TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 29, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Jackson wants Jack to pop something growing on his thumb. Christie: OOhhh can I watch!!! Christie, Jackson, Holly, Jack and Sis (shower) are in HOH rm getting things ready for the procedure on the thumb. Sorry that is all the details I can stomach to report on that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha.... EvelDick @EvelDick
·
49s
Most of you got rashes and we didn't even have the pleasure of doing it
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 25m
Tommy- The powers sucked this year. Christie- I know. There has got to be another round of something. America is going to give you something. Tommy- Maybe. I would love that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·14m
Holly/Christie/Analyse meeting in HOH, Analyse: "it literally cannot leave this room but there's no way we're getting to the six.. sorry, if we do get to the six, Jack & Jackson are gonna dominate"

🚨 cue girls alliance alarm bells & sirens 🚨

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·6m
#BB21 All talks move to the trip they are all taking after BB. They are going all over. It is all the 6 they are talking about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
#ThingsChristieSays "a peppercorn just came out of my teeth"

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Outside Cliff and Kat talking about Kat's various jobs, Cliff thinks she has had a lot of neat jobs. She talks about her sports reporting etc.. red carpet interviewing.

bluejonibb @bbbluejoni
·19h
Jessica seems like a lovely woman but she really doesn't know where she is. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·34m
#BB21 Tommy - Also, you can trust that this stays in here.
Christie - Absolutely, I am not married to any group.
Nicole - I feel like you (Christie) can say that but if I say I am a free agent it is sketchy.
BB21 Tommy - I feel like I have voiced my loyalty to people in this house. And even though I am a free agent, but I do have people that feel like they trust me. And it might not be people on the surface who it seems. And they might not know my targets.
#BB21 Christie - I don't like to voice who my targets are. I want to win HOH then I would figure that out.

Nicole - If I say that, it would be like why is she not answering me?

#BB21 Christie - I dont like answering that question. I dont think anyone has asked me that question. I dont think that is anyones business.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB21 Christie - I don't know who I would put up. I know who I do not want to sit in the end with. It's more about who I want to not put up rather than who I want to put up right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
18m
Jackson basically telling Jack that the longer Christie is in the game the more they will be targeted before her. Jackson said that they need someone that will take that shot & that's why he was thinking about Sam & Nick! #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
53m
Kat told Holly "don't tell anyone" but Christie/Tommy last week were adamant about not going to F6 with all couples, and were wanting to join up with Kat, Cliff, Jess, Nicole "but now that just kinda fizzled"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
1h
What??? Production forgot to mention the Field Trip? In that case I expect it to be described and voting to start Thursday night, voting closes Friday. Voting results ignored by Saturday, and Grodner’s picks to go on the trip on Sunday. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim 🐶❤️🐶
@Bro20Big
·
4h
You know #BB21 is a bad season when you see more tweets about past seasons than you do this season. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
35m
Sam finally left HOH - just Holly and Nicole now, chit-chatting.. Holly said she "literally hardly left the room today" and being HOH is hard

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updatesm @BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21 Cliff and Sam are out shooting pool when called for dinner. Cliff walks in and sees Christie coming down and says he is still just as shocked seeing her in her poison ivy punishment

#BB21 Family dinners are still continuing in the BB house, despite having 3 people on slop

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Renny Martyn
@RennyMartyn
·
1h
This man Jackson Michie on Big Brother21 is a vile, huge BULLY, I can't stand him!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
1h
Holly Beth's rash is back...

Her just now - It's getting worse. Do you think I should go upstairs? This is not fair. Like WTH! What is in this house? We need it exterminated.

Me - 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

#BB21 #BigBrother

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
45m
Jackson: "I feel so out of shape it's not even funny"

..some think it's funny 🤭

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 Christie and Kat talking now.. They both think something is up.
Kat: I just snapped at Nicole because she's asked me 5 times if I'm ok today.
Christie: I feel like something's up, and I think Holly and Jackson are pushing to keep Sam and Jack is in on it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Put up Christie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.59pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16h
#BB21 Analyse, Cliff, Sis and Christie laughing about how much they talk about Kemi.. They think she's at home saying "I'm still relevant b*tches!".
Christie or Kat saying Kemi will probably win AFP.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
55m
Holly feels within 6 shooters she barely gets an opinion in. Christie makes decisions for everyone. She told the whole house about her power. She made a deal w/ Cliff on behalf of all 6 of them.

Sis says what if they wanted to use Cliff as a pawn. #bb21

Holly tells Sis it bums her out that Christie was paranoid about what she'd do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·52m
Holly & Sis see Jackson walking to the upstairs DR.
Holly: I think there's something he's been going up there for.
cam change #bb21

I still can't believe this girl attended any college classes... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 52m
#BB21 Sis is telling Holly that she gets in her own head. Sis says there is one way she feels & then there is the way she (Christie) is telling her things. She trusts Christie’s opinion a lot b/c she is so involved & knows everything going, which makes Sis believe she is right.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
49m
Holly wondered if she should share her HOH wine, like Cliff shared his beer.. Jackson said no, as that would carry on the precedent and he wouldn't want to share his when (if) he wins HOH

🌟 [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
· 50m
Sis mad bc she thinks Kat is flirting with Jack.
"Jack can flirt with her all he wants but Kat is getting on my nerves bc she doesnt know something called girl code."
Sis says this to Holly and Jackson of all ppl. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, OMG, how can she be so illiterate.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 47m
"I don't know like what kind of like words. Were they like those things you like called vowels the other day? Like vocabulary is like hard."
Quote Tweet

RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
· 58m
Summary of Analyse's retell to Holly of Sam's pitch:

I don't remember, he like said words. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
·35m
In the 6 shooter hoh meeting, Christie is implying the DR was trying to come between them all and she vows, although in code, that no powers that be will come between any of them. #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·44m
Jack asks about Nick next week. Should they let him win HOH to put up Kat and Nicole or Cliff?

Jackson thinks yes. Holly asks do we trust him? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
40m
Jack still freaking out about all of them being in a room.

Jackson: Why not? We all openly refer to ourselves as the six! When we don't meet we then get he said she said shit. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
41m
Sam wants to expose Christie in his eviction speech which is great but he's already telling everyone the story so the only person that'll be shocked is Christie. And Jess. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
38m
Jack- With a Nick and Nicole nom, one of them takes themselves down... Christie- Kat is a pawn again. Holly- She was like "I dont want to become the perpetual pawn". Jackson- Then why did you volunteer for it? #BB21

Christie- I do still have the power next week. If something (e) happens, we could gun for a veto and switch if someone tries to screw around with us. Jack- Okay #BB21