TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 25, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.22am ... Dawg @DawgsBigBrother
·
8h
Nick “I hope I win HOH so that I can put her stupid a$$ up. You thought I was savage with Kemi?!” #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
5h
7:20am - just turned the feeds on and Bella is talking to Jackson in the store. She’s asking for his vote, he’s explaining why he cant
#BB21 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
7:14 AM Cams 1/2 switch to Jackson + Isabella in SR. Bella campaigning to Jackson. Jackson explaining the votes aren't there even if he votes to keep her. #BB21 #BBLF

Posted 7:18am: Jackson w/ Bella in SR talking about it is not as easy as him and Holly and him flipping votes. He isn't sure about Kat or Jess. He also said if it ties, Cliff will vote her out. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
·
5h
Bella campaigned, Jack did as well, and Nick told Jackson to watch out for Christie. Also the first fashion show of the season. Catch up on yesterday's Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Highlights [(link: https://bit.ly/2Y5VIhk) bit.ly/2Y5VIhk] #bb21 #BigBrother #bigbrother21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎 @robcesternino
·
4h
Big Brother 21 Thursday July 25 Morning Update #BB21

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNdmNaEXGw

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB21
7:15AM Bella/Michie in SR. Bella asks Michie to tell her (for sanity) if she is going to stay. Michie tells her that he can’t swing it. If Michie/Holly flip, but no else does, they are (e). It’s not just Michie/Holly flipping two votes. There are other elements in play.

7:20AM Michie tells Bella it is a sh!t situation. He says that if anyone else was on the block it would be easier to save Bella, but he is not going against Jack. Bella is telling Michie that him and Holly have better odds of keeping her over Jack

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB21
8:03AM Michie gets in bed with Holly. Holly kisses his cheek.
8:09AM all lights are turned off. HG’s are back to sleep.

Current Feeds

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
✨ Endurance on feeds tonight! #bb21
get 'em ➡️ (link: http://bit.ly/bb21feeds) bit.ly/bb21feeds
✨ Win up to $200! get your #BB21WeeklyBracket predictions in before 2pm PT/5pm ET today!
enter ➡️ (link: https://bb.tvco.app/) bb.tvco.app
✨ Win a trip to finale incl air, hotel, $500
enter ➡️ (link: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/sweepstakes) cbs.com/shows/big_brot…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And to lighten things up a bit... totally off topic ... but it made me almost spit out my coffee... a cocktail emergency , hahahahahahahaha

Clue Heywood @ClueHeywood
·3h
My grandma also always carried two airplane bottles of vodka and a 7oz can of 7UP in her purse, in case of a cocktail emergency. She lived to 93.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Kat: So umm..should we tell America now or later? I'm kidding.
Holly: I asked if we can do a duo.
Kat: What did they say?
Holly: Probably.
Kat: If anyone in the house finds out.
H: We're f'd.
K: We're dead.
H: It also worries me a little bit that Jackson knows. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Re: Jackson...
CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
3h
Kathryn: people are like woah he's super freaking reactive. I'm afraid to say anything.

Bet: don't be afraid.

Kathryn: I'm trying to clue you in. It's not* you. He's reactive.

Beth: I know. Well I know that now.

#BB21 2:12AM BBT

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Tommy tells Sis that Kat told them Holly told her about the things Jackson does around the house, like throwing out the mouth wash.

Tommy: She said Holly told her & we were like, "What? That's crazy" 🤔

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
Kat crying because someone yelled at her (Jackson? Nick? BB?) - she said every day she gets yelled at.. Tommy, and Jack consoled her.. Christie's started her retells rounds about what Kat told her

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21 Christie is explaining to Sis to focus on her breathing during HOH and to not focus on the pain in her muscles.
Christie: try to stay as relaxed as you can. Also, what is stronger? Your arms or legs?
Sis: My legs.
Christie: try to use your leg strength as much as possible.

#BB21 They ask Jack to put on his microphone.
Jack: No I’m brushing my hair. I will when I’m done.
Sam: I had a dream I had long hair.

