TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 29: Archive through July 29, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is on board.

This whole get Sam and Nick train, one person is pushing to get them out.

Jackson says maybe is would be ok for Sam to stay. He'll get people out.

Guessing he means Christie? Jack?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Right now, Kat is spilling the beans to Jackson of Christies and Sis's conversation about how this is really Jackson's Hoh and not Hollys. Keep it in his back pocket for later use.

That sis is the root of a lot of problems, that she is playing both sides of the house. She's not just a pretty face, she's here for a reason.

Jackson upset about the HOH have comment. Kat says Sis is the only one who has said it.

More to convo but tablet acting up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now, camera 2, Kat and Holly talking in bathroom. Kat throwing Sis under bus. Hard to hear because of whispering.

Jackson just walked by, great can't hear whst they are saying but I can hear Jackson peeing and toilet flushing.

Kat says she's worried that Sis is gunning for people in the 6 alliance.

Making fun of not knowing what and adjective is.

Sis, Jack and Nick just walked in to brush teeth.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lord, please let Nicole be voted out this week to save her from this den of vipers. She's to nice for this game.

I loathe everybody else and just waiting to see them go full frontal war. Nicole doesn't need to be there for that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jack is talking with Holly and Jackson in bathroom about who should go this week. Jack will support whatever she decides. I guess Sam had a convo earlier to save himself and put Jess up, while Jess was in the room listening and confronted him about it. Sis wants to save Sam for her game. Nicole is savage but not a threat this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jack left a bit ago, Holly really throwing Sis under the bus to Jackson. I t&ink Sis is DOA to Jackson after this convo.

Holly telling Json that Sis had come to her and asked if alk the nice things he says to Holly, does he really mean it? That she said she was worried about their relationship. How Sis flirts with the guys to get them to do what she wants (Holly pointed out a good example of Sis doing that to Nick 5 minutes earlier when they were in the bathroom with them brushing teeth. It clicked with Jackson's brain.) And how Sis is all buddy buddy with the girls. That Sis is playing both sides. It went on and on. Bye Sis!

This was ALL a very well coordinated attack by Kat and Sis. And they succeeded.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Was gone for a bit. Holly now bashing Sis about Sis wanting to make a deal in the hoh comp. How pissed Sis was that Jackson was cheering Holly on. How Sis was so aggressive in trying to get Holly to drop. She even offered to pay her which is against the rules. When Holly won, Sis didn't congratulate her, instead, she said F Jackson! That there's all these little things that Sis has said and done that Holly has ignored but now she is putting them together. Holly is saying more Sis bashing Jackson things.

Come on Holly, Sis is already dead to Jackson, you don't need to keep carrying on.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
If Sis wanted to win the comp then why not just win it and not expect Holly to throw it to her.. Another example of someone wanting something just givnn to them.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else lose CBS because of squabble with AT&T/DirectTV and hasn't missed it yet?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's the clip I posted about this morning of Kat telling Jackson that Sis is the one starting trouble, not Nicole.

Link

quote:

š¯”¹š¯”¹ š¯”½š¯•–š¯•–š¯••š¯•¤
@VOMinorities
Ā·
6h
Clip of Kat telling Jackson that Sis is the one going around and saying that Jackson is treating Hollyā€™s HOH like itā€™s his own. Kat says itā€™s NOT Nicole (like Jackson thought). #bb21

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They should not fear Christieā€™s power, because she canā€™t even use it this week since NICK would be the one who gets to USE the power... unless Christie is the veto winner it takes a LOT of trust, and the veto winner would have to be someone she trusts 100%, which seems to be only Tommy?! They all assume they will take turns winning stuff and make all decisions, but sometimes they DONā€™T win a comp! I would love to see her use that power and Nick puts HER up, but sheā€™s not gonna trust him, rightfully so.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Roxip - hadn't noticed (About CBS going away).. but that probably is because I haven't watched the shows... but I still have all access .. maybe I won't cancel it next week...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am on Spectrum, so not missing..

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I lost CBS because of Uverse issues, but we have a small TV that we had to get rabbit ears so I can watch BB. At least BBAD comes on POP so that isn't a problem. Otherwise if you check into a ROKU hookup you can get You tube TV, but I'm not sure of the specifics of cost. CBS.com is another option. Good luck!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes Nicole is very nice. But she is horrible at Big Brother. I have no idea who she is aligned with, who she trusts, and I honestly think she does not either.

It is hard not to like her, but yeah I am OK with her going.

I am OK with all of them going HAH

So many of them have been such a disappointment.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I guess I like Nicole because she is so much more tolerable to listen to when she talks. Mostly, she just gets to listen. I would not mind seeing Jesica leave first, simply because I cannot stand to listen to her voice.
Not since we cannot figure Nicole out, neither can they and that makes her a little more interesting. What would Nicole do ????

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Nicole is my favorite person in the house, but definitely up against everyone else, she is possibly the worse player. I do hope she gets to the jury because I want her to get the stipend since as a teacher's assistant I am sure she could use the money. Also, the longer she is on, maybe she could get votes for AFP because I don't want anyone else getting it at this point.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah Bubbles, such a nice girl, but yes possibly the worst player in the house, right next to Sis.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Nicole does trust one person and that's Cliff. It's often been said that HGs should lay low the first half of the game and she's mostly done that.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Has she named her replacement nom?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole she is a nice girl and too nice to play this game. I hope that she does get AFP because she is the only one in the house that hasn't been nasty to the other HG's. Would love to see Jess gone as well as Jack, Jackson, Christie, Tommy, Holly, Kat and Cliff. I guess that means that I would like to see a Nicole/Sam/Nick F3 but that will never happen. I haven't been watching the shows that much because this bunch are boring and so are the nominations/evictions...too predictable. If Jack had been evicted last week that would have made this season interesting.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I am not sure who you are referring to when you say Sis.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sis is Analyse

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Just got home & it's sleeping pups. Maybe soon we'll know if Kat is actually up. [rubbing my hands in glee, hoping for a miracle]

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kat is up on the block.

Sam is trying to have a logical conversation with Sis.

LOL