TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 25: Archive through July 25, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'll miss Bella. She has personality and had fun stories. If only she could have kept her mouth shut and not run back and tattled on everyone. She could have gone far.

We will be left with people like Sis, who rarely speaks, and when she does, it's to let us know she wants to cut somebody's dick off. Sigh.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'll miss Bella too. I really thought she'd go further than this. She caused chaos and kept the feeds interesting once in a while but I guess that's exactly what killed her game.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I think CBS needs to tell DR to get Jack outta there. At this rate in the media, he will have hits put out on him.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Perfect opportunity to get him out tonight without having to actually evict him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bella did nothing different from others there who get a pass from their housemates and the viewers.
I will miss her.

As I expected, many comments online refuse to consider Asians as people of color. Bullying or belittling they get is somehow less hurtful, etc.

Nope, all Asians are privileged, in fact.

This is not me saying this but many comments online.

Also Bella, who never even heard the rice comment is being labelled as complaining, while the commenters direct crude slurs her way.

I will miss her plus I will resent Cliff for what he did, what he missed (Kat} and what he did not do.

No, twerking doesn't make him my fan favorite.

Oh please, I know Jack is not going. I can hope. But please somehow let YOU go to someone strong and at minimum force Christie to burn that accursed advantage!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And please let a past HG who ate slop for weeks and did not cheat, walk into the house and deal with Jackson.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I really hope Nick wins the HOH and his goal is to get CHristie to use her power. It doesn't matter if she goes home or not, just use it. He has to out up all members of the 6. No backing down now. His days are pretty much numbered so go out in style.
Nick is the only one in the house who would make this move. Sam will not. Too scared and wants to ele out another week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It looks like the wall or other endurance.. More likely a smaller woman or Tommy If he is not throwing it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like they have cut the feeds early, my guess... to accommodate Jackson, he was bitching about not getting "meds" and being depressed; I don't know why they cast him on this show, he is a volcano ready to explode.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
I so want Kat to win HOH! Then see how tolerant Json will be with her.

Wait- typing this i actually dont believe he'd care to try to be polite to her... Ugh! Felt bad for when she was crying to T & then J. (Not crying to but comforted by). She's no ditz imo & i enjoy watching her edit her thoughts mid-speech...

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Okay, Nick for the win! His accent is exactly what I'm used to having grown up around Philadelphia so, despite his house behavior, I can get onboard the Nick-for-HOH train. I think he is the only one who might be ruthless enough. What's he got to lose?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think nick will just rejoin the 8... or be blindside to the bs they give him and be another boring weeks...

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
This has to be one of the worst seasons of BB ever. I didn't even watch last night and I don't plan on watching tonight because it is so obvious that Bella is going. Jack, Jackson, Christie and Tommy will be the Final 4 so I will probably not bother watching the rest of this season. I hope that next season (if there is one) that they find a better cast and that production stops interfering with their decisions.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont think Jackson will see the final 4. But you are probably right about the other 3.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jackson thought he could make it on Survivor?His obvious obsession with everything connected and around the touching, eating, cooking, hoarding, directing the use and inventory of food sends off bells and whistles to a Psych 101 student.
The fact that he takes A LOT of meds to get thru his day is unfair to him and the other houseguests that don't get the special treatment he and others
in past seasons have gotten.
And is everyone under the age of 35 on ADD/ADHD etc meds. What the hell?
You get more drug testing trying to get a job at a hotel. Nice going CBS.
330 million peeps in USA and they cant find 16 people that cant get thru a day without medication and therapy?
And no Jackson....you would be airlifted the second day from Survivor.

And Probst would make excuses for him too.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Analyse the Victoria of this season...minus the sex

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't think any doctor prescribed those meds to Jackson, pretty sure he acquired them himself. Which is why he is detoxing now.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Actually Analyse the Victoria of the season PLUS the sex....lol

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
lol World, love your posts. Glad you decided to stay and hang out with us.

ick, Holly.. which means Jackson all week.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
At least Sis has the potential to win something!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I don't know what is worse this weeks HOH or that I have to go and watch Lion King tomorrow

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aww, I would go to Lion King! Prefer the musical, though.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
You know If Jackson had been upfront and told BB of his eating disorder, I would say He should get a pass from the slop. (Raven)

But No, instead he cheated and took food into the shower. So he should get punished for breaking the rules.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
the puppies r so cute

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Love the cute puppies and kitties, the hamsters not so much.