TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 29: Archive through July 29, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
oh boy!! Sam is spilling everything to Sis about the plan CHristy had when Cliff was HOH. How she was worried about going on the block and told Sam to tell Cliffff she wanted t talk to him and will promise everything. Then blame it on Jackson and Jack for bullying her to use her power.

Sis says so she kind of okayed it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie is getting her game blown up by Sam.

I do think she has some recourse to say, I was just saying this to those guys so I could figure out how to use my power.

I hate that SIs is getting this good information and not lets say Nicole.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So did Kat volunteer to go up???

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kat was okay with going up. She had offered herself as a pawn a couple of days ago.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ok, thanks MissyB.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is to keep her ties to Holly a secret, and her spy gig bringing info to the six (the imploding six) a secret.

Holly did talk to Jessica and to Cliff ahead of time so they were assured that Sam is the target.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat did offer, but then was 😓 nervous, but Christie was especially forceful in pushing for Kat as pawn.

I hope if Kat gets HOH, she remembers this.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Holly is trying to game talk with Sis.

Who of course can't really remember a conversation from about 1/2 hour ago....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis is ticked that Kat is flirting with Jack, and says Kat says "she doesn't know about girl code".

Girl, you are the one who picked up her sloppy seconds.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Holly who got the sloppy seconds with Jackson after he was with Kat.

Sis is with Jack, but flirted a lot with Nick and now with Sam.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So if Kat is going for Jack, he would be Sis' sloppy seconds.

Ugh.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh, dang, thats right, sorry i got my jacks mixed up....

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I really like that Christie & Tommy can't go outside so anyone who might want to talk game just has to exit through the kitchen. Kinda wish lots would gather in groups in the BY and make T&C paranoid.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Looks like Jack and Sis are going to take a "shower" together.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Christie, Holly and Kat are criticizing Sam for the kind of husband he made his wife look "bad"....

Kat says maybe his family is made up...and Christie says she had a dream about that...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nick is speaking as if he works for the CIA, and is on a super top secret spy mission...Geez Nick,the dramatics are way over the top.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nick asks to speak to Christie privately, but of course we are not allowed to hear it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched feeds at all today.

Please tell me that Keldoggs 5:05 post is a joke.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sorry Grooch. Not a joke.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie just now telling Cliff that it's not right to talk about people personally....this right after she is making fun of Sam's family.

Got it Christie!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sam and Cliff tell Chris what Sam plans on doing in his eviction speech. Calling her out. She cooly , calmly says, ah, I might have said anything. Nick just want tos make sure Chris knows that he had this info and wanted her to know that they knew it before hand and wanted to let her know.

CLiff is there too because he heard it as well.
Cliff is playing a pretty smooth game. He took his knocks , made a deal for himself, and carried on. Good example. He is in a tough situation without any real competitors on "his" side. So getting forward week to week is crucial. He's doing a good job.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Things are starting to brew.

Please send them some alcohol to stir up the pot!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So Cliff just told Christie that he heard Sam say it....

So, Cliff, if you are so loyal to the 6, why was it Nick that told Christie and not you.

LOL

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Cliff is telling Kat and Tommy about the conversation. Even faster than Christie was able to spread the word.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So of course, after swearing to Cliff she wouldnt tell anyone, Kat is now telling Holly and Jackson about the conversation.