TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 28: Archive through July 28, 2019 users admin

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Oh one more think and then rant over. I am just waiting for Nicole's "good friends Sam and Nick" to throw Nicole UTB, back it up and run over her again many times before the veto ceremony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cruzlvr I think that Bella was mean about it and Kat is just nuts and seems more innocent.

And I have no clue why Kat dislikes Nicole, it is another Kat mystery.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Dipo
that is the thing, I think people are excusing Kat because she is "cutsie and entertaining" and seems "innocent". Kat is anything but innocent and is very calculating in what she does. I can see between the lines with her and she knows she can get away with it by acting that way.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nicole Franzel was in the same boat as Nicole this year her first time. Christine ruined everything she tried to do. She was a rat to Nicole.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I would say fine to Nicole going over Sam; however, Nick is all over the place. He's a big kiss up to the Jacks. Sam and Nicole would be a better team. If Sam could get Nick to pay attention and realize the Jacks are NOT his friends, then fine.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I think Nicole could win mental comps. She seems bright.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Kat knows exactly what she is doing. Not innocent IMO.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If Nick wins and HOH and bows to the altar of Jack and CHristie it will be the worst season of players ever.

Exactly!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cruzlvr, I'm so hoping Sam finally gets it and is honestly trying to work with Nicole. I would hope he wouldn't backstab her; that's why I'd like to see them work together.

Why oh why did Jess and Kat have to become friends before the show aired? Do they know each other too?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
There are rumors about Kat getting someone booted who was supposed to be on the show. Has that been posted here somewhere else?

Brent spilled the tea. I don't think he is a fan of Kat's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, LOL, I don't think Kat is innocent, I think it is just as Cruzlvr says, that is how she gets away with the same thing.

It's the same as Christie being able to talk game to everyone and no one gets mad, but if Nick/Bella do it, they are the devil.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat is more destructive than Bella could ever be. But everyone hates on Bella..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would think Jess is the reason Kat hates Nicole :-(

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
cricket - the rumor is (and confirmed on LF) that Holly and Kat knew each other prior to coming in. Once they both knew they were going on BB they had several convos plotting their strategy. Apparently Jackson also followed Kat on IG but his ex found out and mad him stop following her. Also discussed on LF between Jackson and Kat.

Also there was a tweet from someone stating his goods friends were both going to be on BB.

And yes, I also heard the rumor that Kat leaked someone who was going to be on so she be able to.

I saw some tweets of people claiming they knew Kat IRL and said Kat can be very petty.

I wonder how Jess will feel when she gets out and finds out just how much Kat has been using her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont mind someone playing both sides. That is actually a very difficult thing to do well. >> I dont think that Kat is good at it, but I dont fault her for choosing that gameplay.

Yes, Bella choose that same gameplay and I dont fault her for that. but I did not like or respect the way she made became nasty.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Beside Christie and Tommy the only other "real" alliance is probably Holly, Kat and Jackson. Even though Kat may want jackson out and could probably replace him with someone else disposable, I believe she is solid with Holly and vice versa.
Kat does information gathering for Holly. She doesn't really care about the others. Thats her game. And she really is doing a good job at playing just that.
However, the longer they are all together., the less civil everyone gets.
And Analyse, her voice is grating on me as much as jessica. She constantly sounds like a little 5 year old driving mommy crazy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kat goes up to HOH and ANalyse whines dont let her in. Dont. Kat leaves they talk about her and next they get Jess, Holly's favorite person ( sarcasm).
I am so glad the HOH room is being constantly annoyed!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really want this trip outside the house to be one way out for Christie.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Oh, the irony of the Jacks calling others narcissistic!! Then Sis says she never talks (poop) on people, and both Jacks remind her she JUST DID about Kat!! Maybe a prize in the next veto comp will be a lifetime supply of self awareness?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cruzlvr, the rumor I'm talking about was from a guy named Brent (at first I thought it was Brett from BB) from RHAP(?) He is saying something about someone who was dropped from S21 and Kathryn may have been involved.

Should I maybe post it in tweets? It's kind of long.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well we know that Sis has no idea what narcissistic means. She just smiles and says Yah.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Holly doesn't like Jess? For sure put her up; especially if Holly has a F2 with Kat. I feel like Kat is keeping Jess around to be her Victoria.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Christie is misting over Sis’s and her play/plan to get Nicole up as the tenon.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, Jessica and Sis discussing their futures. Both hope to launch carriers via Big Brother: Sis wants to travel for 2 years and be an instagram influencer while on the go...She wants to travel for 2 years, then “be done...” she had wanted to get into sports reporting, but....
Get THIS: Jess wants to be a motivational speaker!! She wants to appear at Team Building events, conventions, etc. I literally put her in the top 5 most annoying voices in BB history, and she wants to be a public speaker! Everyone who hires her should be warned to make sure and tell her she is forbidden to say the word “like” in between EACH word!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cricket, yes! Post it. Maybe outside the house thread is a good spot for it.