TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 28, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates BB21LiveFeeds
·25m
Nick and Sam are in boat room. Nick says Bella if you're watching this, I love you. He says he had to stay, and he needs a haircut bad. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2h
Christie- She (Holly) is acting weird. Analyse- She is really avoiding us. They are up there talking a lot. It's making me nervous. Christie- Cause she is so easily influenced #BB21

Christie to Kat- I hope Michie is not secretly mad at me and they try to put me up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
30m
If Holly really wants to convince Jackson to let her backdoor Nicole (since you know, he's HoH), she should just tell him she keeps eating all the watermelons. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.... mara @bbohtt
·
5h
Fessy 2018: who flipped

Jess 2019: what flip #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 49m
Holly- She (Kat) thinks I should backdoor Nicole. Jackson- It's not a backdoor. Sam is going to go #BB21

🌟 [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
·24m
Holly: I'm sorry this is an extreme analogy. A relationship with Nick is like an abusive relationship. He lies, breaks your trust, he manipulates but then tugs at your heart strings. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
13m
I hope Christie and Jackson get in a big fight and she reminds him 'I have a power, you know'. #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
Seems like there was a dog at the Veto, and the HGs say it was cute. Holly says it's mean they haven't seen a dog in 40 days. #bb21

Nick says they got 38 Avocados. Other HGs complain that they are bad and hard though. #bb21

Nick says that he and Sam knew they were going up so they were acting mad, Holly was scared cause she thought they were so upset. #bb21

Nick says if it's about the game, you can say whatever, it's funny. But if you told him Nick you're hairline is trash that would hurt a little bit. #bb21

Nick says he is happy that he will get into jury, sad cause he won't see Bella but oh well, she'll live-- says that they get 2 minute calls in jury that are monitored -- and fish #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Sam said if he goes, he's fine bc he goes back home with his family. Nick knows he will go back up next week but now they might backdoor him. Asks sam what he should do if he wins next week. Sam told him what Sis said, he cant fight it & put Jess/Nicole up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21
Current feeds.
Holly is saying she is allergic to hay, sheep and horses. She had to take allergy medication for the comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21
Cliff said Nick had it figured out by the third round.
Nick said if he had gone first he wouldn't have.
He was saying he would pin them (not sure what) in the corner and grab them.
They say Tommy was good too.
Nick said he and Tommy almost grabbed the same one.

#BB21
Holly just said sheep. So they were trying to catch sheep in the Veto comp.
Cliff said he wanted to yell for the dog to come out.

#BB21
Holly is saying her asthma is affected by exercise and allergens so she was having trouble after the first round.
Nick asks her how she rides horses. She says horses aren't bad. They don't give her asthma.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·8m
sounds like they had to catch and corral sheep

Luna @LunaCee73
·4m
Replying to @hamsterwatch
Brainstorming meeting:

'Hmm, who haven't we pissed off yet?'

'IDK....PETA?'

'Perfect'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
18m
Well of course Analyse is scared of Nicole, Nicole knows the difference between a noun and a verb. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.54pm... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12h
Analyse- I told you that they would all freak out about the Nicole thing. If you wanted to do that, I wouldnt mind. Holly- It's not even that I want to do it. It's that I need to be smart and look at every option #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Sis is an evil genius... liquid8d @liquid8d
·12h
This is genius! They will never figure it out!!! 😂😂😂
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 12h
#BB21
Sam tells Sis that he told Nick he is going to distance himself from now to eviction. He won't be in the same room. So maybe it will show distance and they are playing their own games.
Sis says he should try that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12h
Analyse to Holly- She (Nicole) is just so shady. We saved her ass from Nick, and she continues to do whatever #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
12h
Analyse about Nicole: "they didn't just cast her to be the quirky one, like she has to - she's better than that, right?"
Holly: "I dunno, maybe not"
Analyse: "she watches this game all the time"
Holly: "she's quirky and a superman, doesn't mean she's a genius or an athlete"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CAMP COOL AS DUCK
@The_Duck_Pond
·
11h
HOH convo re: Tommy DQ'd for tackling sheep/BB can't air it.
Jess - it would be like...
Jaws - Animal cruelty, lets stop talking about that.
Beth - He didn't mean to.
Jaws - My 1st thought is how's PETA gonna take this.

