TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 27: Archive through July 27, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well.. She was talking to Sam when they went into the have not room, just the two of them. She said it was too bad that Nick was not the third have not, instead of Jess. That with Nick they could talk.

And she also warned Sam about talking in front of Jess.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Not that it matters nor needs clarifying but to be crystal... I don't condone (not that my opinion matters) there has been very few HGs that i would be proud be related to. That being said I try to follow rules listed above & remember that HGs have families AND no one is perfect. I'd feel personally horrible if when these HGs get out & read something that sent them further down a spiral- Instead I'm trying to only talk about gameplay- not personal characteristcs, traits, Dx of true conditions.

I like this game to a ball game- ie football. There are rules that most follow but occasionally a referee makes a bad call or a player makes a cheap shot towards our QB, or the other team cheats by over inflates their balls... Anyhow i digress- this game is much the same. Rules, cheaters, DR/production- but thru all that much like the football games, I still tune in cuz i enjoy the game- not the personality of the players.

Tommy just got Holly to admit they (Michie & her) entertained the idea of flipping.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
With the exception of Cliff, and maybe Sam, the rest of the HGs are well-versed in being insulted, yelled at, ridiculed, etc thanks to social media. If they have Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc (which I’d bet they ALL have at least one of these), then they have had someone say nasty things... and they survived. What’s been said ABOUT them pales to what’s been said/done BY them, so I don’t feel any sympathy nor regret for anything they read. They’ll all be fine!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
So if the next veto is a spelling bee.....who wins?
When all you need is the internet and a cellphone
you don't have to know how to speak, spell, calculate and actually be human.
Most people under the age of 35 can barely write.

Analyse "graduated without a major"...shocked.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Back to Jackson.....on the first episode they showed him as a self proclaimed Mamas boy...thanks for the watermelon mom...mom says..how about some chocolate milk...yea that's great....ick

Holly is his mom....another website described Holly as an 80 yr old in yoga pants...lol..is that mean?

The first episode on BB21 he walked into the kitchen and ran to the refrigerator and said...this is where the magic happens....yikes

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
ANalyse is using a lot of brain cells to set Nicole up .

This is the blind leading the misguided.

ETA: Credit,to her, she did give him a line of attack.Letting him know the others did not trust Nicole.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Jack cleaning out fridge and organizing it

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Jess, Cliff and Tommy were picked for veto.
Yep, Jess who said she would turn it down.

ALRIGHT, SAM. IT'S YOURS!

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Or Cliff. He probably would repay the favor.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now Jackson is rolling out Holly’s muscles with a rolling pin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So I turned on the live feeds and see Christie's and Tommy's punishment... they could have done better.. they could have periodically announced that it was time for Calamine lotion and they then would need to find someone (other than each other) to apply it to each and every spot... they could have done that at all hours of the day and night....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missyb, thanks! I assume you mean Sis is throwing Nicole under the bus to Sam? I have had feeds muted but now and then during this very long conversation, try to hear and cannot understand anything Sis is whispering! Old ears...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for parallels to 🏈 football, I do not see that. First, I would care who was playing, but second, BB is a game where it is all about the people playing the game more than about the game.

These people will be looking at websites with extremely hurtful postings, say beyond anything posted here.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Analyse and Christie talking how they want nicole out

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So not sure if my comment is ok. But why does tommy look adorable in his costume but Christie looks so greasy already. Apologize if this comment was not ok

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Holly just needs to pump Jackson's ego and say you would be great as replacement nom. No one would ever vote you out.
I would do anything to get him out. He dumped her last week !
By the way it is really hot in Studio City, finally cooling down now from 100 to 90 lol
so it should be soon

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
After the veto, I’m assuming Christie will tell the winner she KNEW/dreamt they were going to win... she does it every time. Funny, she has never said a name BEFORE the comp, or mentioned having a dream until AFTER each comp...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed Cali. I want one of them to be like Christie who is gonna win before the comp

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hear Sam talk so much about his boys and his wife, I feel as if I KNOW them... then it hit me... does Jess ever mention her daughter?! I literally forgot she has a kid and a man at home. I always switch cameras when she appears, but I’ve never read anything about her saying ANYTHING about them or crying about missing them...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogs!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cali... she mentioned them once about 2 weeks ago. (not sure if it was a son or daughter though). I remember because I didnt realize she was even married. Seems like no mention since then.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Manifest this: Jackson's ego has him offer to go up as a pawn, if the veto is used.

Go Sam!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Go Sam!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Not positive but my impression was that Jess's husband has a daughter.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jess has a step daughter I think she is 12. Jess wants to start a family.

From what I understand the little girl lives with them.