TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 28: Archive through July 28, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, really? A motivational speaker? Funniest thing i heard in a long time. I will not forget when Nicole was trying to help Cliff flip the vote and spoke with Jessica about it. Jess's response was that they should just sit back, do nothing and let things just happen. And maybe in the future something will go their way. So motivational. NOT!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Morning all!

Took a break from BB yesterday, and reading up that Nick won POV and the new target is that Ultimate Big Brother Threat.....Nicole? Is the new target?

Wut the wut???? Why??? She hasn’t won a thing! How is she a threat?? Against Sam who won 2 vetoes? Stupid!

Also, Re: Holly and Kat: I posted comments in both of their Bio threads pre-season that there was a connection between them and that they CONSPIRED against another girl to get her thrown out of sequester for a BB security breach.

I guess most people don’t read those pre-season bios!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Christie gets a trip outside of the house? What's that?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jab .. At the end of last show Julie said we will vote on 3 to go on a Field Trip and it might affect someones game

We have not voted on the 3 yet. Dont know details as to if the field trip is in the backyard or outside the compound. Dont know it it is good or bad. Prob will find out at end of Sunday show

We are just hoping it will send 3 people to something bad.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I want to hear more about that Field Trip too. If the bus on the Field Trip logo is the "short bus" Sis will be on it. How many more evictions to jury? Get Jackson out before he gets to the jury house.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Thnx bonbon.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I think Sam will be the last eviction before Jury begins...

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
watching flasback July 27 between 11:30 p.m to midnight Jack, Holly and Jackson in HOH room. Interesting and worth it to flash back to. Talking about who goes next and keeping Cliff to get out Chris and Tommy. Toward midnight they are talking about keeping Jess and reasons why. Never said anything directly but after they were kind of pointed at cams and said did we say everything right, you know. No we didn't say anything bad. I got the distinct feeling that they were making sure what they said was not anything racial, fat shaming or prejudicial. I could be wrong but it was my gut feeling. Would love to hear other opinions.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Grooch posting the info re Kat in Outside the House thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really want all the people who interview them after they leave the house to ask "Exactly how was Nicole a threat that you had to get out of the house". Clearly she is not a threat and it's just an excuse, but I am tired of hearing she is a threat.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
There is no doubt in my mind that Jackson has been given the medication he is accustomed to. His behavior and demeanor has done a complete turn around since he came off being a Have Not.
He is actually nice, listening, regenerized.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ther is definitely some breaks in the house and inter alliance scheming. And, I have heard Tommy and CHristie's name come up. Holly and Jackson think Cliff could take a shot at then in double elimination.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like it's time to wake up. Do we know if they got the backyard last night?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I is amusing that that the 6 now consider Cliff to be the big threat in the house. They think he is amazing and cannot be counted out, ever! Both sides want to use him during DE to make a big move, on their behalf!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Last night Holly, Jackson and Jack were talking about the sheep herding veto. They were saying porr Jes, she bemoaned that she could not even get to touch one. They were laughing. It sounded funny to me too.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Last night Jackson/Holly were snuggling & talking. Jackson mentioned he’d been trying to get the alliance out of the room so Sis/Jack could “shower...”. Holly said she wished Sis would’ve just told her. J said there were too many people in the room... H said “no, I mean earlier, she should have just said something...” ewwww, I would have said NO! They are not using MY shower nor my room to have sex!” Good grief, now I hear there’s a strategically placed towel in the shower so the couples don’t slip... crap, no WONDER they all have itchy private parts!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah I saw that Calimom.. I also thought who the heck is Jackson to offer the HOH and clear the room so Jack/Sis can have their privacy. .. Its not his HOH.

Then later, Jackson had to ask how it was and let him know that he got everyone out for him. You know a guy has gotta do what a guy has gotta do.

Whoa Bro ..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just saw a tweet from Tommy in 2013 defending Gina Marie, saying that he grew up with her.

I guess there is really no point in sending in an audition tape to be on BB. They have just given up on casting strangers, which was the whole concept. They’re just casting people who are already “connected”

With Julie’s contract up this year, I do wonder if this is the last season of BB. It’s clear to me that they’re just “phoning it in”.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
O.K... BB switch things up... No Jury Sequester this year... and let the first 9 evicted house guests choose the winner .. including a none of the above option- let's give it all to charity!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback, I like that! Expect the unexpected.

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds. What in the world is that red on Christie's skin??

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Patty.. that is part of her costume that she got during the HOH contest. She and Tommy have Poison Ivy.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Love that idea Need!! Let's manifest it

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bonbon! After all the talk about the sheep corralling comp., I was afraid they were injuries. Poison ivy, couldn't happen to better people.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha true!