TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 27: Archive through July 27, 2019 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Why are all the cameras on Nick praying?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Probably because Holly and Jackson were doing it in the hoh room. BB probably promised him that they wouldn't put it on the feeds.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Getting their own "rash" on.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
I find nothing to like with Jackson. Manipulates the rules, treats people like they are beneath him, and very narcissistic. Too much like Paulie 🤮.

Annie

08-15-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
I am sorry guys, but I find Jackson so repulsive that I am going to have to tap out of BB until he's gone. If he makes it to the final 2, then I guess I will be out for the rest of the season.
on a side note - I had such high hopes for Holly, but now that she's <MG>Jackson I feel like I have had a death in the family.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm with Annie (I flipped on the live feeds last night for about 2 minutes .. as I saw Jackson in the HOH bed with his arm "protectively" around Holly...and his smirk and I said to myself .. stick a fork in me .. I'm done) Came back here to see what happened .. the fact that my post from 12 hours ago is still on this page .. shows something about the watcher experiment as well. I'm convinced that the powers that be are letting this season die a slow death.

Now what would be amusing would be if the Diary Room would stop communicating with them except for the most basic of things...would these house guests even notice if they didn't get called into the DR for days...????

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I also had hopes for Holly. But her connection with Jackson really soured my on her. She talks with Jess about being a strong independent woman, She was Miss Wisconsin (or some state) yet she allows Jackson to treat her and speak to her so poorly.

Now all I see when I look at Beth is her overly pulled face and a ball of insecurity. When she speaks, she has no muscle movement around her mouth. I think there is no going back with much of her lifts and restructuring, but she should stop with the injections.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Annie, LOVED the <MG>Jackson reference!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I disagree their are plenty I dislike more than Jackson. For example Christie is driving me nut!!!!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christie is a female version of Jackson—she thinks SHE’S in charge. Instead of being addicted to food, she’s addicted to talking! I hope she sees footage of herself eating and finds a more civilized way to chew...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jessica’s morning routine consists of sitting up in bed and staring at nothing for 5 minutes, slathering on a ton of lip balm, then standing on the balcony making weird faces. Makes her way down the stairs, hugs Jack, and slowly trudges off to the bathroom. She’s looking pretty rough, like she slept on the street.

Riveting!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback, i heard Sis say the other day that she hasn't been called to the DR in days. Lol!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, to be fair, she is talking to Tommy, the SECOND dumbest person in the house, so it’s not supposed to make sense.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Jack comes into the HOH room and wakes up Jackson and his mom

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jack seems to think that people who just woke up are interested in Jacks work, and that he can do editing for 12 hours.

The Michies seem bored with this conversation.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think I would like Christie if she wasn't working with Jack and Jackson. Though I could deal with Jack much easier than Jackson. Tommy is okay but his love for Jack blinds him.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
...and his Mom. So true

speaking of Moms, I hope CBS does a segment on Jackson's fam. I want to see what his Mom has to say.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Me too, EM. Christie was my early favorite, but being connected to The Jacks makes me dislike her.

If she wasn't with them, I would not even mind her constant yammering.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson talking about Sam and how he isnt going to do well as a Have Not.

Shut Up Jackson! You cheat

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
"you had went"... drives me nuts when I hear that.

"Christy you did say Jackson was your target"..yes you did.

HOlly gags me too. What kind of so called strong woman cows to a narcissist?

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
the only way Holly can redeem herself is to backdoor Jackson.
That would be awesome TV.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is annoying to the max, but Jackson told them all. Peeing on the floor is just one item on the list for me.

Jessica is the hardest to hear..

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
that's a nice dream Govols!

06-29-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Reminder, you may not call HGs by derogatory nicknames. So please stop.

It is okay to say Holly is "ofJackson", it's not okay to use that as her name. Same with "ofJack."

thank you.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Saturday, July 27, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Holly: Why are there here, this isn't summer vacation?

Sis; We need music, it's so boring.

( not on vacation so why do you need to be entertained?)

Holly: All they want to do is get to jury, I'm here to play the game, not to get to jury.

2 minutes later
Holly: I just want to get to jury, it would be such an accomplishment.