TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 28, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3m
#BB21 Sis - I don't trust Nick at all even if Sam were to go.
Tommy - Have you talked to Jack about it?
Sis - He just knows I like Sam a lot on a personal level. I think he's f*n hilarious, but having him here could be bad.
#BB21 Sis to Tommy - Everything he said would only work if Nick were to leave. Sam said if he stayed he would go after Nicole. We could get him out in the double eviction. He said he was willing to go up as a pawn if one of us won next week, but nothing can happen now.
#BB21 Sis - I want Nicole out before the double eviction. If she does win that, she's gonna put one of us up.

Tommy and Sis think Double Eviction is not this coming Thurs. but the next one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29s
#BB21 Tommy - He (Nick) said to me that he's gonna win this next HOH and prove himself to us.
Sis - Christie and I think he's putting us up.
Tommy - Have you talked to him about it?
Sis - A little bit. I haven't had a one-on-one.
#BB21 Tommy - I wonder if you would feel better if you did.
Sis - I would but before I talked to him (Nick) and I thought we were really close and he threw my name under the bus about putting me up.
Tommy - I hear you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB21 Sis - How many times can you believe someone after they (Nick) burn you?
Tommy - I really feel like he loves you.
Sis - If he had done it to Christie or Jack or Holly that's one thing, but he knew how much I cared about him and trusted him. That doesn't make sense to me.

Sam tells Christie he feels like Ovi reading the Bible. Sam says he'd sit on the couch by himself reading the Bible.

Christie: How do I not remember that?

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Christie tells Sis and Jack that her biggest struggle is micromanaging everything & she has to stop doing it. She explains it’s not her place to micromanage.
Jack: It’s Holly’s. The more you try to control that, the more you discourage them.
#BB21 Christie: I respect any of her (Holly’s) decisions. I need to go with the flow with anything she does. I support her w/ anything she does. I have to trust the process. I’m just sketched out. I only vocalized my concerns about Michie to you (Sis) & Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
After the veto comp, there were discussions about who to nominate as the replacement nom. Recap: (link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-39-recap.html) bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
25m
Hypocrite (noun) #BB21
Quote Tweet

bbclipshow
@bbclipshow
· 29m
Ana: If she (Kat) says conspire 1 more time I'm gonna slit her throat
Jackson does a Kat impression and says "that was mean"
Ana: I'm not mean. I don't like to talk shit about people
Jack: You did the second she walked out the door
Jackson: You said you wanted to slit her throat!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
19m
HGs should get access to the backyard today - except Tommy and Christie who aren't allowed outside until Tuesday as a part of their punishment. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
11h
When Analyse is with Holly - Nicole's gotta go.

When Analyse is with Christie - I agree. Nicole's not a threat.

Me - 😂😂😂😂😂

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Christie tells Jack she had a major moment of panic with him last night because he asked to talk, then he never came back.

Jack says he came out & she was gone. He just wanted to hang out with her.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11..55am... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 15h
Jack told Holly/Jackson he took a hand towel and put it down "for a floor stabilizer for the new footrest that we've installed in the shower"
Holly: "ha ha"
Jackson: "so Cliff definitely saw that in the shower? he had to"

HOH shower is a community sexpit 🥴🥴🥴😷🤢

12.21pm... #BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·3h
They installed a sex stool in the HOH shower.
Jack: "The stool's incredible huh?"
Jackson: "I can attest to that" #bb21

1.17pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
Cliff showered up there last night, they thought that was funny

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.23pm...
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
1h
They keep discussing this sex chair they put in the HoH shower (the houseguests).

STD's have to be airborne all over that entire bathroom. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Jack asks for the pros/cons of keeping Sam. Jack only sees cons.

Holly: The only pro is if we had targets we wanted them to take out instead of us.

Jackson: Let him & Nick take the shots at Christie & Tommy, so we don't get blood on our hands. That's our only pro. #bb21

Jackson & Christie talk about the moment they knew they'd work together.
Interesting since they've both had convos recently about taking shots at each other. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
3h
Maybe she doesn't like the fact that Jackson sticks whatever he's eating and his hands in the PB/Jelly and she doesn't want all his germs. #bb21
Quote Tweet

🌟 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
· 3h
Vilifying Nicole has begun again by Holly, Jack, and Jackson. This time for opening multiple jellies, peanut butters.

Jackson: she is worse than a guy!

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
👽 Stacey in Spacey 👽
@StaceyinSpacey
·
1h
Nick blasts out to everyone that Jackson followed Holly on IG before they got in the house #bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
39m
Tommy suddenly doesn't feel well, he thinks the pink paint is affecting him, says he can taste it in his throat

🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
1h
Jackson - I like Tyler, but he kept giving me strange looks so I don't know.
Nick - If Jess & Cody didn't like me, I'd be sad.
Jackson - I wonder if Cody would like me.

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
4h
So not only did Tommy "fall" on one of the sheep, he also hit one of them in the head with the gate where they had to pen them up.

@CBSBigBrother
can y'all STOP using live animals in comps? Just STOP IT!

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nick- Once they (Cody/Jess) both got evicted, I didnt want to watch anymore. Kat- Same. Nick- I was so upset. Kat- She (Jess) is the hottest girl on the show ever. Jackson- Natalie on Season 18. Nick- Jess blew her out of the water #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
general chat about booing audiences, Nick asked Cliff if anyone but Christine had been booed, Cliff said he thought maybe Aaryn.. Nick: "that was the racist season, right?"

they have no idea what they're in for

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
#ThingsKatSays "I think I'd boo them back" 🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB21
Christie and Tommy can't go outside.
Christie says her skin feels very restricted.
Jackson asks how they put it on.
Christie said a spray gun.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB21
Christie-Holly has tunnel vision. She doesn't want to talk game. She just wants to talk to Michie.
Tommy says he feels they're (him and Holly) are good on a game level when they do talk game. But they haven't talked game in a while.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB21
Nicole - glad my family got to see that. (She's talking about falling in the HOH comp).
Nick and her trying to figure out if they were still live during the show when she fell. They think she was.
Nicole-embarrassing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
24m
#HollysRash is coming back a little..
Jackson said "I feel like you're allergic to a lot - like your body's very sensitive to a lot, so it doesn't surprise me in an environment like this, something's irritating your skin .. because I have nothing"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB21
Tommy tells Christie he wanted Sam gone this week.
Christie says she thinks Jess doesn't want Nicole gone and Kat wouldn't want her gone.
Christie says Kat thinks she his going up.
#BB21
Tommy says he doesn't trust Kat.
He says if they're on the wrong side of the votes this week they have to win HOH.
Christie says she still has her power next week.
Tommy - don't mention your power out there anymore. People forget.
I forget that Sam won a Fiji trip.
#BB21
Christie- It's just a shame I have such mistrust with Jack. He's such a schmoozer.
#BB21
Christie is telling Tommy and example of Jack schmoozing. He was telling Nicole he noticed she puts cold water in a glass before she drinks milk so it will be cold & warm water in a bowl so it will be warm for cereal.
Nicole said she was so embarrassed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB21
Holly and Jackson are in the HOH room resting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB21
Tommy says they are getting close to the time where they should make big moves. He says during double eviction everyone is so scrambled.
Christie says she's tired of getting rid of the Jess's & Nicole's. She would like Jess in the final 5 because she thinks she's beatable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21
Kat talking about her joking
She says she doesn't want people to think she's an idiot.
Nick-You're very smart.

#BB21
Kat says Nick's game is super clutch but she doesn't think she her game is.
Nick says it depends on the comp. He thinks the sheep comp was meant for him so he was clutch.