TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 28: Archive through July 28, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh I hope Christie is part of the Field Trip—-no matter where they go, she won’t be able to supervise the whole house. Her paranoia will be obvious. She’ll ask for complete repeats of any and all convos...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I just hope the "Field Trip" is not a fun thing. I dont want to send any of them to a day at the beach.. or some other fun outing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree Bon, but if Christie is split from ANY of her minions she won’t be having fun!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last I heard, Holly wants Nicole out but would only put her up if she was guaranteed to go home.

Christie wanted Sam gone.

The Jacks and Sis are urging that Sam goes. (But Sis likes Sam)

I think Kat and Jess would want Nicole gone, but don't think they will be asked.

When the two couples were laughing about Jess in comps, not touching the sheep.. And they said in the vines Jess was complaining about the pain even though she lasted but a couple of minutes.

But then they mitigated (for feeds) saying Jess was just there for her platform and message and that was ok. And they love her.

Jackson loves everyone, ya know, and this experience is about making friends (Guessing the drugs help).

Jack was riffing on someone who left or will be leaving and got that harsh voice and said that they should look at the wall and know that if Jack does not like you, you will go.

Jack is also harsh about Sam.. Says Sam asked if there was a chance he could stay and what would Jack do? Jack says he said Sam should have asked that sooner.

The other HG say Sam really did nothing wrong and they like him.. Well Boss Hogg is not among them. I heard him say three times to the Cool Kids that Sam is playing sad for the sympathy vote. Or pity vote, as Cliff calls it.

The guys say they are terrified of Cliff, that he is a comp beast, even with a leg injury he did well with The sheep.

Cliff was surprised how athletic Tommy was. Uh, Cliff, I know you are from the Land of Friday Night Lights, but dancers and cancer singers ARE athletes.

The two couples are very upset that Christie keeps mentioning her power outside the six and that Tommy talks too much to Kat.

(Holly and Jackson seem to be successfully keeping their alliance with Kat from the other couple)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Kat and Jess would want Nicole gone, but don't think they will be asked.

That about sums it up. LOL

Great bullet points.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So Jackson and I both are SUPER fans of Impractical Jokers

Shoot me

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sam should go to the guys and stress that JESS must get out pre jury .. No matter what guy is at the end, if a girl sits beside him, Jess will vote for the girl. And if in jury, she will advocate for the girl to win.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Amen Bon.
I am certainly pulling for Sam, because I can't stand the thought of him leaving. I love him.
But, on the other hand, I think it would be divine intervention if he got to go home.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They all seem to love Sam, so if he went home he could give them an honest recap when they all get out and they just *might* believe him...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick is difficult to listen to when he is excited , and even when he is not. He talks so rapidly and earnestly. If not in his therapeutic mode it sounds like he is only interested in getting his thoughts out. Not a conversation.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Smurfs !!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Tommy's teaching everyone a dance routine for tomorrow when they're to be spread around the house to perform.

Is this part of the poison ivy thing? I missed it.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Oh, and Jack is co-teaching. Had know idea he's a professional performer too. lol

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
CAr, they have been practicing this mob dance for weeks. Nothing to do with punishment. It is cute watching them try and learn the dance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, Tommy not feeling well dancing with the paint. He feels clammy, sweaty and taste the spray. He is taking a break.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I luv luv Impractical Jokers, also. Count me in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I was just coming her to ask if they got sprayed red or something... they are practically glowing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I have to say I sort of looked like that when I had my hives except I wasn't quite that pink.

Wow, Kat has some amazing bathing suits, she looks great.... but they don't really look good for tanning, wouldn't you get weird lines.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Missy! I saw them do a bit weeks ago but didn't realize it's the same - no wonder they GOT it so fast! I was beginning to think they're all Broadway dancers. lol

Now they're gonna reveal it Wednesday cuz their schedule is just too busy until then.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why can't we have a cam on the backyard!!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
How soon until Christie gets paranoid that she doesn't know what people are talking about in the backyard...and doesn't have Tommy to spy for her?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Please let Ncik be blowing smoke up everyones behind and plans on going all out this week. I doubt it will happen but it would be nice to see someone do it.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Analyse is such a petulant child. LOL Up in HOH and they are talking about the 6 taking a vaca together. Christie says everyone is invited but I don't know if they will want come after watching the show, but is sure at least Kat will join. Analyse pipes up and says NO WAY, I AM NOT GOING IF SHE GOES!! How surprised will she be when she finds out Holly and Kat are together and know each other IRL.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sis looks like quite the idiot. Oh wait...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cruzlvr, I look forward to that reveal. Petulant child is the perfect description for her. "It bores me. I'm so bored" I'll kill her/him/".