up Christie's game on Thursday.

Christie is not worried.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I did a search on you-tube and found the interview with JC/Bella:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YxA8LrDDoQ

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks.. I just realized who was interviewing her..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·
27m
The same people here on twitter that happily chow down on burgers & fries(😡), are getting all butthurt that some sheep were inconvenienced for a few hours of their lives. Stop with the hypocrisy.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
12m
I grew up on a ranch. My dad would have kicked my ass into next week if he caught me harassing the animals.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kemi #BB21
@kisseskemi
·
7h
Fun Fact: 20 minutes into Night 1 Bella, Kat, and I formed an “alliance” called International Barbie #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, this doesn't sound so good...
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
4h
#LeaningSis telling Christie about the hot sex with Jack, only not so hot: "he almost made me.. yesterday - or not yesterday, the day before"
and "I've never orgasmed having sex with anyone, and I really want to" - Christie gave her some positioning tips for the HOH shower

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·
1h
Jackson has been throwing up and went to see the doctor. Nick mentions the under cooked food.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Cliff: It's easier to tell you where I don't like. Anywhere in Africa was bad. Nigeria, Angola, Gabon. Those were all horrible. Mumbai, India was not my favorite.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Photo of Jackson sleeping (has no 6 pack anymore)...
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
3h
I checked before I RTd it - this is a random untouched cap from this morning .. it's real

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
9m
Nick messin with Chrusty calling her an old sole. Chrusty says maybe it's because she has dated somone 21 years older than her.

Nick: that would be like you dating a 5 year old. 🙃

#bb21