BB - You are not allowed to talk about production. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
11h
Jackson told them to remind him Thursday [lockdown/no feeds] to tell them a story he's got about a goat ...

WE'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE, IT DIDN'T END WELL 🐐

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
10h
Analyse telling Christie that she's noticing that Jack is flirting more with Kat and it's making her more annoyed with Kat cuz she feeds into it.

Can anyone make that make sense? LMAO!!!!!!

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
John - #BB21
@J_PopCultureFan
·
12h
Where is all this "Nicole is shady" talk coming from? "Shady" is certainly not an adjective I would use to describe Nicole.

Oh, and Analyse...An adjective is a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10h
Jack told Holly/Jackson he took a hand towel and put it down "for a floor stabilizer for the new footrest that we've installed in the shower"
Holly: "ha ha"
Jackson: "so Cliff definitely saw that in the shower? he had to"

HOH shower is a community sexpit 🥴🥴🥴😷🤢

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
16h
I'm assuming when Jackson said "financially I can't afford to be here", he was referring to his tab at the grocery store needing to be paid off. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
11h
Jackson made 30 burger patties for 9 people.

😐😐😐😐😐
#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB21 In answer to the trivia: Victoria Rafaeli (BB16) with 10 noms, Spencer Clawson (BB15) with 9 noms, and Johnny Mac (BB17) with 9 noms. There is some dispute to Victoria's number though as one of her weeks was 'rewound'. Seasons 15 - 17 were the seasons of the Pawn Stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB21 Cliff - Good morning, America!
*shouts out to his fam*
Cliff to Jack - I must be the most interesting person here right now. I'm the only one out of bed.
Jack - I'll be right behind you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Cliff tells his wife he hurt his leg during the jet ski comp & then hurt it again during the sheep comp yesterday.

Cliff - I'm sure my wife is wondering what I've done to my leg. I'm just shouting out to feeds that it's only a pull and needs massaging.
Sam - hey Sharon

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Sam to Cliff - I don't need to sit in there (jury) and be waiting. If I do go, this is the opportune moment to go. I'm fine either way.

#BB21 Cliff - If it is you this week, I'm right out the door following you.
Sam - I told Nicole that Nick and I are totally distancing ourselves and playing our own games.

#BB21 Sam to Cliff - They love Jess so it's either gonna be Nicole or Kat. If I'm sitting there and they put up Jack or something, oh f*k, at that point I know I'm going. There's no point even in campaigning then. I'm thinking Kat or Nicole.

#BB21 Sam - In a way I'd rather Nicole because there was already issues with that situation. They all like Kat now.
Cliff - I feel like they are grooming Nicole. I don't know if they need her.
Sam - Kat was just up on before and there's no blood.

#BB21 Sam - I am so 50/50 on this because the future is not looking bright. If I'm going home, I'd rather go home before jury.
Cliff - There's a part of me that's like 'yeah you made jury'.

#BB21 Sam to Cliff - Christie ended up saying when you start campaigning don't throw other people under the bus. When I was talking to Holly before noms, I threw Jess & Nicole out there & I think that pissed them off because I threw Jess. They love Jess, she can't win anything.

#BB21 Cliff - I can see Kat can have a blow up.
Sam - I'd rather Nicole though because then there's hope. There's a reason she's there. That's why I asked Jack and Christie last night if I'm really screwed. Jack said 'no, not really'.

#BB21 Tommy - She (Holly) didn't want to put Kat up.
Sis - I know. I was like 'what you guys think?' and she was like 'I don't know' and Michie just stared at me and I was like 'what?' and he was like 'I think Nicole's gotta go' and she was like 'yeah, I don't trust Nicole'.

#BB21 Sis to Tommy - Then she (Holly) was giving me pros and cons. She said she really likes Sam and she can see us working with Sam but not with Nick in the house and she said she doesn't trust Nicole but Cliff and Jess might get mad at her if she goes up.

#BB21 Sis to Tommy - She (Holly) said 'I should keep someone that doesn't win comps and Sam wins a lot of them' and she doesn't trust Sam with Nick. She said she was gonna wait to hear what they say when they talk to her.