TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 27, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
6m
Sis is pissed at Jackson, every time Holly would say she really wanted to drop, Jackson would say no! "We are all on the same team, Why are you (e) saying that? Do you not trust me?" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bonnie Rivas
@dancebonnie
·
1h
Nick: Jesus was Middle Eastern.
Sis: You don't know that. How do you know that?

I am constantly amazed by her stupidity. How do you know that? Because he was born in the Middle East, you idiot. Whatever school she plays soccer for is not looking very good rn. #BB21 #bigbrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
3h
He is getting all my votes to go on that trip with the Jackoffs. Crusty will self destruct and I want to see that on feeds. He needs to go.
Quote Tweet

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️
@BBFeedsFairy
· 3h
Tommy telling Holly that he doesn't feel the same way as Christie does about "fearing the boys" (Jack/Jackson). "I'm all about the 6, loyalty loyalty loyalty" #bb21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Nick to Sam- Any other season has two sides of the house. We have one side and six floaters #BB21

Lightbulb moment for Nick. Sam still hasn't figured out he is one of the bottom feeders too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha....
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
5m
JACKSON HAS CLEARLY BEEN NAPPING!!! WE RIOT AT DAWN!!!
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
IT'S BEEN 2⃣0⃣ DAYS SINCE THEY'VE HAD A BOOZE DELIVERY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB21 Nicole to Nick.. I wish you a lot of luck, I'm probably the only one who means it.
Nick: I need it.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 28m
Cliff reported to HOH crew that he was asked to take Nick off if he [Cliff] wins, instead of Sam.. he did not tell them about the throwing request/agreement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
24m
Holly said she has esophageal stricture and can't swallow pills.. Jack: "interesting, so you can't swallow a banana the way Nick does?".. she explained it's farther down, near her stomach

Dipo

04-23-2002

🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
18m
Kat - I haven't seen my green whatever mason jar cup in forever. I think Kemi hid it before she left. Or she stole it.

Me - I like Kat for the most part. When she does shit like this I can't (e) stand her. IDGI! Kemi is gone. JUST STOP!

#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim 🐶❤️🐶
@Bro20Big
·
5h
Jackson really thinks he got away with cheating! #BB21 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 17h
Sam- Does it (have-nots) start now? Holly- I can go back into the DR and ask. Jackson- The last thing that you want to do is assume incorrectly, take a bite of food, and get a penalty nom. If you are not on the block, you get put up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
4h
This season is concerned with feeds. "Don't say this on feeds, I'll tell you during lockdown" So they know exactly what we're seeing and they know they need to watch what they say, they just don't think they're doing anything wrong. Remember that when the apologies start. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I wonder why she did in the first place...
· 46m
#ThingsKatSays "I'm not putting bandaids on my nipples anymore"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·30m
#BB21 Cliff and Nick agree that if the game keeps going the way it is.. Jack and Christie will be final two.

Huuuuh.... CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
·38m
Christie: I've been avoiding Sam, but not on purpose.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, didn't this girl go to college.... REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·22h
This is what happens when schools aren’t allowed to hold kids back when they haven’t passed a grade. Helicopter parents that demand that their special snowflake "is better then what some stupid standardized test shows" are the problem. Your kid isn’t special, they are stupid.
Quote Tweet

bbclipshow @bbclipshow
· Jul 26
Ana didn't know the terms noun, adj. & verb. "You guys don't understand the struggle. Everyone uses big (e) words and I have no idea what they mean, so I just pretend" Christie: I find that older people, vocabulary was a major thing. I feel like vocabulary is not as major now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB21 The houseguests are chatting about what music they want for when they're HOH.. If you won, what would you request?

#BB21 Sam and Analyse are trying to have a "poker face" game of checkers. Sunglasses and all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
14m
#BB21 Jackson, Holly, Kat and Tommy all hope that Bella is doing well outside of the house. They know she's strong to make it through what most likely happened when she left, but that the hiccup isn't too bad.
Jackson: she doesn't deserve to be burned.

#BB21 Nick and Nicole talking..
Nick: if anything I'm the most annoyed with Jess.. How dumb can she be? If you get rid of me all the targets are gone.
Nicole: I see it clearly.
Nick: they're scared of you though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
#BB21 Sam telling Analyse that he's in this position because of Nick and Bella and that's not fair.
Analyse: all you have to do is win veto.
Sam: people keep telling me I need to earn back trust - but can't tell me where I broke it in the first place.

#BB21 Analyse: I would prefer Nicole goes over you.
Sam: well I would hope so.
Analyse: I don't know where her heads at.
Sam: me neither.
A: if we can make Nicole look like a bigger threat, she's going home before you

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Analyse: you know that Jack and I are playing separate games.. I just have to ask why you wanted him to go?
Sam: I never said his name, it's what Cliff - feeds switch-

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 3m
That was truly unbelievable...
Someone needs to make a video of him talking to Sam and cut in all the times he was eating in the shower, showering on the hot side instead of cold side, sleeping outside the Have Not room etc...
Quote Tweet

Crystal- BB Fan 🏳️‍🌈
@brother21_big
· 41m
Replying to @EvelDick
What REALLY pisses me off is how Jackson tried telling Sam how it works, and how he needs to make sure not to cheat to avoid a penalty nom or vote. There was a whole lot of pot calling the kettle black in that conversation. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
waiting for veto comp to start is as tedious as waiting for it to end, but when they come back it'll be all about Christie and her power again.. it's too soon to do that again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Analyse telling Sam that she's going to do her best to make Nick the target if they're both still up.
Analyse: don't annoy people, lay low, you didn't listen last time and look what happened.
#BB21 Analyse: you have to make yourself trustworthy, and make it known that you don't trust Nicole. They like Jess.
Sam: ya I need to drop that. (Gunning after Jess) So are we going to play this game now?
Analyse: ya but it all depends on veto. You have to win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
#BB21 Kat telling Holly that she makes the most sense to go up as a renom.
Holly mouths Nicole
Kat: ya she would make sense to since she's going soon.
Holly:I just wouldn't want to give her a reason to put me up.
Analyse some in and tells them she had a really good convo with Sam

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I love the tweets
Keep them coming :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
·
1h
Jackson is giving tour of spoiled food to Sam and Beth. #BB21

·
59m
Cliff picked up a bit of banana peel off the floor, said it was like the start of a bad joke, then added "hey Jack, walk over here" 🤭

·
42m
Jack tells Sis his Lulu shorts from the HOH comp got ruined."But who cares I'll have so much money when I'm done with this game I'll have all the Lulu I want" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
1h
A lot of food was thrown out, which is (e) ridiculous! And also made a bag with food he wants BB to donate! #BB21
Quote Tweet

MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
· 1h
jackson cleaned out the SR #BB21