TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 27: Archive through July 27, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie is the female version of Andy and Paul. I have a soft spot for Jackson because of his eating disorder. I think his pranks are on called for on the other hand. I do not think he is the devil. I hope sam wins veto and Holly puts up Christie or Jess.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Andy & Paul are nothing alike!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jessica is going to the DR to see if she can turn down being a Houseguests Choice.

Why are these people even here?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pranks? Hardly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lazy didn’t say that I said Christie was a combination of the two

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Jessica, What a waste she is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She can refuse to compete.

Who was it who sat down and refused to play as a team with Frankie (who won the comp anyway).

What if her chip is pulled?

Why is she there?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jess has to be the most annoying of all. That whole idea "being with the cool kids" should be beneath her. I know how big girls are talked about by "the cool kids", and so should she. That neediness to fit in, isn't attractive, nor game worthy in my opinion. She has heard the things Jackson says to the cool girls, so is she so dim that she can't just guess what he says about her?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Was Caleb’s who sat down Frankie won. Caleb’s when on survivor.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wasn’t it Caleb who sat down while Frankie won the veto solo? I’m sure Holly would put Nicole up if there needs to be a re-nom... Jack would NEVER allow Christie to be put up! And these gals do what the menfolk say...
While I sympathize with ANYONE who has ANY kind of disorder, it’s Jackson’s words and actions which I find vile. His hoarding food, trying to ration others, those are understandable due to his disorder. But he signed up for the show, “you get what you get, and you don’t throw a fit!” The way he talks to/about women, his disgusting acts such as peeing In the shower, those have nothing to do with his disorder, just his core, and THAT’S what I cannot tolerate about him. The sooner he leaves, the better... for the house AND (almost) all of the viewers!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really hope Jess is gone soon.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If Jess is picked she could just throw it, how dumb is she? she adds nothing to the show

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Just... ugh...

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Not this viewer. I enjoy how complainers complain... How boring a stepford group of hgs would this be...?

Imho- annoying doesn't = waste! The girls have done a great job @ integrating everyone irregardless of their personal opinions of them. Nick & Sam are being hyper caddy complainers. Played too hard too fast. Best thing for Nicks game was Bella leaving. Her & Kemi's negative mean girl mentality rubbed off of the boys. N & S b u tt hurt they couldn't run the game...

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Did no one hear the late night convo between Jess & cliff in hoh... She is playing more each day. So she has her speed- congrats! She's made the show & given many viewers topic of conversation/jabs. Uh hum.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot listen to Jess for long without my ears bleeding, like I just cannot.

Yep, she did make the show.

The cool kids have integrated her but only for her votes. Behind her back, not so much.

She has excluded people for sure. She has her speed but wanted to dictate that speed for others.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Jackson, he doesn't just pee in the shower, he pees on the floor in the toilet room. He told Holly, who has told others. He tried to pin it on David at first.

He also throws things on the floor and counter while in the kitchen. Originally he also accused David of this. David was always sweeping up and has stated that the food was terrible, but people all praised Jackson for cooking.

Holly confirmed the purposeful messiness, as well as his discarding of cookie 🍪 dough and pouring out of mouthwash provided for the HG. And we have him breaking every have not rule after volunteering to be a have not.

Why yes, he is a real gem of a guy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Annoying does not equal waste.

Waste is when you ask for special rules to be made at your whim.

I wonder if there was a houseguest choice drawn? It seems to happen pretty often.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jessica's voice reminds me of Sarah Rue.

And normally I am not a fan of the costumes unless they involve the hamster cooking something, those I enjoy, but I am getting a perverse pleasure out of Christie manifesting a costume where she can't shower or change clothes for a week, hahahahaha.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or to go outside, though there are few chances to get out.

The real punishment would be not talking for a week!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I agree that Bella was not good for Nick's game, but I disagree that Sam and Nick are catty or that Sam is "butt" hurt because he wanted to run the game, where did that come from? I am sad for Jess because they are just using her for her vote. I also think Jackson is a nasty person and would be ashamed of him if he was my son.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess had her chance to change up the game when Cliff was trying to flip the house. She refused to help. Can't feel to sorry for her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And from what I heard last night, sounds like Nicole does not trust Jess.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yay!

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
And not to mention how stupid it is NOT to play in the veto.
Always play if you can. She could end up being a replacement nominee.
I find her eye rolling and cadence just obnoxious.
She may take great photos, but her mannerisms are childlike.