Sam & Bella talk about giving Sam a Mohawk. Sam asks who cuts hair in jury. Bella tells him you do it yourself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Kittycam 11.18am for HOH lockdown / tech rehearsal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Some of Kat & Jackson arguing before the feeds went to fish & they came back to Kat crying. #bb21

Sam: Did your shoulder thing go away?

Jack: Yeah. My collarbone thing. It only takes a couple days. See.

Sam: Not bad. You really can't see it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·34m
#BB21 Feeds are back!
Christie and Sam are talking in the bedroom about Christie insinuating that Nick would be leaving right after Bella.
Christie: I would never say that, I said at least Bella is leaving with a bf now with her bf.
Sam concedes he heard it wrong.

#BB21 Christie telling Sam that she is not down with the way Nick spun her comment about being bullied by the guys this week.
Sam: House meeting?
Christie: No, but I want you to let him know why I'm not happy with him right now.
Sam: even I feel awkward around him right now.
#BB21 Christie: tell Nick that people want to work with him, now that Bella is going to be gone. But if he's going to keep being salty and trying to tank games it isn't going to happen.
Sam: if he blows up tonight, just know I'm going to follow him - he's my boy so I have to.
#BB21 Sam: It scared me when I found out that Tommy had told people about the 5 and you acted like you didn't.
Christie: it was because you asked me when I was in the middle of people trying to use the power, and I thought you were putting a wedge between me, Jack and Tommy.
#BB21 Christie to Sam.. If I hadn't heard that Bella wanted me out, I wouldn't have even wanted to use the veto. I would have voted for one of the guys. In that moment it was fight or flight.
#BB21 Christie: if he's HOH and he thinks he's backdooring me I will use the veto no matter what. I will tell him that. Does he realize he needs votes to back door? I don't know if he gets that I have good relationships in here.
Sam: he's not thinking right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·21m
#BB21 Christie: to be honest Sam, if he tries to (e) with me I will use the veto and put you up.
Sam: why?! What the hell!
Christie: I would have to, he can't (e) with me (she sort of starts crying) if it wasn't for his gf saying my name none of this would be happening.
#BB21 Christie: if Nick put me up, he wouldn't have one effing vote against me. Well maybe one or two. I'm hurt, and I'm upset.. But maybe if he calms down and gets back in the game we can talk.
Sam: I've told him - don't (e) me on your HOH. I don't want to go home on your HOH.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
20m
Christie also repeatedly saying if she goes up, she won’t go home bc she has the votes! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·21m
Christie is crying while chomping, saying Nick should be mad at his girlfriend and not her "none of this would be happening if she didn't say my name" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·22m
#BB21 Sam: are people telling Jess that I'm putting her up?
Christie: umm I don't think so, I think it's just people assuming who is going to put up to. To be honest I'm sure if you win HOH he'll pressure you to put me up.
Sam: that's not what I'm doing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·22m
#ThingsChristieSays "I just wish everyone would just chill the (e) out, honestly"

ironic 🤣

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sam Hogg? Is it catching?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
24m
#BB21 Nick now walks into the Sam/Christie convo..She's not clarifying to Nick she did not say personal things such as Bella's bf going home. Nick and Christie agree they will talk after HOH.
Nick:I have nothing to amend, I didn't do anything personal.
Christie:well neither did I

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
22m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Christie: My door is open.

Nick: We can talk after this HOH.

Christie: I feel like once a new HOH is picked, people are biased & then they want to mend things.

Nick: I don't have anything to mend. 👀#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·23m
#BB21 Christie and Jack telling Sam that they have been trying to talk to Nick to squash things.. That talking after HOH means nothing because it's not authentic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg ·
20m
Christie tells Holly about her issue with Nick wanting to wait until after HOH to talk.

Christie: He got all pissy & mad. Anything we talk about after the next HOH isn't gonna mean much. It's like he's not getting the game.

Nick & Jack are talking
👁️👁️
Nick's heated about the personal jabs. #bb21